Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Whatsapp Monetization - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whatsapp Monetization (208 Views)

App Building And Monetization Guide (premium) / Data Monetization Associate / The Whatsapp Status Booster And Monetization Course Academy My Friend Used To Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Monetization by FerrytimCharis: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Happy New Month

For the past few weeks I have researching on simple ways to help more people generate incomes especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. And I just discovered a simple but very effective and quick way to generating almost instant cashflow using whatsapp messaging only.

If you have an android/smart phone, Whatsapp, a little time to spare and need to raise money quickly, then I think this is for you.

To get started, Watch the short video on the
exact steps you can take to make money using
only your WhatsApp instant messaging app.

Click on the link below to watch the free video presentation

https://luxdigitals.com/wim

Have a Fab Month!

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch/delivery Rider Needed / Apply For Accountant At Padoserve Limited / Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.