Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. (9544 Views)

President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 4:47am On Jun 02, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

It is true first ladies have certain leverage but we cannot blame mrs anyanwu for bringing bambino fron mbaise, she is only exercising the privilege of her first lady office. Blame our brothers in Ondo. Se oju won fo, abi laakaye won sonu nigbati Arakunrin Akeredolu nse ipolongo ibo?

Laugh@bold
Babaramo, how you see her front?

It is Mrs Akeredolu by the way, her maiden name is Anyanwu. She is Ibo married to Yoruba. Yoruuba dont bear Anyanwu so she can be Miss Anyanwu but not Mrs Anyanwu.

I said this in another thread earlier what you just said, we have wrong expectations in Ondo. We didnt want Tinubu to influence Ondo politics....but here is Ms Anyanwu, influencing Ondo politics from Imo State. I agree with you, our Ondo brothers are weak! Lets give support and hope they correct this error very soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 4:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Great2017:

Because I want a Yoruba firstlady, I should vote in anything. This is really ridiculous.

If you are blind, yes, vote in anything. grin

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
SavageMaster:

Another rubbish thread spotted.

Was your Governor forced at gunpoint to marry a non-Yoruba woman?

Nonsense!!!
[/s]

Thread is about Yoruba woman.

Read and comprehend. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
I'm so disappointed in you, I just confirmed how uncivilized and uneducated you are, your reasoning is way backward and unimaginably awkward.

If this is the sophistication you're talking about then I'm sorry, I don't want to partake.

Nobody invited you. grin

Self preservation is an order of civilization. Yorubawoman and her status as the Queen in Yorubaland must be preserved!

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Qelvin(m): 5:08am On Jun 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nobody invited you. grin

Self preservation is an order of civilization. Yorubawoman and her status as the Queen in Yorubaland must be preserved!
Guy na poor Yoruba boys like you dey whine about this matter ooo, rich Yoruba boys no even send grin

7 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 5:12am On Jun 02, 2020
ccffwx:

Relax, Osun State loading- Davido and Chioma, ft Ifeanyi. You people are hypocrites. All your talk of One Nigeria is only for your own gains. Mtscheeeew.

Thats why this campaign is necessary. It is an awakening to the people it directly addresses.

If Adeleke had won, no doubt, Davido will be a regular visitor in Osun govt house, with his inlaws from Anambra.

I thank you for highliting my points on this campaign. God bless you!

Oyo First lady is not Yoruba
Ondo First lady is not Yoruba
Osun would also have had non Yoruba influence if Adeleke had won.

Why do we even complain of Fulani invading our forest?

To take over Yorubaland they just need to marry their daughter to a promising politician and support him to Governorship, then they can rule him and his State from Sokoto without any hostility. You see, very easy! grin

Abi no be so e go be?

Now you creeps....if Ondo Firstlady had been fulani and Oyo Firstlady had been fulani and Davido had married Fulani......you will be the ones constantly barraging Yoruba of allowing Fulani to take over their land.

....but because you in East are hurt by this campaign your vuvuzela mouth go whine and lament tire.

This campaign will be relentless, until on every state of Yorubaland the Yorubawoman is First Lady on her soil....and continuously so into future. Insha Allah! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Qelvin:

Guy na poor Yoruba boys like you dey whine about this matter ooo, rich Yoruba boys no even send grin

grin grin
Poor Yorubaboys are glad to whine on this matter.

We dont need rich Yoruba boys to worry, they should continue enjoyment. We got this one!

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 5:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Adaibeku:
kekehahakekeke grin grin u are too Tribalistic ,y I like u is dat u don't pretend nor hide mouth,
Any day u wake up with Igbo hate ,that day nnamdi kanu n ikpeazu go hear am

Wen u woke up with igbo love , adaibeku ,rekhina will hear am ,

But Tribalism can't be washed from u grin

kiss kiss
You sabi me well. grin

Adadioramma I of Ibekuland!

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by DCatt: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2020
The fact that you have to create this topic shows Yoruba have already lost it all and it will take some divine intervention to come out of it, but I doubt if God is going to do more to intervene. God has blessed Yoruba with the most beautiful language, religion, culture and resources any nation could ask for yet it feels like all these great things were handed to monkeys who don't know what to do with them.

Yorubaland is a conquered territory and every Yoruba from age 18 - 100 years old who is not actively speaking in favor of YORUBA FIRST has accepted to remain a slave.

All men fear war but only cowards allow the fear to stop them from protecting their people and land.

