Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Multilinks Internet Billing Issue - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Internet Billing Issue (4063 Views)

Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) / Mtn 3g Billing Fraud - Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by pappy2000: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2011

It is free pls call them to complain
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by cabinet: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
i want to buy multlinks 3G anybody want to sell call me 07025105763.
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by CHARLOE(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
am on daily plan and each time i recharge with N250/day it doesn't connect and d money is deducted, had to stop using d modem and buy d gsm modem with their limited bandwith. these pple have been robbing us, have to make dat call too. Pls valto i'll mail u now, tanx.
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
Omg!!! Guys I feel ur pains soooo much, thank God I'm free 4rm multilinks cheating pple anyhow, Ask me how
Itz very simple, so straight forward, d best i av eva come across and its damn toooo reliable nd interestingly, Its way tooooo cheap, Interested individuals whoz got multilinks 3g modem can now, @ the comfort of their homes, offices, beach, cars, toilet, bathroom, name it, anywhere where dere is d multilink coverage surf nd download heavy files unlimited, as in 24/7 with a token of just 2k, trust me guys, dts wat av been using, its soooooo real, U enjoy truest value 4 ur money, I dnt wanna leave my numbr here 4 security reasons but U can always add me up on facebook to get my number, my life details, where i stay nd also my email address, I've compiled d package nd once ur ready, We talk about payment nd I send the package nd easy to set configuration to U, I want to put a smile on all ur faces nd I bet U, U'ld av no cause 4 regrets @ all, All u nned is #2000, nd U browse with ur multilinks 3g modem without limits 4 a month duration
non stop
my fb id- successchild_isaac@yahoo.com
my fb username is oluwaphemmy
u can also send me an e-mail on successchild_isaac@yahoo.com, U'ld be glad U did, do not waste tym, trust me, just 2k nd I'ld neva disappoint U
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by ronald2g1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
u did not disconnect ,cus if u dont disconnect the time still runs without ur notice.
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by onoerime: 9:39pm On May 02, 2011
starcomms izap is okay by me
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by nzesylva: 1:05pm On May 03, 2011
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by babestella: 12:11pm On May 11, 2011
With due respect to NCC as a regulatory institution, but I think there are bad eggs in NCC who try to frustrate the complainants, what they do now is that they will ask you to go and complain to the network provider and if nothing is done, you can then put it in writting to NCC.

Last year I had several billing issues with GLO network and once I send the complaint to NCC, I get a call from GLO customer service in regards to the complain and after they have apologized, they resolve the issue within few hours, and I will also send a mail to NCC to confirm that the issue have been resolved as they demand to know for record purposes.

But all of a sudden, they blocked email complaints and when you send email to NCC, you get a response directing you to sot yourself out with the network provider, so my brothers, things have really gotten out of hand, I don't know the role of NCC anymore, is it to protect the consumers against ripoffs like these as we read on the internet of to protect the network providers.

I have had issues too with Zoom Nigeria, apart from slow internet speed, the fraudulent billing is crazy, out of this world.

But in conclusion, I see it as an inhouse thing. I can categorically say that it is an IT fraud and the people in the system room are to be held responsible, because that can swap credit and take from here to credit there, it is possible because in IT such practices are very possible, so don't be surprised that your internet credit are deducted by the IT staffs who use it to credit either their relatives or girlfriends, period. This is 9ja, shine your sense.
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by nzesylva: 5:13pm On May 11, 2011
Hello Guys,

There is this new brand in town; Mobitel. I think they are just fantastic. Speed is good and they"ve been largely reliable. They offer an unlimited data cap plan and i have had fun. You might want to give them a try http://campaign.mobitel.com.ng/
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by bwumber: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2011
For my life, I see Multilinks as a mistake. How can a service be down in a remote area and no one in the multi-million company can detect about that to rectify it. Even adamant to the call the subscribers made for this ill service. Akute area in Ogun state has being suffering for 0.08kb/s for more than weeks now and noboby is willing to do something.

Imagine my life based on Computer for designer, where I made my daily bread and i suffer this huge loss, after paying for 9,000/month without quality service. NCC has a job to do here or we go jury. Is a fraud and all offices will be involve for claim of lost. I have my proof.

Akute is few kilometer from Ojodu-berger.

Mr. Frank
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by amodaade: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
I started using multilinks cdma-1x 7years ago without any problems. Ever since I started using their bluebroadband internet service two years ago, its been tales of fraud. I have never completed my 50hrs subscription time successfully. I requested for monthly plan (not based on hours), but no show. I guess its because of the fraud that they do not offer monthly subscriptions.

I stopped using the service about three months ago due to dissatisfaction. Only two days ago, I subscribed again hoping for the best only for my hopes to be dashed. The speed is so slow from an average of 60-70kB/s before to 10kB/s now. Apart from always saying password is incorrect, it has logged me out about four times in the last two days claiming insufficient recharge.

Once my current subscription expires, I will finally do away with their modem/service
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by amodaade: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
It does not matter whether you unplug the modem or not, the number of hours used will still jump. There was a time I used I used to keep a record of my usage times which I took to their office at Motorways building, near 7Up Ikosi. No solution.
Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by ayoflyn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Multilinks Internet Billing Issue by Rightworld(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
Is multi links still alive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Among Avast, Norton, Kaspersky, Avira, Panda Etc Anti-virus / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.