Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

In Spite Of The Lockdown Online Business Was Not Affected($20 Daily) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Spite Of The Lockdown Online Business Was Not Affected($20 Daily) (441 Views)

How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? / CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / Get Ebook On Different Ways You Can Use To Earn $3 - $20 Daily For Free @N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Spite Of The Lockdown Online Business Was Not Affected($20 Daily) by punter9(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Every hurdle brings with it the seed of opportunity. The lockdown has open the eyes of many about the importance of online business and learning a skill.

Many offline businesses are affected by the lockdown but not online business. The only way online business can be affected is if "there is no network".

I want reveal my secret on how l made money in this lockdown period offering the services below to clients working as a social manager and growth.

1.Instagram - Followers, likes, comment, share, engagement and video views.

2. Facebook Page - Page likes, comment, share and video views.

3. Twitter - Followers, re-tweet, like, comment and video views.

4. YouTube - Subscribers, likes, comment, save and watch time.

5. LinkedIn - Connections, followers and post likes.

6. SoundCloud Play, Songs Play, followers, comment and download.

7. Playstore - App rating and comment.

8. Telegram - Viewers, channel members, post view and vote.

9. Tiktok - Followers, likes and views.

10. Spotify - Track play likes, followers and save.

11. Website Targeted Traffic - real people(Google Analytics Supported AdSense Safe) from USA, UK, Africa and Asia.

Note: the services above are not BOT but real people and it takes 48 hours to deliver these services.

Training start today by 7pm
Venue: Telegram
Fee: N2000

Freebies:
1. I will show you a foreign site where you can earn $10 - $120 for offering your service as a freelance. This is not fiverr, upwork, peopleperhour and freelancer. This is new.

2. I will also reveal an American website where you are paid $10 for uploading and sharing files.

3. I will also show you how to shorten links and get paid.

WhatsApp: zero nine zero two four eleven twenty five fifty one

1 Like

Re: In Spite Of The Lockdown Online Business Was Not Affected($20 Daily) by Sheriman(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2020
punter9:
Every hurdle brings with it the seed of opportunity. The lockdown has open the eyes of many about the importance of online business and learning a skill.

Many offline businesses are affected by the lockdown but not online business. The only way online business can be affected is if "there is no network".

I want reveal my secret on how l made money in this lockdown period offering the services below to clients working as a social manager and growth.

1.Instagram - Followers, likes, comment, share, engagement and video views.

2. Facebook Page - Page likes, comment, share and video views.

3. Twitter - Followers, re-tweet, like, comment and video views.

4. YouTube - Subscribers, likes, comment, save and watch time.

5. LinkedIn - Connections, followers and post likes.

6. SoundCloud Play, Songs Play, followers, comment and download.

7. Playstore - App rating and comment.

8. Telegram - Viewers, channel members, post view and vote.

9. Tiktok - Followers, likes and views.

10. Spotify - Track play likes, followers and save.

11. Website Targeted Traffic - real people(Google Analytics Supported AdSense Safe) from USA, UK, Africa and Asia.

Note: the services above are not BOT but real people and it takes 48 hours to deliver these services.

Training start today by 7pm
Venue: Telegram
Fee: N2000

Freebies:
1. I will show you a foreign site where you can earn $10 - $120 for offering your service as a freelance. This is not fiverr, upwork, peopleperhour and freelancer. This is new.

2. I will also reveal an American website where you are paid $10 for uploading and sharing files.

3. I will also show you how to shorten links and get paid.

WhatsApp: zero nine zero two four eleven twenty five fifty one

Well-done Wait make I reason over your matter

2 Likes

Re: In Spite Of The Lockdown Online Business Was Not Affected($20 Daily) by DeejayTeeno(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020

Forget telegram!!! shocked angry
We are waiting for the WhatsApp group for now ooohhhh! cool grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EWAGOLD TELECOMS- The Best Place To Get A Cheap Data Bundle / Earn $10 With This Free Information. / Make Real Money Online Is Free To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.