Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Mtn Cug - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Cug (729 Views)

Mtn, Airtel, And Glo Cug / Mtn Cug Resellers / Closed User Group (CUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Cug by Blisswills(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
*Some months back I heard about CUG Line. Prior to that time I do spend a lot on call card especially when I am speaking with loved ones. Sometimes I spent nothing less than ₦500 on a daily basis on call with loved ones. A married uncle told me that instead of spending unnecessarily calling loved ones, I should get a CUG line and register anybody that I do call frequently. I did that and the rest is history.*
*Knowing fully well that MTN CUG line is the best, I decided to proclaim the Good news to others who might be in my shoe and that led to the establishment of CUG Bliss.*
https:///2348164875177?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20Bliss_wills%20Services

*There are some of us whose amount we spent on calling increased lately because of this recent stay at home stuff.
Can we calculate how much we spend in a day for calls*

*CUG bliss can include you in the saving grace scheme....*

https:///2348164875177?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20Bliss_wills%20Services
Re: Mtn Cug by Blisswills(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
For how long will you complain about the call card you spend on a daily basis trying to call your special pesin� when MTN CUG already got you covered with shikini money.
Enjoy unlimited free calls bomber to bomber with unlimited free sms on a monthly basis to that special pesin�.
Existing MTN Sim can be used. Chat me up for more details.
Note: collation of numbers and payment is in progress of the month of MAY.

https:///2348164875177[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mtn Cug by ofhismercy(m): 2:32am On Jul 28, 2020
It's good to be here again.

Naira landers are just so wonderful.

I am glad that we are meeting your needs.

I still remain your favorite plug for MTN CUG. MTN CUG offers what other networks can't offer which is unlimited call time with unlimited messages throughout the month.

Infact, you will talk talk and talk.

It's a good plan for lovers, boyfriend girl friend, etc.

Come on the plan and you will be forever grateful that you were able to reduce your money on calls.

Activation is presently ongoing for the month of August.

Call or chat me up for a stress free activation on 07061365911.

I am always available to listen to you. That's what I do for people every blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

From Banking To Rabbit Farming! / How To Legally Hijack Other People's Traffic For Free / New Electricity Tarrif, How Much Price Did You Pay For Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.