Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sen Stella Odua Reacts To The Killing Of UNIBEN Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Stella Odua Reacts To The Killing Of UNIBEN Student (286 Views)

Breaking News: Stella Odua In NYSC Certificate Scandal / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Stella Odua Reacts To The Killing Of UNIBEN Student by Apeshy102: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Sen Stella Odua, a former Minister of Aviation and the lawmaker representing Anambra North Senatorial District, has called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of killers of Uwaila Omozuwa, a student of the University of Benin who was raped and killed in a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) in Benin City, the Edo State capital, News9naija reports.

Sen Odua in two separates posts on her facebook and Twitter handles, reacted to the killing calling for immediate action to be taken towards ensuring that the perpetrators of the heinous crime are brough to book.

“My attention has just been drawn to a hineous crime perpetrated by evil and unconscionable minds who allegedly raped and murdered this innocent child whose only crime was seeking a “safe” haven to study”, she wrote on Facebook.

“I am dumbfounded and utterly gutted at this unfortunate turn of events and I join every sane mind out there to call for the immediate arrest and prosecution of these cold hearted murderers who took a precious life they couldn’t give in the house of Go”, she added.

The Senator took to Twitter few minutes later to express her anger as the killers are still walking free. she called on the authorities to take immediate actions.

“I am utterly gutted that her evil and unreasonable murderers are yet to be apprehended and I call on the authorities to expedite action in arresting them”, she tweeted.

She condoled with the families of the deceased and called on to God grant them the fortitude to bear this loss.

Sen Stella Odua was the Minister of Aviation from 2011 to 2014.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/06/01/sen-stella-odua-reacts-to-the-killing-of-uniben-students/

Re: Sen Stella Odua Reacts To The Killing Of UNIBEN Student by Benevento(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Stella Odua, the BMW bullet proof merchant.

kirikiri is where you belong to.
Re: Sen Stella Odua Reacts To The Killing Of UNIBEN Student by Karlifate: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2020
The law will eventually catch up with the perpetrators.
No peace for the wicked!
Re: Sen Stella Odua Reacts To The Killing Of UNIBEN Student by yanabasee1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:
Stella Odua, the BMW bullet proof merchant.

kirikiri is where you belong to.

They're the reason why this country is not improving with development as people rather loot to have a good lifestyle than think about the future...

Our politicians feel that when this country will break down that the white will allow them to run off to their country and leave the rest of us to suffer ..

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Helped Me Because I Also Helped Him Become Gov, APC Chairman –Obaseki / Egypt Kicks Against Nomination Of Okonjo-iweala As World Trade Organization DG / BREAKING:745 New Cases #covid19nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.