Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution (1772 Views)

How MDAs Squandered ₦‎3.8 Trillion Under Buhari – Report / Money For NDDC Squandered In Dubai, UK, Abuja, Others — Onochie / How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2020
LONG STORIES OF HOW THE MONEY YOU CONTRIBUTED WAS SQUANDERED
In 2017, when I met Nnamdi Kanu; he clearly told me that three of our brothers from US said they don’t want him to have any business to do with Nigerian politicians, and as such, they would give him the sum of 2Billion Naira. He testified this on the day Ohaneze Ndigbo invited him to a meeting in Enugu and I praised God with him.
I was told by IPOB leadership that our people refused to contribute for defense project championed by Nnamdi Kanu. Dr. Clifford Iroanya canceled my doubt the very day he showed me bank receipt of the defense fund contribution paid to Nnamdi Kanu, I uploaded the receipt on my Facebook page for record purposes, I also have receipts of payments from our people scattered all over the world- the few I could see.
Nnamdi Kanu in a certain broadcast admitted to receiving money; he insincerely said he received 49Million Naira, which is a proven lie by virtue of the lone receipt I saw. A contribution Biafrans all over the world engaged, and with a single payment of 15,000 Dollars evidence, cannot be 49Million Naira.
Prince Darlington intervened for Nnamdi Kanu in 2017 to plead I reconsider my decision to making Nnamdi Kanu’s lies and inabilities public after I found out there was no struggle going on, while speaking with me, he noted millions of Naira was sent to HOD of IPOB, he argued they also took part in squandering of the money our people contributed all over the world. Darlington further argued that he has evidences; e-mails of transfers’ made to some of the eleven sacked leaders.
This is further evidence that IPOB has been sharing your hard earned money; if they shared your money in 2016 the movement was strong, is it now the movement is dead that they won’t share your money? When they shout you should contribute for Biafra; my brothers and sisters, you are contributing for their pockets.
I obtained records of financial contribution of Dr. Clifford Iroanya to Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB, I marveled at the decision to sack a man that willingly went bankrupt for his people. You can try asking Dr. Clifford Iroanya to contribute money again, agbusi gba otele, otele amalu ife. I am not saying you should not give Nnamdi Kanu the next phase of the money he is begging.
The main objective of the ‘squandered’ contribution was to defend Biafra land; the land was not defended, not a single bullet was bought, instead, Nnamdi Kanu rented a duplex for Precious, his girlfriend, impregnated her and born a soldier. Defense fund was not accounted for; BSS was disbanded, volunteers turned into gatemen in his house, the day Nigerian army invaded, they all ran away, foolish ones stayed and died for nothing.
What happened to the only 49 Million Naira Nnamdi Kanu admitted? He used it for tea and bread, paid boys that killed Prophet Nwoko instead of Fulanis, sponsored the police that picked Akuwara, Built a house in Enugu; his younger brother owns a customized plate number black jeep, life goes on with public funds.
Money is meant to finish when kept and squandered; Nnamdi Kanu’s intensified effort to get Biafrans in US to contribute again is not a coincidence, his purse is dry, he needs to refresh, Precious could be demanding for a car, you never can tell. The same BSS he disbanded and locked up his chosen leader; the very non-existing volunteers will fight for Biafra?
There are people that learn the hard way; people that learn twice, people that learn once and people that learn from other’s experience. It depends on your category; so, before you pay this time again, call the number Nnamdi Kanu gave you, ask him what he did with the first defense budget.
Perhaps; a story is waiting to be told, so, listen attentively, don’t argue with the guy receiving the call, just go home and write down your own story. Make your story public someday and urge others to make their own stories public, you will be shocked to read long, long stories of how the money was squandered.

Ifeanyi Chijioke is a freelance/investigative journalist
Writes from Enugu.

Cc
Asari Dokubo Facebook page.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2020
We all know Nnamdi kanu is a fraudster and most useless igbo man on Earth.

Imagine using biafrans contribution and be lavishing it on International prostitutes..

And upon that left Ipob miscreants here in Nigeria to be constituting nuisance.

Nnamdi is a devilish fraudster. Ezigbo onye ohi....Ekperima.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2020
There are reports that he joined the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), the major face of Biafra at the time and became a favorite of its leader, Ralph Uwazurike.

At the time, Uwazurike was a marked man in the face of the Obasanjo administration. After several ‘excursions’ with his newest friends, the Department of State Services (DSS), starting in 2003, he was aware that he could only find success with a new approach.

Uwazuruike’s brainchild was intended for a similar purpose; a medium of spreading the message and ideals of the secessionist country to Igbo people and apologists across the world.

The station was to broadcast from a location outside Nigeria that the federal government would have no control over; because of Kanu’s residence in London, his eloquence and his relationship with MASSOB’s leader, he seemed the obvious choice for the role.

But Kanu had other ideas, in the weeks that followed, he took charge of Radio Biafra and from his council flat in Peckham, went rogue on MASSOB.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Is it your money?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by jimyjames(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Imagine using biafrans contribution and be lavishing it on International prostitutes..

Thank God is ipob money not Nigerian money , Igbos are not complaining.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Biafrannuke: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

you must be having some mental health issues.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Tulsaguy: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm inviting you to join Cash Crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $210 and you can too! Sign up today for a $25 bonus! Click the link below

https://join.cashcrates.co/Donbabatee100
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Golan007: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2020
grin

The late Kanu has swallowed the money.

His impostor can never refund what he never ate.
grin

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Biafrannuke:
you must be having some mental health issues.

