Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo (51357 Views)

King Charles And Ike Ekweremadu (Throwback Photo) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by ThatFairGuy: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
AFONAMARO:

He's currently a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Are you for real? What an absurdity
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by ThatFairGuy: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Depressed101:
start what.... Una nor they take eye is tribe.... Where did that comment mention tribe...
You don't know davash
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Zyzxx10: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Same way Okowa and Uduaghan were patient and loyal to Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
This mumu okowa still carry eye glass come play football.This just shows how power has already been decided by the thiefs even before we go to the polls.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by AFONAMARO: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Are you for real? What an absurdity

What made it absurd? How many Senators are better than him?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by tiwasiaife(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Chi Boy, Dike ana gbara izu!
Sully, Okwuru okarisia, Ike Ndi Udi niile...
Ekweremmadu, Ohamadike ndi Ani nri.

Mark my words, all three must serve as Governors,
Of course, after Her excellency, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Hands over to Hon.Edoga- I feel it's Isi-Uzor turn.
Do not quote me, saying Isi-Uzor is part of Nsukka.

Isi-uzo is nsukka not nkanu
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by ThatFairGuy: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
AFONAMARO:

What made it absurd? How many Senators are better than him?
Don't lemme judge. His actions then just made it awkward to me. Some are even worse than him now. What do I know!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by cosef: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

All 3 of them went to secondary school together, they attended CIC Boys Enugu. Chimaroke went on to study Medicine while Ekweremadu and Chime studied Law. Chimaroke returned from America, where he was practising Medicine, in 1998 to aspire to become Senator for Enugu East constituency. As faith would have it, the then God father of Enugu state politics, Chief Jim Nwobodo, decreed that the next Governor of Enugu should emerge from Enugu East. Nwobodo convinced Chimaroke to drop his Senatorial ambition and go for Governor with his full backing. When Chimaroke became Governor, he remembered his old secondary school class mates, Ekweremadu and Chime. He made Ekweremadu his chief of staff and Chime, his attorney general. Chime would succeed Chimaroke as Governor while Ekweremadu would become deputy Senate president. The rest is history

Chimaroke studied Veterinary medicine.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by cosef: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
KosiGee:

Mister calm down. You are not the only Igbo man here. Yes Ekweremadu actually look like a Bakassi boy or Niger Delta’s Avenger thug. Look at his height, colour, dressing and facial expression.
Stop seeing everything from the tribal prism. I had to like his comment. I found it funny.

Oga he is not an Igbo man. He is yoruba, he cannot deny it. Always be circumspect.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by ejanla077: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
abobote:
Not impressive, you mean after serving in the house of rep, special assistant to Ekweremadu and Jonathan, he went back to serve as a commissioner

Is special assistant to president up to commissioner in lootable cash?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Davidwilliams87(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Isi uzo is Enugu East senatorial zone where Chimaraoke Nnamani is representing
Besides he will decide who is projected from the Zone , cos the Ebeano family still respects him including Ikeoha of Enugu West.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Samuels90: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:

He is from Isi-Uzor LG. He had First class degrees, from the
University of Nigeria, Nsukka and a Bachelor of Law Degree (First Class) from the University of Buckingham, United Kingdom. In addition, he obtained Masters of Law (with Distinction) from the prestigious University of London also in the United Kingdom

he served First as a Press Secretary to the Executive Governor of Enugu State, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo; Second, as the electedChairman of Isi – Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State. Third, he was elected into the House of
Representative where he became the Chairman, House
Committee on Information and thus, spokesman for the
House. Fourth, as an Adviser (Legislative matters) to then
Deputy Senate President, Senator Professor Ike
Ekweremadu. Fifth, as a Special Assistant to President
Goodluck Jonathan on National Assembly Matters.
Sixth, as a commissioner for Local Government Matters in
Enugu State (2015 -2019) where he instituted refinement in
the Ministry including the introduction of the reputable
online and hardcopy of Enugu Local Government News
Journal which were palpable and perceptible. He is currently
the Commissioner for Environment in Enugu State.
I'm not for Enugu, but I see Ekweremadu as the next governor.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Futuragetty: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
tiwasiaife:

Isi-uzo is nsukka not nkanu
Get it right. Yes, Isi-uzor was part of old Nsukka region but now under Enugu-East Senatorial zone.
Nkanu people has no shots at the lions building. Nweke has been ddrumming up his support base, but going on air via dream FM, It won't help him clinch the PDP ticket.
He won't succeed. even Nkanu people do want him.

Remember that Chimarouke Nnamani, an Nkanu man, is already a senator, representing the entire district.
Nike people- already produced a former senator for the Enugu east zone and Edward Nnaji dey Reps now.

That their argument when prof. Onah was pushed off and replaced by prof.Luke Anike from nike as Esut VC.
but it won't work this time around.

in fact, Its jn their best interest, to hand over to an Isi-uzor man, If not, an Nsukka man will run. and We have the numbers in our favor.

Its even Nike people that are still battling it, Gilbert Nnaji, and Edward Ubosi, but they are merely tossing coins around, hoping to get lucky. but seems their are already out of luck.

