Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown (17490 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria-Benin Border Closed Due To Smuggling Activities / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by DenreleDave(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
bayotwice:

I'm a blogger like you, you won't go far with this tactics

If u are a blogger truly, u Sud ask b4 concluding .

Am not the one posting it... I only mentioned dt guy bcox he complained and I told him that, That is how some bloggers do.. If they ban him, he will still open another account.

So calling Possiblegee was to inform him That he has opened another account for the sex stuff..

I am. Not the poster pls
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by propertymania: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
It reminds me of when Akpeyi was the goalkeeper for Nigeria during the last nations cup...every time na panic...las las goal full net! How can you keep your yam with a goat and complain of its disappearance.Nigeria security apparatus is shambolic to the extent that even if you steal a car in Lagos you can drive to Maiduguri without detection provided you can "do normal" or Roger Milla!
Meanwhile check out a legit system that pays you to watch YouTube and videos while on lockdown anywhere in the world.
https://rgyvideon.club/845555451698601/

1 Like

Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Eskdale(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by AmazingELixir: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
Truth be told....no matter what you do... people will still move from one state to the other....A mother can't deny a baby his or her food and expect the baby not to cry

Now apply your euphemism to the subject matter ..who is the mother and who represents the child..?
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Ogagawhite(f): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chemical reaction
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by OKTolu: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where every impossible can be possible with enough rabba
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by banio: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Useless government. Instead of thinking, they are being stupid. You can't stop inter-state movement. Best is to think of solutions to it.

Even when You profee solutions to them. They won't see it because all they do is : Eat, Sleep with different women and embezzle.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by zicoraads: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
I traveled across three states and passed through the FCT some days back. No matter who you keep there, people will still find a way around.

This lockdown just made life more interesting for our security officials. They are steadily cashing out at the borders.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
banio:

Don't be angry. How can 60ft * 120ft be 360ft instead of 7200 square ft.

No be multiplication

Though by perimeter you are right, but by 60ft * 120ft, then it's something else

60 + 60 + 120 + 120 (360)
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
See them expressing fake surprise
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by bayotwice(f): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

If u are a blogger truly, u Sud ask b4 concluding .

Am not the one posting it... I only mentioned dt guy bcox he complained and I told him that, That is how some bloggers do.. If they ban him, he will still open another account.

So calling Possiblegee was to inform him That he has opened another account for the sex stuff..

I am. Not the poster pls
Lol..ok sir i apologize, it was an error
(btw, i am a blogger truly)
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by DenreleDave(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
bayotwice:
Lol..ok sir i apologize, it was an error (btw, i am a blogger truly)
I Wan learn work na
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by bayotwice(f): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

I Wan learn work na

Check my signature, i sell courses in any skill. Buy my Wordpress & Blogging course and i will give you lots of supplementary material. Test me
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Nobleladycakes1(f): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
I believe Nigeria will be great again
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by laurel03(m): 1:45am On Jun 02, 2020
TripleOh7:
I have told Seyi Makinde to use the state's Amotekun to secure the border.

The guy no dey hear word.

Mtscheeeeeewwwww... angry
no Amotekun yet in Oyo state
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2020
laurel03:
no Amotekun yet in Oyo state

There is.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by laurel03(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
TripleOh7:

There is.
where in oyo state
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2020
laurel03:
where in oyo state

It has been inaugurated, hasn't it?

That's what I meant.
Re: Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown by dammyvibezz: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postpones Screening Of Presidential Aspirants Indefinitely / A Letter To Nigerians In Diaspora / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.