Kanu needs more psychiatric attention while Igbos should be dumped at yabaleft

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by History555: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Kanu needs more psychiatric attention while Igbos should be dumped ati yabaleft

Afonja man always on lgbo matter. Which two billion
If kanu had 2billion, govt would have frozen the account, abi u want to tell me he kept it in his house. Someone gave him 49 million just like that. Wonderful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by kuuljay(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2020
To defend Kanu is becoming Herculean
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by WeneDiali: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Usual ewedu noise. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Yamprince(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2020
"Igbos should, not allow our political, emotional, and cultural consciousness to be plagued by a homegrown nemesis. Rather, we should speak out, in unionism, against IPOB’s collateral damage to the Biafran Spirit (the Igbo brand in Nigeria)"

.....Churchill Okonkwo

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by ahaz: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

you opened a thread or thrash and you were the first to comment followed by your colleague...now listen,we are not here to tell you how stupid you are for calling an upright man a thief,or here to measure sizes of morality between him and politician in your shitty zoo.
but I will tell you this,if kanu stole,he stole our money and not your money..let him steal as much as he wants,besides have you ever contributed a dine to ipob?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Okoroawusa: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2020
This is just the beginning

IPOB ga anwu piiiiii!...Na me talk am

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2020
ahaz:
you opened a thread or thrash and you were the first to comment followed by your colleague...now listen,we are not here to tell you how stupid you are for calling an upright man a thief,or here to measure sizes of morality between him and politician in your shitty zoo.
but I will tell you this,if kanu stole,he stole our money and not your money..let him steal as much as he wants,besides have you ever contributed a dine to ipob?

I don't waste my time on ipob miscreants.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by ahaz: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Golan007:
grin

The late Kanu has swallowed the money.

His impostor can never refund what he never ate.
grin
another psycho spotted..my regret is this is a faceless group cos I would have looked at how your ugly face will look like when the dead bihari saga will be unmaskedl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by ahaz: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
kuuljay:
To defend Kanu is becoming Herculean
but to defend your dead bihari is not hecullan,..let me advice all of you,take this to your d s s handlers that is yelling you what to do cos they pay you fools..no matter how you try yo tarnish KANU image,we Igbo's still adore him so its better you try another strategy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2020
ahaz:
but to defend your dead bihari is not hecullan,..let me advice all of you,take this to your d s s handlers that is yelling you what to do cos they pay you fools..no matter how you try yo tarnish KANU image,we Igbo's still adore him so its better you try another strategy.

Which we Igbos?

Mr respect and speak for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Gandollar(f): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Yamprince:
"Igbos should, not allow our political, emotional, and cultural consciousness to be plagued by a homegrown nemesis. Rather, we should speak out, in unionism, against IPOB’s collateral damage to the Biafran Spirit (the Igbo brand in Nigeria)"

.....Churchill Okonkwo
In your own understanding, what's the biafran spirit?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Golan007: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2020
ahaz:
another psycho spotted..my regret is this is a faceless group cos I would have looked at how your ugly face will look like when the dead bihari saga will be unmaskedl.

So Buhari is dead but the late Kanu is alive?

What about his parents?

grin
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by adadike(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Honestly, this should be investigated and if true, ndigbo Biko nu, let's go back to the drawing table and reason together. I mean the real igbos, the ones that have the 'oganiru ndigbo at heart and the God fearing igbos, the who is whos and not all this achikota ekweonu that full everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Yamprince(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Gandollar:
In your own understanding, what's the biafran spirit?

The Biafran Spirit is forward looking, IPOB is still stuk in the 1960's. The Biafran Spirit is fearless, IPOB fears even flies. The Biafran Spirit is loving and unifying, IPOB is insulting, divisive, filled with hatred and anger. The Biafran Spirit is positive and truthful, IPOB propagates lies and fear.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by 1willywilly: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Haaahaaa, Confused journalist.
Clifford Iroanya , Omio mio and Onyebuchi, where are they today.
Where is Emna Mmezuo,
They thought that IPOB will be their money making machine and they got it wrong.
Emma Mmezuo was asking to be placed on salary, but IPOB refused he got angry.
Clifford wanted to hijack IPOB with Omio mio, we foiled their ambition.
They made every effort to sack Nnennaya anya, but IPOB didn't give them the Chance.
They formed their own RADIO BIAFRA INTERNATIONAL , tell me how many Biafrans that listen to it 0.00009%.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by curfew: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Biafra is here

All hail le le
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by kuuljay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
ahaz:
which one,the dead one or the present impostor.lol
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Gandollar(f): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yamprince:

The Biafran Spirit is forward looking, IPOB is still stuk in the 1960's. The Biafran Spirit is fearless, IPOB fears even flies. The Biafran Spirit is loving and unifying, IPOB is insulting, divisive, filled with hatred and anger. The Biafran Spirit is positive and truthful, IPOB propagates lies and fear.

But when will the biafran spirit come to life?

It's just like dreaming, if you don't wake up, your dreams will never come true.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by opalu: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
We go must settle this fight
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by dignity33: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
ahaz:
You Igbo not we Igbo
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by Dikebuka: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
OP made a post and OP commented first
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud. This is and that.
Oya tell the freelance expert abi Investigator to go to World Igbo Congress and make his donation, Instead of this his long epistle.

(1) (Reply)

Csp James Nwafor To Face Anambra Judicial Panel Tommorow. / SOUTH-EAST CRUCIAL TO NIGERIA’S GAS INDUSTRY REVOLUTION, SAYS FG - THIS DAY / This Is Why Lagos Is No Man's Land: The Hand Of The Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.