Yoruba are not sophisticated, they are scared cowards! Conservatives are scared of communist democrats as whites are scared of blacks but rather than be like Yoruba and bury their heads in the sand, they use their brains to protect themselves by making sure the laws of the land protect them, including rights to have guns.

Yorubaland has houses of representatives where they can enact the laws that will give Yoruba an upper hand in Yorubaland since the people are too mumu to be patriotic. Hausaland and Igboland don't have this as written rules because they are normal human beings who love their land but Yoruba are so scared to death, they are ready to let their own children be slaves for foreigners in Yorubaland.

Yoruba of over a century ago were the sophisticated ones, not the modern day Yoruba who are dumber than even the dumbest animals.

Yoruba don't feel safe in Yorubaland because of the foreigners who are armed robbers or herdsmen, and Yoruba leaders would rather pretend to be fighting among each other than to address the issues. Most Yoruba know that the armed robbers killing them in their homes are not Yoruba but too cowardly to acknowledge it or do something about it.

Returning to regional govt will favor Yoruba because it was during this time we had handle over our region and this is the reason other regions are against it, aside the free money. If everyone contributes money as they claim, shouldn't they be be happy to keep their money to themselves and not have to share when we go regional?

It is not a curse that Yorubaland has destruction written all over it.

Yoruba are people policed by strangers, eat food mostly exported by strangers and whose army speaks the language strange to the land. Yorubaland is open to enemies to come in and do as they wish with borders that are controlled by strangers. This is a recipe for disaster and the people that allow this to happen in their land will be DESTROYED!
MetaPhysical:
Let us support Yoruba women and their spouse into Govt House. In every region of the country the woman in First Lady position is a daughter of the soil, not foreigner. Why can't Yoruba woman be First Lady in her own region?

When you make women of other regions your First Lady you also authorize to them a privilege to bring in and employ, above you, people of other region into your govt.

Yoruba may be sophisticated but Nigeria is crude. You bring crudeness into Yoruba government as we see happening in Ondo. Learn from this and do the right thing going forward.

Vote Yoruba woman as First Lady!

#yorubafirstlady

5 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MadamExcellency: 5:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Is what adults are discussing and Nairaland.com is enabling them. What absurdity in 21st century.

Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Qelvin(m): 5:39am On Jun 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Poor Yorubaboys are glad to whine on this matter.

We dont need rich Yoruba boys to worry, they should continue enjoyment. We got this one!
Hmmm ok oooo cheesy
Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Yolobaa how do you vote first lady?

Chai this your brother is confused

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2020
DCatt:
The fact that you have to create this topic shows Yoruba have already lost it all and it will take some divine intervention to come out of it, but I doubt if God is going to do more to intervene. God has blessed Yoruba with the most beautiful language, religion, culture and resources any nation could ask for yet it feels like all these great things were handed to monkeys who don't know what to do with them.

Yorubaland is a conquered territory and every Yoruba from age 18 - 100 years old who is not actively speaking in favor of YORUBA FIRST has accepted to remain a slave.

All men fear war but only cowards allow the fear to stop them from protecting their people and land.

Yoruba are not sophisticated, they are scared cowards! Conservatives are scared of communist democrats as whites are scared of blacks but rather than be like Yoruba and bury their heads in the sand, they use their brains to protect themselves by making sure the laws of the land protect them, including rights to have guns.

Yorubaland has houses of representatives where they can enact the laws that will give Yoruba an upper hand in Yorubaland since the people are too mumu to be patriotic. Hausaland and Igboland don't have this as written rules because they are normal human beings but Yoruba are so scared to death, they are ready to let their own children be slaves for foreigners in Yorubaland.

Yoruba of over a century ago were the sophisticated ones, not the modern day Yoruba who are dumber than even the dumbest animals.

Yoruba don't feel safe in Yorubaland because of the foreigners who are armed robbers or herdsmen, and Yoruba leaders will rather pretend to be fighting among each other than to address the issues. Most Yoruba know that the armed robbers killing them in their homes are not Yoruba but too cowardly to acknowledge it or do something about it.

Returning to regional govt will favor Yoruba because it was during this time we had handle over our region and this is the reason other regions are against it, aside the free money. If everyone contributes money as they claim, shouldn't they be be happy to keep their money to themselves and not have to share when we go regional?

It is not a curse that Yorubaland has destruction written all over it.

Yoruba are people policed by strangers, eat food mostly exported by strangers and whose army speaks the language strange to the land. Yorubaland is open to enemies to come in and do as they wish with borders that are controlled by strangers. This is a recipe for disaster and the people that allow this to happen in their land will be DESTROYED!

Very accurate, insightful and penetrating!

God bless you!

