Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS (5877 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Facebook user, Udenso promises to rape more ladies after news of Uwa’s death broke.

See What He Wrote Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/man-promises-to-rape-more-ladies-after.html

1 Share

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Shezkid01(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cut off his penis ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Azmanaty: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Someone must have had access to this guy's account and use it to post this. Can someone that is ok post this sort of thing..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by 1realBobby(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
in a saner clime, this young man would be in prison already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Chidexter(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:
Someone must have had access to this guy's account and use it to post this. Can someone that is ok post this sort of thing..

You'd be surprised what a bag of weed and a pinch of Colorado can do.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Azmanaty: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chidexter:

grin grin
Tor! If its for real, he should be quickly arrested. Say NO to Rape!

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol This guy is funny
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
If small slap touch am now from mopol u go hear say na play e dey play abi na person hack im account...idiot
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by espn(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
I do not know if people get possessed before typing things that could implicate them...

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Osobi32(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:
do u think rapist are mentally ok? Can u explain how a mentally stable man will have and maintain hard erection when struggling with a woman in tears ...... How do they do it?

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Osobi32(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:
Lol
This guy is funny
what's funny about it?

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Moneywirer: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
1realBobby:
in a saner clime, this young man would be in prison already

I doubt there's such thing as saner clime, Floyd's death and the way America is going about it points to that.

However, tracking down the young man isn't a difficult task at all.

3 Likes

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Osobi32:
what's funny about it?

Dude I wasn't the one who told u to loose ur sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Ecstacy21(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
For your contractual roofing, we offer you the best at ROSSROOF- a product of TONIMAS ROOFING SHEETS.
CONTACT; 09057739463.
ROSSROOF: WITH UP TO 50 YEARS GUARANTEE, THERE CAN BE NO REGRET
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Biglittlelois(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:

Where is the humour in the sick nonsense he typed? Are you okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
This guy is joking please
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by lexdany(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Does he even know the implication of his comment..if he's arrested now you'll hear him say he was only joking

smh
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by kiddkash(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
let him start with his sister then his mother

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by austine4real(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
He might not be the real poster

2 Likes

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Shukusheka(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:

Until the humour is about your mum or your sister that's when you will realize how distasteful it is? Ikpi!

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Shukusheka(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Most of these boys commenting rubbish on social media are yahoo boys who feel because they spend lavishly on girls they have every right to their body. Zero sense
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Meteng: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chidexter:

Bag too plenty, one stick sef
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by sammysneh(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
He should be arrested ASAP
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
Until the humour is about your mum or your sister that's when you will realize how distasteful it is? Ikpi!

Guy I didn't quote or mention u when I said this thing is funny.
Everybody shouldn't be on the same boat
I am not joining in the rape palava drama okay.
Don't mention me nor any of my family members again

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Where is the humour in the sick nonsense he typed? Are you okay?

Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Ilefoaye(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
na dem dem
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Shukusheka(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:

Guy I didn't quote or mention u when I said this thing is funny.
Everybody shouldn't be on the same boat
I am not joining in the rape palava drama okay.
Don't mention me nor any of my family members again
Only mentally deranged people should be on the same boat you are in. Even you can't explain why the comment is funny, shows something is wrong with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Biglittlelois(f): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:

Don't quote me again

I just did, so what would you like to do about it? e-rape me if it is possible right?

3 Likes

Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by kabillionaire(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
bush boy! u wan trend abi? no wahala make olopa get hold of u first
Re: Man Promises To Rape More Ladies After The News Of Uwa's Death. PHOTOS by Chommybaby(f): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Shukusheka:
Most of these boys commenting rubbish on social media are yahoo boys who feel because they spend lavishly on girls they have every right to their body. Zero sense

I am so confused by the message in your signature...

Please I don't understand!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Denies Boko Haram Hoisting Flag In Borno Villages / Soldiers Found A Child Crawling In The Bush. They Followed Him And Found This / Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.