So Isi Uzo becomes part of Nsukka when it is time to share slots but become Enugu East when it is time to work for the slot?

Eziokwu, I wish isi Uzo people be liberated and reunited with their cousins in Enugu North zone. we belong together.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by SKINDOGGY: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
You wanna start, tribal jingoist
I see no tribal comment on that guy comment, I personally click like for that post.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by ABLEGUY24(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Where is that chimaroke today? The man that fought his enemies to extent of scrapping out ALREADY TILED ROAD cheesy

He is in NASS go check him up
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Patient of political thieves is key to greatness right? Op undecided
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
What you don't know is that the person he's talking to in the picture is the present governor of Enugu State, ifeanyi ugwuanyi.

Sullivan chime
ike ekweremadu
chimaroke nnamani
gburu gburu
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by ThatFairGuy: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
SKINDOGGY:

I see no tribal comment on that guy comment, I personally click like for that post.
You don't know davash
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Futuragetty: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Samuels90:
I'm not for Enugu, but I see Ekweremadu as the next governor.
if you were from Enugu, you wouldn't see him as such. but he can't and he knows it. He's beginning to lose respect of Ndi Igbo, remember how he was mobbed a while ago at Eri Ji na Germani.

in fact, Alot of folks in Enugwu west are fed up, they want him out of the Senate. Udi people wants their son, Ugo Agballa there. I hope it works. Remember the youngman that ran against Chiboy, via APGA in 2003. He's coming to challenge Ekweremadu. Trust me, strong men are backing him. So Ekweremadu may end up losing out entirely.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Dannydaking007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Same way Okowa and Uduaghan were patient and loyal to Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

You can dig o.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Danniedpastor(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chicent:

Ahhhhh I can't say one thing now and my oga at the top says another thing. Dazz all

Where in Delta are you
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by SKINDOGGY: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You don't know davash
Yes I don't know him but this particular comment no get issue
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Futuragetty: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Prof Hillary Edeoga??
No, it's not him. Hon. Chijioke Edeoga.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Chicent(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Where in Delta are you
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Balenciagabrain: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:

He is from Isi-Uzor LG. He had First class degrees, from the
University of Nigeria, Nsukka and a Bachelor of Law Degree (First Class) from the University of Buckingham, United Kingdom. In addition, he obtained Masters of Law (with Distinction) from the prestigious University of London also in the United Kingdom

he served First as a Press Secretary to the Executive Governor of Enugu State, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo; Second, as the electedChairman of Isi – Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State. Third, he was elected into the House of
Representative where he became the Chairman, House
Committee on Information and thus, spokesman for the
House. Fourth, as an Adviser (Legislative matters) to then
Deputy Senate President, Senator Professor Ike
Ekweremadu. Fifth, as a Special Assistant to President
Goodluck Jonathan on National Assembly Matters.
Sixth, as a commissioner for Local Government Matters in
Enugu State (2015 -2019) where he instituted refinement in
the Ministry including the introduction of the reputable
online and hardcopy of Enugu Local Government News
Journal which were palpable and perceptible. He is currently
the Commissioner for Environment in Enugu State.
Nonsense.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ike Ekweremadu face is like which kind nonsense this potbelly man dey yan self, Abe drop something for the boys shap shap and stop this long story
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by manuelreports: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chimraoke na their Boss
The man have groomed lots of high profile politicians from Enugu including Ugwuanyi but it is not in the nature of nid igbo to ass lick anybody that is why he is not the Tinubu of South East politics.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Where is that chimaroke today? The man that fought his enemies to extent of scrapping out ALREADY TILED ROAD cheesy
chineke. Was it that serious?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Davash222:

You've wired your mindset with tribalism, that's why you keep seeing my posts as one.
some people shaa
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

See you! Ok, Tell what that post of yours portrays? You'll soon jump to Tinubu thread to insult him while Ekweremadu is serving fourth time in Senate, Theordore Orji served 8yrs as governor, he's still in Senate and his son is Abia State Speaker, ANY OF YOU EVER CRITICIZE THEM?
e no portray anything. For me I think the guy was just joking. U are taking it too far
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Henri8: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
He's in the senate as a senator of the federal republic.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo by Misscongenialit: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

All 3 of them went to secondary school together, they attended CIC Boys Enugu. Chimaroke went on to study Medicine while Ekweremadu and Chime studied Law. Chimaroke returned from America, where he was practising Medicine, in 1998 to aspire to become Senator for Enugu East constituency. As faith would have it, the then God father of Enugu state politics, Chief Jim Nwobodo, decreed that the next Governor of Enugu should emerge from Enugu East. Nwobodo convinced Chimaroke to drop his Senatorial ambition and go for Governor with his full backing. When Chimaroke became Governor, he remembered his old secondary school class mates, Ekweremadu and Chime. He made Ekweremadu his chief of staff and Chime, his attorney general. Chime would succeed Chimaroke as Governor while Ekweremadu would become deputy Senate president. The rest is history

Your story telling skills are very good, you should consider investigative journalism !!

INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76