Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Curvylicious Actress Anita Joseph Warns Fans Not To Insult Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvylicious Actress Anita Joseph Warns Fans Not To Insult Her Husband (592 Views)

Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvylicious Actress Anita Joseph Warns Fans Not To Insult Her Husband by oluwafemme129(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has issued a serious warning to those who insult her and her husband. Anita Joseph recently married Michael Fisayo in February 2020. In a video on Instagram she warning people who insult her husband, she wrote thus:

“Respect is reciprocal it’s simple as that…..It’s okay for you to insult me, or call me names, but don’t insult my husband, the love of my life, the love of my kingdom. See, you can do anything to me, but you see this man, don’t ever try it with him.

The husband of the curvy actress, Fisayo Michael, is popularly known as MC Fish. He is a professional hypeman and a master of ceremonies as he shot into limelight after his relationship with the popular actress. The couple tied the knots after a relationship that lasted three years.

Re: Curvylicious Actress Anita Joseph Warns Fans Not To Insult Her Husband by pyyxxaro: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Mmmsshheewww

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Donates Foodstuffs To Over 300 Families In Rivers / Tonto Dikeh Is Getting Married Again / Tacha Reveals Why She Do Stand In The Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.