Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

All Dog Sellers On Jiji Are Scammers - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / All Dog Sellers On Jiji Are Scammers (3924 Views)

For All Dog Breeders What Difficulties Do You Experience And How To Move Forwad / Help Me Out All Dog Experts / Important Tip For All Dog Lovers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Dog Sellers On Jiji Are Scammers by ItwasntMe(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
ShakeDaRoom:
On Jiji you are not supposed to prepay, not even transportation or commitment fee. If any seller asks you to, you should report them. This is on every page of the Jiji app/website. That being said, nothing could be further from the truth with regards to the title of this thread. I have bought and sold many dogs on Jiji and it has all been pleasant experiences. I also know a lot of dog breeders who conduct all their business on Jiji and have sold to countless of buyers.
please how do you make it work without one having to pay first before seeing what your paying for physically. Most times I find it hard to sell my puppies to other states cos of lack of trust.
Re: All Dog Sellers On Jiji Are Scammers by pufframmy: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
i bought my 3 dogs from contact on jiji
IceDune:
Some of them are armed robbers.

Don't ask me why I said so. I'm speaking from experience
Re: All Dog Sellers On Jiji Are Scammers by PeraGSD: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Talking about transactions on jijji our own experience is a mix bag. Yes we have made 2 successful sales of pups via Jijji. However the person we sold to now used pics we sent during the transaction to start promoting her page. Some pups on the promotions did not belong to her but PeraGSD. We told her to pull down pics of our pups she was using without permission but she refused and blocked us.
Re: All Dog Sellers On Jiji Are Scammers by NazareneMonk: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
olaz111111:
SCAMMER Alert !Alert!! I was scammed on this Jiji platform today, his profile name is oloruntobi peter, his bank account name is Solomon Peter, he claimed to be genuine and a breeder from Lokoja, he was to deliver a GSD slant back puppy to me in Abuja, he called it 90k I haggled, and priced it down to 40k, he then asked for an installment for the waybill of the puppy, he connived with a fake driver they generated a fake receipt and sent it to me as proof, and he also shared a video of the puppy in the park all this will be attached here as proof. He and the driver were asking for the second payment even before I could see the puppy, I told them to wait untill I see the puppy, suddenly they blocked my line, and refused to pick my calls. Pls be wary of this scammers they use jiji as a suitable platform to scam plpp, I wish Jiji can do more to verify true sellers. feedbacks are important from the buyers angle. Don't deal with anyone you have not bought from before. I was scammed 15k. But I've moved on, the 15k will finish na. This is his number 09066901243, and 08035445184..
Take this evidence to his bank bros. To run local na fish when sweet but get bone. You can give him a good run for that money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT THANKS. / See The World's Biggest Snake / Border Collie Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.