Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo (1056 Views)

South East Home Of Nigeria's Sport. / Photos Of Soldiers At The Home Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jack, Rivers Commissioner / What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Enyimbafc: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
slivertongue:
political statement
But who do u think dominates football,basketball and athletics in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Vyzz: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

One tribe started it and it won't stop till they stop themselves

Mtcheeew
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Enyimbafc: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
The truth is that igbo's dominate sports,transportation,nollywood,music(gospel) and commerce in Nigeria.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by BlowYourMind: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Wow so igbos scammed you of your mud/brown roof house at Alaba eyah sorry for that.
I remember the story prophet Nathan told David when he snatched someone wife and send him to his death. I am not surprised, infact you are living up to expectation, a thief will always try to justify his stealing. Allen Onyema, Invictus Obi Bishop Ozulubu, Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas, OKorocha Ihedioha.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by NoIgboSoundTueh: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Next thing Mazi Yemi Osinbajo cheesy if you want to press their mumu button, just hail them small cheesy
You're wicked
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enyimbafc:
So u mean an igbo man will give a gorilla looking man like u his daughter just for praising him.

Lol. Funny guy.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Commonsense99: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Grayoso:

No yawa. So, when will all Igbos , or most at the least, move out of the SW and head for Biafra? Clock is ticking bro and now is the time to put your money where your mouth is.
Commooonnnn, leave that old emotional blackmail line, it doesn't have any effect. grin

I reckon that's not supposed to be your problem, how did the old soviet union settle their secession? How about Yugoslavia? Britain just did Brexit, so how did the British man settle his properties and citizens in EU countries?

Wake up bro, this is not 1967... grin
I repeat, we are done with project zoogeria, we want out.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Okoroawusa: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Marine54:
It is south south and south east !
But more of South East
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Okoroawusa: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enyimbafc:
The truth is that igbo's dominate sports,transportation,nollywood,music(gospel) and commerce in Nigeria.
Most certainly. No argument about that.

1 Like

Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Commonsense99:

Commooonnnn, leave that old emotional blackmail line, it doesn't have any effect. grin

I reckon that's not supposed to be your problem, how did the old soviet union settle their secession? How about Yugoslavia? Britain just did Brexit, so how did the British man settle his properties and citizens in EU countries?

Wake up bro, this is not 1967... grin
I repeat, we are done with project zoogeria, we want out.

Bros, this is all story. Shall I come and help you pack and drop you at a motor Park to get a bus to the East?

If you really want out then start by moving out of Nigerian States so you can go to your Biafran States and stay there.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by tatatar: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dude is mistaken.
Yes,much of our sportsmen are Igbos but if you check out well,they weren't made in the South East but other regions.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Commonsense99: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Grayoso:

Bros, this is all story. Shall I come and help you pack and drop you at a motor Park to get a bus to the East?

Dude do some research, read, try to follow the world politics, Just answer those simple questions first... Do not sit in your father's house and make assumptions, backed by beer parlour analysis. grin
I dont even live in that your South West by d way..not even in Nigeria. grin
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Commonsense99:

Dude do some research, read, try to follow the world politics, Just answer those simple questions first... Do not sit in your father's house and make assumptions, backed by beer parlour analysis. grin

I see your poing but till you get what you want, why dont you begin by practicing what you preach?

You want out then leave the States of others, especially in the SW and North, for SE States and you may get quicker legal backing for Biafra since the message will sink in that Igbos mean business and want out.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by ledamaster(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Someone should tell our dear V.P Oratory skills and commisioner for toilet affairs to stop sounding stupid. That the Igbos are exceptionally good in every aspect of human endevous and all they set their minds to is well documented. Feats recorded all over the world from the sciences, engineering, law, medicine, politics and all is no news. They are not like his people who hav been reduced to owo mi da touts and e rats for Buhari.
Re: South East Home Of Nigeria Sport-Yemi Osibanjo by Enyimbafc: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
tatatar:
Dude is mistaken.
Yes,much of our sportsmen are Igbos but if you check out well,they weren't made in the South East but other regions.
Is Kanu Nwankwo,Nigeria's best player made in north,Emmanuel ifeajuna first African to win gold in international competition made in west,chioma Ajunwa first Nigerian to win olympic gold medal made in south south.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raph Uwazuruike And Asari Dokubo Swearing Against Nnamdi Kanu/ Ipob Allegations / EDO GUBER: Names Of Some Persons That Have Left Gov Obaseki So Far / Edo 2020: 19 Odds That Would Determine The Outcome Of The September 19 Edo Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.