Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil (517 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Is The First Mediatek Phone To Get Android 11 Beta / Android 11 - Beta 1: Let's Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by Veiniously: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Google delay’s android 11 beta after planning to unveil new features coming in Android 11 on June 3rd
android 11

Google delay android 11 beta.

Google had been intending to uncover new highlights coming in Android 11 on June third, however it has chosen to defer the divulging. In a tweet on Friday evening, Android’s designer account said that “We are eager to reveal to you progressively about Android 11, yet now isn’t an ideal opportunity to observe.” Google says that it will “be back with additional on Android 11, soon,” yet didn’t state when that may be.

In spite of the fact that Google doesn’t expressly say why, the explanation is clear. The declaration comes the same number of American urban communities are loaded up with fights, plundering, and flames. The reaction to the demise of George Floyd in Minnesota has expanded well past the contention in Minneapolis. The Bay region where Google and a large portion of its representatives are based has seen significant clashes in both San Jose and Oakland the night when Google decided its occasion. It’s a merciless night here in the Bay territory.

read more
https://9jatide.com/2020/06/google-delay-android-11-beta/

Re: Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
I haven't even enjoy the Android 10 on my Camon 15.
Re: Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by Ifabernard(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
And im still using 4.1 undecided
Re: Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by Veiniously: 6:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
I haven't even enjoy the Android 10 on my Camon 15.
dont you get updates?
Re: Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by Veiniously: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Ifabernard:
And im still using 4.1 undecided
upgrade bro i hate 4.4 ui
Re: Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by seunfly: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Veiniously:
dont you get updates?

Lol tecno update?
Re: Google Delay’s Android 11 Beta After Planning To Unveil by Veiniously: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
seunfly:

Lol tecno update?
chai

(1) (Reply)

300k & 2 Infinix Note 7 Devices Up For Grabs / Midrange Mobile Entertainment At Affordable Prices / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro/pro Max - Any Different From The Redmi Note 9s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.