Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Uwa Nkea Sef - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Nkea Sef (345 Views)

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uwa Nkea Sef by ujoatu(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2020
Uwa Nkea Sef

I wept for the brutality just for an ejaculation.

I couldn't sleep for the lack of worth for human life.

What is her offence, she is a woman, a creature in their imagination meant to be subjugated and defiled. An item, an object without value except for pleasure and then death.

A most sacred ground, they ignored.

Her search for academic excellence didn't touch their heart.

A dream cut short and aborted untimely.

Tears and pains planted in the hearts of family, friends and livers of humanity.

Her feminity and fragility was not taken into account.

No known offence or crime did she commit, yet her life was taken in its prime.

Uwa (earth) was denied her place on mother Earth.

I wept. I am wiping.

Where is our humanity?

May her killers be found and justice in its severity served.

Ik Ogbonna.
1st June, 2020.
lalasticlala

Re: Uwa Nkea Sef by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Honestly am still trying to figure out what really led to killing this love lady, sanctity of human life we are loosing it as a nation..
Re: Uwa Nkea Sef by andyanders: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
No amount of justice can be served on the killers of this beautiful angel, unless her killer/s is/are caught and executed publicly. Her killer/s must be within same neighborhood she stayed and someone stocking her, and known by her.

May they not have peace and may spirit expose the person/s responsible IJN, Ameeeeeeen.

(1) (Reply)

IG Of Police Releases Statement On The Gruesome Murder And Rape Of Uwa / See Anthony Joshua's Powerful Speech At Black Lives Matters Protest Today / Drunk Police Man Kills His Colleague In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.