Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention (531 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Why Are Nigerians This Hypocritical / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by Prudent200: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Please don't mind my Grammatical blunder, I want to address an Issue.
Before I start I would love to say happy new to you all welcome to the month of June. I believe we all saw what happened online about the young girl about 16 years of age who was murder by a police man in Lagos, and also a R*pe case in Benin city Edo state. By a Young lady of about 22 vera omozuwa who was rape and murder in RCCG church branch in Benin city, Edo state. Now everyone is clamoring for justice by using the hashtag #justice4uwa #justice4Tina.it has been trending online since yesterday even Top Celebrity has been speaking About it, now the question i want to ask is, do we Nigerians do we Actually love our self like this on the death of this two young ladies. ? Don't you think it an eye service and a hypocritical Attention seeker.even women that don't love there self and that don't support each other are still clamoring for justice, to me I see nothing wrong with clamouring for justice on both parties, but we Nigerians some of us are hypocrite and eye service people.. if We truly love ourselves as one Nigeria we should also use the hashtag , say no To Tribalism, nepotism, Favoritism, Hatered E. T. C then I will take Nigeria serious, how wish this kind of treatment happens to a particular set of tribe like Igbo or Yoruba, other Tribe would be happy, is that one a One Nigeria.? To me ooooh all this Trend #justice4uwa #justice4Tina na just hypocrite and eye service we Nigerians nor like our self. If we can trend no to tribalism and Nepotism. And organize a 20 million man and woman walk To Ask rock villa then I will take Nigeria serious. I don't know if I am making sense, your insult are allowed... Those with brain go reason wetin I talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by lilyheaven: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Life itself, is eye service
Re: Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by Prudent200: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2020
lilyheaven:
Life itself, is eye service
thanks my brother for agreeing with me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by Hathor5(f): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2020
I have been trying really hard to make sense of this thread but I can't.
Re: Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by Prudent200: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Hathor5:
I have been trying really hard to make sense of this thread but I can't.
take time and read it again, the first person to comment understand what I'm saying
Re: Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by Hathor5(f): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Prudent200:
take time and read it again, the first person to comment understand what I'm saying

I have read it twice. I can't follow your line of reasoning. A person can be against rape and against one Nigeria. These two issues are totally unrelated. It's like saying that you can only have compassion for a Chinese victim of rape if you are Chinese. undecided
Re: Nigerians With Our Eye Service and hypocritical Attention by Vyolet(f): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
So are you saying in essence that people should not stand up against rape simply because we hate one another?
Are you another closet rapist or even an active rapist?

Let people protest in peace, those that want to clamor for stop tribalism or nepotism should do so too.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Court Marriage Certificate Valid? / Cute Mini Bags For Your Adorable Little Ones / With N100,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.