Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports (33182 Views)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Cristiano Ronaldo's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments / Geraint Thomas Crowned BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2018, Kane 2nd(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by ThierryJay: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
makeherscream:
have you ever watch a match Ronaldo score an hatrick without penalty .? I don't think so. Messi is the GOAT abeg

I agree with you bro

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by OfficialJayy: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Seunfretty:
which year did Ronaldo ever had highest number of assist in champions league....fact pls

Google is your friend bro.. why dont you check it out yourself.. but anyways the screenshot below represents some of the records currently held by ronaldo, you can check wikipedia to verify.. source:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Cristiano_Ronaldo

I know messi holds the record as the player with the most assist in ALL competitions(289 assists) but its quite ridiculous when people say Ronaldo who has over 220 assists to his name is stingy

Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by OfficialJayy: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
ijayaone:

pele only play in brazil .but still d greatest today.that excuse is a stupid excuse dont mind them

Pele won three world cup trophies with brazil.. so you shouldn't compare both of em

Nobody is asking Messi to leave barcelona... all he needs to do is to perform for another team the same way he performs for barcelona... and the other team he plays for is argentina.. but sadly enough, he is yet to win anything when he is away on national duties
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
logon599:
I saw that solo goal against Getafe and my only disappointment was with Samuel Eto'o who was signaling Messi to pass him the ball for a tap in after Messi had dribbled the entire pitch. If Messi had passed him the ball, that goal would never have gone down in history. Wicked Eto'o grin

Brilliant, brilliant Messi though. Brilliant Ronaldo too!

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Which software did you use for the rendering?
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by logon599: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2020
jcmaiah:

Which software did you use for the rendering?

Vray
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by theDEVILisHERE: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2020
buyandbet:
Unarguably, one of the most talented players to ever play the beautiful game. His rivalry with Christiano Ronaldo has kept both players on their toes and ensured that they kept dominating for over a decade. Before Messi and Christiano, no player had been on top of his game for that long.

That's cause quality of players was high yrs back
Lots of top players and competition was high among them

Now player quality is low hence 2 players reign supreme
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by theDEVILisHERE: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
ijayaone:

pele only play in brazil .but still d greatest today.that excuse is a stupid excuse dont mind them

Wrong
Pele also played in MLS
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by theDEVILisHERE: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2020
buyandbet:
Unarguably, one of the most talented players to ever play the beautiful game. His rivalry with Christiano Ronaldo has kept both players on their toes and ensured that they kept dominating for over a decade. Before Messi and Christiano, no player had been on top of his game for that long.

That's cause quality of players was high yrs back
Lots of top players and competition was high among them

Now player quality is low hence 2 players reign supreme
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by noob03saibot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Greatness! Dude is great
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by m140(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
Ronaldo dosen't have 10 most iconic moments.

All his footballing career has been Iconic...Argue with ur ANCESTORS!!!

Modified: I'm still thinking how he won that w.cup Golden ball in 2014.
You serious
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by Ayobami7(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by Chimourinho(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
logon599:
I saw that solo goal against Getafe and my only disappointment was with Samuel Eto'o who was signaling Messi to pass him the ball for a tap in after Messi had dribbled the entire pitch. If Messi had passed him the ball, that goal would never have gone down in history. Wicked Eto'o grin

Brilliant, brilliant Messi though. Brilliant Ronaldo too!

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Same thing Iheanacho did when musa has dribbled the Iceland defence and goalkeeper in Russia 2018 group match..
And they would have celebrated like mad more than how these players actually did
Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by Dayodragon: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Seunfretty:
the only thing u can say about this match is Rinaldo scoring goals.... which is good...bring up any whereby Ronaldo tore unto 5playerz and scored ..wen we talk about Ronaldo the only thing we talk about is penalty and goals .wen we talk about messi. ..we don't just about goals ...we talk about goals ...mesmerizing displays ...passes....nutmeggs and so many other things that makes football a beauty ...If goal ratio is a yardsticj to measure how great the two were then Ronaldo should have been miles ahead of messi...but even reverse is still the case cos messi still scores as much as he doesn't .."DAT speaks a lot"....messi is a better all round footballer than Ronaldo am sorry..this argument is still hot today cos they are still close in comparison and in record but in the next 4years we won't ave cos to have so much debate cos messi will still likely win one or two ballon d or while Ronaldo will unlikely win any....let's quit the sentiments

How come Ronaldo holds the record of the most successful dribble in a single game? I thought messi is better.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Street Arm Wrestling Championship In Lagos (Photos) / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / Liverpool Are Champions Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.