Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today (399 Views)

Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / 2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by Kwanza: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bashir Ahmad

President Muhammadu Buhari meets with Governor of Edo State, His Excellency, Godwin Obaseki this afternoon, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1267470229359
206401?s=19

I just met with His Excellency @MBuhari to intimate him on my intention to seek re-election on the platform of our great party, @OfficialAPCNg
https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1267485597091971075?s=19

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by Ezennwa(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmm!

Election is not a do or die affair.
All we want is a free, fair and credible election.
Re: President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by PowerOfLove: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Another thread says they've met already
Re: President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by Afamed: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Too late.

Ambode with his wife met PMB. Shehu Sani also met PMB before the 2019
They even took pictures with him
Re: President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by bayotwice(f): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
smiley
Re: President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by Sam0(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is a game of survival of the fittest,my only concern is those who will suffer from the election violence.when two elephants fight is the ground that suffers.
Re: President Buhari To Meet With Edo State Governor, Obaseki Today by Babzrockman: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
So, this guy sabi run up and down?... Mouth kill u there

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Are Ready, Kanu Reacts As Fulani Claims Nigeria Is Their Territory / 2023 Presidency: Why I Want Buhari's Job- Pastor Tunde Bakare Opens Up / Will Nigeria ever be great??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.