We critique Kwara but every Yoruba that ever governed Kwara had a Yoruba First Lady....and charmingly beautiful and pretty!

On a different thread few days ago pertaining vulnerability I wrote that we are already under internal exploitation. Our state of perpetual intoxication has dome damage and shut off valves necessary for awareness on self-preservation. We are being exploited and we dont even know it.....either that or we choose to ignore the reality because of a fantastic belief that our homeland is an extension of Europe and through us, the sophisticated specie, the ideals of the democratic European for a liberal society must manifest...in gaddem middle of Africa!

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nobody invited you. grin

If that's how you see it, go and separate the couple if you can (dare).
Inter-tribal marriage is also an ancient practice, it started from time immemorial, so you're just disturbing your empty head for nothing.
Wise and intelligent people do not consider tribal difference an issue in marriage, what comes first is compatibility and understanding.
Babangida married an Igbo woman and she was the first lady for eight years duration.
Obasanjo married a woman from Edo, she too was the first lady, since present democratic dispensation, we've seen many governors whose first ladies weren't or aren't from their tribe.
Akeredolu just happened to be one of them.
Murtala Nyako's wife is from Enugwu Ukwu in Anambra state same with Chibuike Amaechi's wife. Godswill Akpabio's wife is an Igbo woman same with Liyel Imoke's.
Peter Obi's wife is an efik woman, Atiku's wives are from both ends of southern Nigeria.
My own wife is a Yoruba woman. So grow up.

5 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by MetaPhysical: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=FortuneDeGreat post=90218355]If that's how you see it, go and separate the couple if you can (dare).
Inter-tribal marriage is also an ancient practice, it started from time immemorial, so you're just disturbing your empty head for nothing.
Wise and intelligent people do not consider tribal difference an issue in marriage, what comes first is compatibility and understanding.
Babangida married an Igbo woman and she was the first lady for eight years duration.
Obasanjo married a woman from Edo, she too was the first lady, since present democratic dispensation, we've seen many governors whose first ladies weren't or aren't from their tribe.
Murtala Nyako's wife is from Enugwu Ukwu in Anambra state same with Chibuike Amaechi's wife. Godswill Akpabio's wife is an Igbo woman same with Liyel Imoke's.
Peter Obi's wife is an efik woman, Atiku's wives are from both ends of southern Nigeria.
My own wife is a Yoruba woman. So grow up.[/quote][/s]

Read and comprehend.

Thread is not about inter-tribal marriage but about Yorubawoman being FirstLady.

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Magicians: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2020
I am. Not sorry to say this but people like you make me sick. Every other tribe in Nigeria at one time or the other was first Lady to yoruba governor n even president but each time people from this foolish tribe of foolish lost jew ascend a post they rub it in your face.

Stella Obasanjo, Remi Tinubu n co are not Yoruba n Yorubas in the entire country can breath when their husband were on seat, why must everyone stop breathing because a cursed foolish woman from a Godforsaken n cursed lost Jewish tribe from hell became first Lady ?!

Why do you not address that instead of rebuking those reacting to the foolishness ? You expect us to fold our arms n let them claim invisible superiority over us or what ?!

Throwback:
This is not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Caseless: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2020
metaphysical, you have the most useless agitation ever.

4 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Magicians: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2020
imhotep:

What will now happen to the One Nigeria that our ancestors struggled for?

cc lzaa
God punish your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by DCatt: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Who critique Kwara?

Or maybe the dressing especially the hat, I hate seeing Yoruba in that.

The best and most courageous Yoruba are from Kwara!

Ilorin Chief Imam, Aduranigba is the only man with balls in Yorubaland. I would have loved to marry a man like that and be wife number 15, and he's not bad looking either! 99% Yoruba men are like imbecillles compared to him.

I'm a "Christian" but Christians are the most dangerous and have done the most damage to Yorubaland. Traditionalists and some Muslims are the people still holding Yorubaland together. As far as Yoruba evangelicals and Muric are concerned, Yorubaland should be auctioned off to Fulani and Igbos. These two sides of the same coins put other people's interest above that of Yoruba.
MetaPhysical:

Very accurate, insightful and penetrating!

God bless you!

We critique Kwara but every Yoruba that ever governed Kwara had a Yoruba First Lady....and charmingly beautiful and pretty!

On a different thread few days ago pertaining vulnerability I wrote that we are already under internal exploitation. Our state of perpetual intoxication has dome damage and shut off valves necessary for awareness on self-preservation. We are being exploited and we dont even know it.....either that or we choose to ignore the reality because of a fantastic belief that our homeland is an extension of Europe and through us, the sophisticated specie, the ideals of the democratic European for a liberal society must manifest...in gaddem middle of Africa!

