Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, June 1st, 2020ch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, June 1st, 2020ch (524 Views)

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, June 8th, 2020 / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Saturday, May 16th, 2020 / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, April 27h, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, June 1st, 2020ch by Allnewsngr123: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2020
AllNews Nigeria brings you top news compilations and roundup of the top Nigerian newspaper headlines online for today, Monday, June 1st, 2020.

1. Nigeria's COVID-19 Cases Surpass 10,000 With 307 New Infections

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on Sunday confirmed 307 new COVID-19 cases in the country.

2. CBN To Disburse COVID-19 Loan To Households, SMEs Through New Platform
Households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises can now access N50 billion COVID-19 relief funds of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as the CBN will be disbursing the fund through the Integrated National Association of Microfinance Banks Unified IT Platform.

3. South East Group Says Dangote Has Questions To Answer On Almajiri
The Coalition of South East Leaders (COSEYL), the umbrella body of all youth organizations in South East Nigeria has expressed its concern at seeing 'the sudden arrival into states of the South East of 'Almajiris' via Dangote Group trucks', AllNews reports.

4. #JusticeForUwa: Nigerians Hit Out At Pastor Adeboye For RCCG's 'Silence' On Murdered Lady
Some Nigerians on social media are furious at Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) for what they perceive as silence from his church regarding Uwavera Omozuwa, a 22-year-old student who was allegedly raped and murdered in a RCCG church in Edo state...https://allnews.ng/news/nigeria-news-check-out-latest-nigeria-newspaper-headlines-for-today-monday-june-1st-2020

Re: Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, June 1st, 2020ch by pelzz(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2020
hmmn....mad o

this coro of a thing is just getting higher everyday therefore making it hard to believe

the fg should put this thing into action fast....50b,I even hardly believe those scumbags

the pastor wey call out another person,dies he know what he is facing over there....I know some people will disagree
Re: Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, June 1st, 2020ch by pelzz(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2020
hmmn....mad o

this coro of a thing is just getting higher everyday therefore making it hard to believe

the fg should put this thing into action fast....50b,I even hardly believe those scumbags

the pastor wey call out another person,does he know what he is facing over there....I know some people will disagree

(1) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Woman Found Dumped Inside Drainage In Benue / I've Got About 10 Million Naira. Should I Moved To Canada To Or Remain In Nigeri / Head Of One Chopped Off As Four Graduating Students Of Oghara Poly Die In Fatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.