Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Who Can Answer This Questions About Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Can Answer This Questions About Forex Trading (424 Views)

Debunking Myths About Forex / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / Forget About Forex Trade!!!! Betking Virtual Soccer Trading Is The Real Deal!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Questions About Forex Trading by sotherefore: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Have been hearing of forex trading and I really want to give it a try......but i have few question that I need some help from expert
these are ��

1)..can I used my android phone to trade forex effectively ?
2)..what is the lowest amount I can invest in forex as a newbie ?
3)can I depends totally on forex for a living ?...if not then can it be done on spare time ?
4)is it possible to lose all your money in a single day ?.....
if you have extra information that might help me as a newbie please tell..
Re: Who Can Answer This Questions About Forex Trading by godwin5sam(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2020
1. Yes if you have a good android phone with stable internet connection you're good to start
2. Depends on the broker you choose to use. Some brokers allow minimum deposits of up to 10$
3. A lot of people out there make their living trading forex so yes, but you can also trade on the side so it's your choice
4. Yes. You can lose all your investments in a day, even less, so it's very advisable to commit to learning all you can about forex and practice with demo accounts before going live

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Questions About Forex Trading by sotherefore: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2020
godwin5sam:
1. Yes if you have a good android phone with stable internet connection you're good to start
2. Depends on the broker you choose to use. Some brokers allow minimum deposits of up to 10$
3. A lot of people out there make their living trading forex so yes, but you can also trade on the side so it's your choice
4. Yes. You can lose all your investments in a day, even less, so it's very advisable to commit to learning all you can about forex and practice with demo accounts before going live
thanks so much...can you recommend a website where I can learn more about it?
Re: Who Can Answer This Questions About Forex Trading by godwin5sam(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Start by visiting babypips website. You can research more on your own. I'll advice you look for one or two good forex traders on YouTube and follow their videos. Trying to learn from every forex trader will only end up confusing you.

(1) (Reply)

A Broker I Meet On Instagram Seems Very Real / IMAN/NATFORCE STATES COMMAND Is Recruiting Now / N1,500 And An Android Phone Is All You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.