Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Murder Of UNIBEN Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Murder Of UNIBEN Student (330 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Nairafame1: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Omozuwa's attackers reportedly smashed her head with a fire extinguisher and left her unconscious.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has reacted to the rape and murder of a University of Benin student, Vera Uwaila Omozuwa, in one of the branches of his church.

Omozuwa's attackers reportedly smashed her head with a fire extinguisher and left her unconscious around the Ikpoba Hill area of Benin City, the state capital, about four days ago.Omozuwa's attackers reportedly smashed her head with a fire extinguisher and left her unconscious around the Ikpoba Hill area of Benin City, the state capital, about four days ago.Omozuwa's attackers reportedly smashed her head with a fire extinguisher and left her unconscious around the Ikpoba Hill area of Benin City, the state capital, about four days ago.

Despite being rushed to the intensive care unit of a hospital, Omozuwa couldn't make it as she succumbed to the injuries sustained during the savage attack.

Friends and all those who knew her closely have been paying tribute and calling for the perpetrators of the crime to be brought to justice.

Adeboye, in a terse statement on his official Instagram page, condemned the tragedy.

He wrote, “All I can do at this time is to pray for the family of Omozuwa and do everything possible, working with relevant authorities to bring the perpetrators to book.

“I and members of my family condemn this act strongly and urge everyone to stay calm, as we are already looking into the matter and cooperating with the police to establish the facts of the shocking situation."

See Pastor Adeboye Post HERE

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Futuragetty: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2020
When I sit down and think of how I felt when my niece was sick, I try to imagine what Uwa’s parents would feel this morning. My niece was sick, but Uwa is dead. Chidera is only 3 years old, but Uwa was an adult with her life ahead of her. Uwa’s parents are faced with a comatose system. I tried processing what loss of a loved one felt like, but this poor girl’s parents are living the nightmare. I had only natural causes to grapple with, but Uwa and her parents are victims of human wickedness, an action which due to the criminals being currently at large, may never lead to closure. I am sure the emptiness must be galling. The sadness would be immeasurable. May we never lose our children under any circumstances, least of all in such a violent manner. The girl did not deserve that fate. Sometimes, I understand why people resort to justice of the jungle. May God rest her soul. #NoToRape

(1) (Reply)

White Community Kneel Before Black Community To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of / Beware Of These 5 Common Methods Of Scammers! / 4 Nypd Cars Burn & Explode & Protestors Block Fdny - Cop Reported Trapped Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.