Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? (331 Views)

Bullets Fired By Oyo Customs Men Chasing Rice Smugglers Kill Residents / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? by heendrix(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
We're into Bird transportation which is best to transport at Night so about day before Yesterday Night the Truck was Seized by Yesso asking why we're moving in the Evening bfr I know they've drove the truck off to their branch office at Sanyo

to cut the story short we were asked to bring 100K for what really? pleaded for them to reduce it to like 10 -20k but they just wount agree. Asked for them to give me their superior number so I can speak to him but they still wount.

I really need you guys help/Advice on what to do or is there anyone here that can link me up with any serving in the Yesso past /present

mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Talk to the Governor on twitter or linkedln.
Re: Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? by heendrix(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
uruba23:
Talk to the Governor on twitter or linkedln.

Thanks....but how quick is the Reply/ get back?
Re: Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
heendrix:

Thanks....but how quick is the Reply/ get back?
I won't know but check if Yesso is on twitter too then send a public twit and loxation to both governor and yesso...hopefully their oga at the top would see it,because you are clearly exempted.
Re: Our Truck Was Seized By Oyo Yesso Any Help? by heendrix(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
uruba23:

I won't know but check if Yesso is on twitter too then send a public twit and loxation to both governor and yesso...hopefully their oga at the top would see it,because you are clearly exempted.

Thanks we got it already tho we paid 30k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These 5 Common Methods Of Scammers! / Mad Man Caught With Dead Baby In Owerri (video) / 4 Nypd Cars Burn & Explode & Protestors Block Fdny - Cop Reported Trapped Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.