Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

For The Nigerian Data Analytics Job Market, Should I Learn Mysql Or Oracle Sql? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For The Nigerian Data Analytics Job Market, Should I Learn Mysql Or Oracle Sql? (213 Views)

Is A PGDM Degree Still Relevant In Today's Job Market? A Look At 2023 / Does Your Institution Of Study Matter In The Job Market / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Nigerian Data Analytics Job Market, Should I Learn Mysql Or Oracle Sql? by MachineLearning: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
I am trying to break into the IT world in Nigeria starting with a data analysts position... I have already learnt python, excel and Tableau for data analytics... My problem is this SQL has different kinds but I have narrowed it down to this two... Oracle SQL and MySQL please which should I learn first to help me quickly land my first data analyst position.?
Re: For The Nigerian Data Analytics Job Market, Should I Learn Mysql Or Oracle Sql? by oluwaseyi0: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Facing similar dilemma, I'm a backend software developer trying to switch to data science, not sure if I should go for data science or mobile programming
Re: For The Nigerian Data Analytics Job Market, Should I Learn Mysql Or Oracle Sql? by MachineLearning: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Facing similar dilemma, I'm a backend software developer trying to switch to data science, not sure if I should go for data science or mobile programming

With your skills just face data science, mobile programming is already over crowded and taken over by the big firms who can spend money to get the best hand for the job.....But you can do personal training in the area of data science and still be able to compete, I believe in the future it will also become crowded that's just tie way life is. ....Remember how getting CCNA certification was like discovering an oil well some years back but now who is talking about CCNA again,even undergraduates already have it, the market is now flooded and only highly skilled guys are recognized... That's just the way it is, things will never remain the same.....

In addition with your software skills if you can get into and country like Germany , the opportunities are boundless....

(1) (Reply)

.,. / Techno Camon CM For Sale / 2020 International Gold Scholarship At University Of Plymouth – UK & more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.