Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/2020 (120 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, June 2, 2020)

*The Word Delivers!*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Jesus, the Word of God, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to reconcile me back to the Father and to deliver me from eternal destruction, in hell fire.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, send Your word of healing and deliverance into my life, today,
and, let Your word mix with faith in my heart, that it may profit me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace never to ignore or harden my heart against Your word; please, release upon my life, the grace for complete and total obedience, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of disobedience and self-Will in my life be consumed by Your fire; empower me to watch and to pray, without ceasing, that I may not enter into temptation, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, with You, all things are possible; please, make possible in my life and destiny, everything that the enemies have concluded, is not possible, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, order my steps in Your word, and do not let any iniquity have dominion over me; and, help me live a life of faith, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus, and let poverty become history in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Lord Jesus, I decree and declare, that by Your stripes, I am healed; please, let me experience positive turnaround, in all areas of my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let his latter end be more glorious than his former, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, June 5 2020 / An Online Transformational Conference For All Ladies / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , June 6, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.