Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers (323 Views)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by Obrigardo: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy

Hope you don't dare ask for proof

1 Like

Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by Faithful4real(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obrigardo:
cheesy

Do you know when trump started using twitter?
Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by Abbeybailey(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obrigardo:
cheesy

Trump himself his Fake. Fake Orange tan and makeup. Fake Chia Pet hair and Fake teeth. The only genuine part in his body is the double chin and fat gut covering his manhood.

1 Like

Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by Obrigardo: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump himself his Fake. Fake Orange tan and makeup. Fake Chia Pet hair and Fake teeth. The only genuine part in his body is the double chin and fat gut covering his manhood.

he is just plain corrupt and bad.. He is not a good man, that his supporters even know, wtf

1 Like

Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by dnawah(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obrigardo:
cheesy

mine is not fake,I follow him.pls all over the world if you follow him on Twitter,let me see your likes.

1 Like

Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by Obrigardo: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2020
dnawah:
mine is not fake,I follow him.pls all over the world if you follow him on Twitter,let me see your likes.

Low..
Hope you have food to eat today?

1 Like

Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by dnawah(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Obrigardo:

Low..
Hope you have food to eat today?
my favorite fish pepper soup with ice Palm wine.
Re: Trump Has 70% Fake Twitter Followers by Faithful4real(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Obrigardo:

he is just plain corrupt and bad.. He is not a good man, that his supporters even know, wtf

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Military Calls US Biggest Threat To World Peace / When Will You Accept You Lost Sir? Reporter Asks Trump, Watch His Reaction / Jay Sekulow Says Thumb Drive In Georgia Could Be Tip Of The Iceberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.