Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) (2845 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Vaultoflagos: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
ddjay:

Get redmi 8 and rest my guy.

Spread infinix gospel my brother
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by ddjay: 1:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Spread infinix gospel my brother
I no be u na
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by oyelsj(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2020
REDMI 8a all the way.
By the way, where can I get REDMI8? Phone seems to be so scarce nowadays
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Playermayweda:
Bro buy the 7a i bought it 32k and it's better than Hot 8 of 44k and is the same with the redmi 8a apart grom battery and screen, But it's better for money, And u can play COD mobile on infinix hot 8, This i know very well

Which product is that, and what is the battery capacity like

I intend to get a phone within that price range 30-35 or 40k
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Playermayweda(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2020
situationreport:

Xiaomi redmi 7a 32gb rom 2gb ram octa 2.0ghz miui 11
wuld be 35k by now and 4000mah, very fast for its price, But if dollar drops it won't be more than 30 or 31k, But if u are looking for a big screen i advice to to use this as a back up phone, Cos any other phone at its price range can compete with it, 12hrs on web browsing, 8+hrs on heavy gaming

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Vaultoflagos: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
situationreport:

Dont try it oo

Its Xiaomi they dont have spare parts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Dont try it oo

Its Xiaomi they dont have spare parts

Alright thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by BABAawoo47: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
someppl here will claim redmi 8a is better dan note 7

pls, opera news is a better place of having honest opinions

Markerting has dominated dis place

situationreport

#or go to jumia nd read reviews...even YouTubers nd gsmarena sef hv join Markerting geng
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by peacesampson(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
I will advise u go for the redmi 8a..is a good phone with long lasting ba3 life ..good camera and updates are sent at intervals..it doesn't lag behind..active face unlock, good gaming graphics..that's have been my experience so far using it...and best part of it is that it charges fast
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by edoairways: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

If they say carlcare will be your best friend it's better

There is literally no spare parts for Xiaomi in the market.

And their only service centre in Lagos is absolutely useless. They will charge you more than the cost of the phone. Updating their phones is a nightmare that is best avoided except you want to brick or lose your phone

Finito
Someone on Instagram complained of the same thing. He allegedly said that xiaomi's screen is half the price of their price
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Austeeenxx: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
peacesampson:
I will advise u go for the redmi 8a..is a good phone with long lasting ba3 life ..good camera and updates are sent at intervals..it doesn't lag behind..active face unlock, good gaming graphics..that's have been my experience so far using it...and best part of it is that it charges fast

how mush his it?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by peacesampson(f): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
As of three months ago I bought it, was 33,600 naira dnt knw the cost now quote author=Austeeenxx post=90273426]

how mush his it?[/quote]
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by DowsKii(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
DowsKii:

Yet, is there a way of getting original Xiaomi parts which are not the fake ones on AliExpress, especially for older models like Redmi 5 plus. Really in need of parts. If you know any reliable source.

Anyone please?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by hardeycute(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2020
DowsKii:

Anyone please?
What do you need? Is it battery or screen replacement?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by DowsKii(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
hardeycute:
What do you need? Is it battery or screen replacement?

Screen replacement and charging port board.
Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by hardeycute(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2020
DowsKii:

Screen replacement and charging port board.
Thanks.
Search for it on AE, make sure to confirm the store is shipping to Nigeria and also read reviews.

Or

Contact RepairPalNg https://www.nairaland.com/repairpalng
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by DowsKii(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
hardeycute:
Search for it on AE, make sure to confirm the store is shipping to Nigeria and also read reviews.

Or

Contact RepairPalNg https://www.nairaland.com/repairpalng

I was informed AliExpress are copy and not the original, the parts functionality in all aspects isn't guaranteed.
RepairPal doesn't have.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by hardeycute(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2020
DowsKii:

I was informed AliExpress are copy and not the original, the parts functionality in all aspects isn't guaranteed.
RepairPal doesn't have.
It's partly true, Xiaomi don't produce the screens so sellers source for replicas but some are as good as the one from OEM. Just make sure to read reviews from previous buyers or contact Noobody for help.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Ogarexmas: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
wait and get Hot 10 that will be better in the next 2 weeks hot 10 will be released
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by IamAmakaa(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
festwiz:

Best advice I can give you is to head to YouTube and check reviews on each device and make your choice.

I doubt I'll post any useful info on Nairaland anymore since seun and dragnet decided to look common sense in the face and spit at it. angry
What happened
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by peacesampson(f): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
As of three months ago I bought it 36,500at slot but now it may be 40k
Austeeenxx:

how mush his it?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi 8a ( Your Advice Needed) by Austeeenxx: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
peacesampson:
As of three months ago I bought it 36,500at slot but now it may be 40k

All right! Thanks for the swift response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues / I Need Link To Download Tubemate Youtube Downloader Please / MTN Nigeria Free Browsing Cheat Via Stark VPN Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.