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Magicians: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2020
maestroferddi:
You really cannot hide character.

One Special Assistant nomination, much anguish, lamentation and misery.

In the final analysis, much ado about nothing...
Even that nothing should be denied your tribe.
Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:
[[s]quote author=FortuneDeGreat post=90218355]If that's how you see it, go and separate the couple if you can (dare).
My own wife is a Yoruba woman. So grow up.[/s]

Read and comprehend.

Thread is not about inter-tribal marriage but about Yorubawoman being FirstLady.
Reason straight and listen to yourself, if you fall in love and probably get married to an Hausa lady and after many years of blissful marriage you now decide to venture into politics, if peradventure you contest and win a governor's position, would that become an automatic divorce or relegation to your hitherto loved wife?
Where were those tribe's women when you were suffering and building up with your foreign wife?
Think and think again, and for once reason like a normal human.

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by coputa(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2020
TripleOh7:
This is not necessary abeg.

Only weak ass people allow their wives influence them in the running of the state.

Instead of this ineffectual campaign tí ò make sense, rather campaign that we should vote in men with stronger principles who would put their citizens first before a pair of boobs as we have seen in Ondo state.
A Womam owns the man and the home,she call the shot
Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by coputa(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:
Behind most successful Yoruba men there is an Igbo lady , that's why Yoruba men are rushing to marry Igbo women

Ikechukwu femi kayode can testify
Hidden truth.

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2020
coputa:
A Womam owns the man and the home,she call the shot

She calls the shot at HOME not in the state.

She has power in her kitchen and not the governor's kitchen cabinet!!!

I hope you get that.

We voted for the governor NOT HIS WIFE!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Magicians: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2020
But have been FuQin igbo girls since secondary
still didn't marry any of them

Kwashiman:

What a load of rubbish. All over SW especially in Lagos, lots of your Yoruba sisters open their legs easily for Igbo guys. Go to Ladipo, CV and Alaba markets and see how ordinary Igbo traders dey use your women dey do "sample ekwe" even Adeyinka Grandson has been ranting on Facebook about how Yoruba women are prostituting themselves to rich Igbo guys. I haven't even mentioned middle to upper class areas like Festac, Lekky, VI etc where the call girls that frequent the spots/clubs owned by rich Igbo boys are mostly Yoruba girls.

The only difference between an average Igbo guy and a Yoruba man is that, an Igbo man can smash 10 Yoruba girls today and will dust if off like nothing happened, he just keeps it going. But a Yoruba man manages to bed one olosho Igbo girl that every rich dude has smashed? and we won't hear the last of it. He will bask on it, announce it to everyone that cares to listen on how he slept with one below average looking Chioma or Nneka grin. Meanwhile Chukwuma has fuvked Ronke, Temi, Bukky, Fisayo, Lola etc and you won't even hear pim from him. And that's because when it comes to the hierarchy of the most desired and attractive women in Nigeria, Yoruba women are at the lowest rung FACTS NOT FEELINGS. I don't see men from other ethnic groups chase Yoruba women for marriage, except to just smash and dump, even Yoruba women are complaining that their men chase Igbo and other women from different ethnic groups.

Any Igbo woman that marries a Yoruba man will always end up controlling the marriage, to them you guys are "mumu" easily to control (check popular figures Akeredolu, FFK, Davido etc) that are married to Igbo women, take note of the way they are easily controlled by their wives grin. But the Yoruba women who are married to Igbo men won't try that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by DCatt: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2020
There's no way an igbo man with Yoruba wife will be anywhere near any govt house in Igboland let alone be a second lady! Igbos always find out about their politicians before hand and campaign vigorously against the one who is not married to "their sister" but mumu Yoruba will laugh uncontrollably while the best of their land is being carted away.

People who don't preserve their own and put their own first can't love others and there's nothing sophisticated about it, it's stone cold fear of cowards.
MetaPhysical:

Laugh@bold
Babaramo, how you see her front?

It is Mrs Akeredolu by the way, her maiden name is Anyanwu. She is Ibo married to Yoruba. Yoruuba dont bear Anyanwu so she can be Miss Anyanwu but not Mrs Anyanwu.

I said this in another thread earlier what you just said, we have wrong expectations in Ondo. We didnt want Tinubu to influence Ondo politics....but here is Ms Anyanwu, influencing Ondo politics from Imo State. I agree with you, our Ondo brothers are weak! Lets give support and hope they correct this error very soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Apawicked: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Afonja bigots getting flogged in their own idiotic thread. Kudos to kwashiman that came to the thread with his merciless koboko. The truth is afonja women are not first lady material, their inferiority and low self-esteem at the gathering of Igbos is next to none.

