Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Take On The UWA Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Take On The UWA Murder (753 Views)

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The UWA Murder by deolurexy1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
My take on the UWA mystery case.
1. The attacker probably knew her, they know each other.
2. Since she was a member of the church choir they may have met in church or belonged to the same choir group.
3. She and the attacker or attackers probably met frequently in church where she goes to read.
4. Evidence shows she had multiple bite marks this indicates very high tendencies the hand work of a female, she was also raped hence this also places possibility of a male at the crime scene.
5. Due to lack of forensic evidence to ascertain the presence of semen in the deceased establishing wether rape occurred and who the culprit is would have been easier.
6. She clearly struggled with the attacker/attackers probability of DNA evidence of the attacker in her fingernails is high.
7. There could also be ritual or some cult related link to this case as we have seen very strange acts carried out by desperate people in the vain of getting wealth e.g. Forcing rape of infants, this greuesome occurrence in a church seems pretty much like something of diabolic proportions.
Re: My Take On The UWA Murder by Blackpearlous(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
deolurexy1:
My take on the UWA mystery case.
1. The attacker probably knew her, they know each other.
2. Since she was a member of the church choir they may have met in church or belonged to the same choir group.
3. She and the attacker or attackers probably met frequently in church where she goes to read.
4. Evidence shows she had multiple bite marks this indicates very high tendencies the hand work of a female, she was also raped hence this also places possibility of a male at the crime scene.
5. Due to lack of forensic evidence to ascertain the presence of semen in the deceased establishing wether rape occurred and who the culprit is would have been easier.
6. She clearly struggled with the attacker/attackers probability of DNA evidence of the attacker in her fingernails is high.
7. There could also be ritual or some cult related link to this case as we have seen very strange acts carried out by desperate people in the vain of getting wealth e.g. Forcing rape of infants, this greuesome occurrence in a church seems pretty much like something of diabolic proportions.

I agree with number 1
Number 2 most likely too( doesn't have to be in the choir though)
3 I would say 1attacker, more Dan one would have done a better job, the extinguisher was used on her head so she would die quickly, out of fear. Since the weapon was a common equipment in the church I want to say the killing wasn't planned, maybe the rape too. For someone to kill her he would want silence so he has alot to lose in that environment.

4 the bite might be a return bite of frustration, so he might have a bite too.

7) I don't think it's ritual related.

But why didn't the key holders worry when she didn't return the key before 7pm? Maybe she does it often.

I ask is there a tap in the compound how would the blood be washed off the hands of the attacker, can be walking with blood stained hands face or neck.

Justice for her anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The UWA Murder by deolurexy1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good one. But let's not forget that we cannot prove rape as it is not easy to prove especially when the person is dead and there is no DNA to analyze presence of semen. Secondly I agree with you that it may not have been planned but remember she wasn't dead, her skull was not bashed in when she was found that raises the question about what the fire extinguisher was used for or who even used it.
Lastly the possibility of the incident being as a result of a nasty fight could also be on the cards. Her death was largely due to the incompetence of the hospitals who rejected her.
Re: My Take On The UWA Murder by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
deolurexy1:
Good one. But let's not forget that we cannot prove rape as it is not easy to prove especially when the person is dead and there is no DNA to analyze presence of semen. Secondly I agree with you that it may not have been planned but remember she wasn't dead, her skull was not bashed in when she was found that raises the question about what the fire extinguisher was used for or who even used it.
Lastly the possibility of the incident being as a result of a nasty fight could also be on the cards. Her death was largely due to the incompetence of the hospitals who rejected her.

Really the hospital is in on this too?
Re: My Take On The UWA Murder by deolurexy1(m): 2:18am On Jun 02, 2020

Really the hospital is in on this too?

No not as an accomplice but result of our system failure, if she had been stabilized on time she would have survived. She was found alive wasn't she?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uwaila Was A Virgin Before She Was Raped – Women Leader Says. / 38-years Old Man Docked For Raping 7-months Old Baby / Hushpuppi Couldn't Stop The Evil Because Of This (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.