6 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Magicians:
God punish your ancestors.
metaphysical and afamed must hear this grin grin grin

cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Kwashiman:

What a load of rubbish. All over SW especially in Lagos, lots of your Yoruba sisters open their legs easily for Igbo guys. Go to Ladipo, CV and Alaba markets and see how ordinary Igbo traders dey use your women dey do "sample ekwe" even Adeyinka Grandson has been ranting on Facebook about how Yoruba women are prostituting themselves to rich Igbo guys. I haven't even mentioned middle to upper class areas like Festac, Lekky, VI etc where the call girls that frequent the spots/clubs owned by rich Igbo boys are mostly Yoruba girls.

The only difference between an average Igbo guy and a Yoruba man is that, an Igbo man can smash 10 Yoruba girls today and will dust if off like nothing happened, he just keeps it going. But a Yoruba man manages to bed one olosho Igbo girl that every rich dude has smashed? and we won't hear the last of it. He will bask on it, announce it to everyone that cares to listen on how he slept with one below average looking Chioma or Nneka grin. Meanwhile Chukwuma has fuvked Ronke, Temi, Bukky, Fisayo, Lola etc and you won't even hear pim from him. And that's because when it comes to the hierarchy of the most desired and attractive women in Nigeria, Yoruba women are at the lowest rung FACTS NOT FEELINGS. I don't see men from other ethnic groups chase Yoruba women for marriage, except to just smash and dump, even Yoruba women are complaining that their men chase Igbo and other women from different ethnic groups.

Any Igbo woman that marries a Yoruba man will always end up controlling the marriage, to them you guys are "mumu" easily to control (check popular figures Akeredolu, FFK, Davido etc) that are married to Igbo women, take note of the way they are easily controlled by their wives grin. But the Yoruba women who are married to Igbo men won't try that nonsense.
How many igbos are in Lagos for u to type all these?
Yoruba women will not stoop so low to do what you're claiming...they rather be a fourth wife to an Hausa or Yoruba than to be with Ibo.

Igbo men in Lagos don't date Igbo men unless the Igbo guy has accustomed himself totally to Yoruba 's culture. Fact
Mention how many Igbo men that married Yoruba women? Bet you won't list up to five

3 Likes

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Dande55: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2020
It's the Igbo Women that get married to Yoruba men in the first place I pity.
I grew up, thinking Yorubas are very nice and all, never knew reverse is the case.
My brother painted Yoruba people in green light, he deceived me on how uncouth, wicked, savages and all you guys are.

But I will always tell my kids the truth about the Yorubas. Peter Obi's wife is from Akwa Ibom, she helped and appointed her people in the corridor of power, no noise or threats was issued. Now, just one appointment, you guys are threatening hell and brimestone. Shame on You, your sophiscation is nothing else but deceit, just like every other thing you've ever said or made us believe!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Salewa97:

Lol just like Lola is controlling Peter Psquare right?

FFK already lashed Bianca Ojukwu and he’s just using Igbos to catch cruise online.

It is a fact that Igbos constitute 90% of Prostitutes in brothels across the Southwest alone. They are just sex gadgets and nothing more.

You are only mentioning few areas, the Igbos girls are being bleeped throughout the SW. Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, and everywhere. Go to campuses around town, they are always free for all because they have no shame like their Yoruba counterparts.

We heard of one Igbo girl her parent flogged to death the other day just because a small Yoruba guy got her pregnant. I’m not even here to debate about sex or lack of it. I just responded to the guy that was gallivanting about your girls by telling him they are just sex gadgets.

IPOD in the south east doesn't know

1 Like

Re: A Campaign To Support Yoruba Women As First Ladies In Yorubaland. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:
It's the Igbo Women that get married to Yoruba men in the first place I pity.
I grew up, thinking Yorubas are very nice and all, never knew reverse is the case.
My brother painted Yoruba people in green light, he deceived me on how uncouth, wicked, savages and all you guys are.

But I will always tell my kids the truth about the Yorubas. Peter Obi's wife is from Akwa Ibom, she helped and appointed her people in the corridor of power, no noise or threats was issued. Now, just one appointment, you guys are threatening hell and brimestone. Shame on You, your sophiscation is nothing else but deceit, just like every other thing you've ever said or made us believe!!!
Igbo taught Yoruba their way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / How Oshiomhole Added Glamour To Tinubu's Campaign In Edo State (video) / APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.