Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form (40505 Views)

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy / President Macron Meets Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by nairavsdollars(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State on Monday visited President Muhammadu Buhari and presented his expression of interest form for his re-election bid on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The visit is coming ahead of the governorship primary election of the All Progressives Congress (APC) scheduled for this month.

Governor Obasaki, who briefed State House correspondents on the purpose of the visit said: ‘Even though President Buhari is a father, it will be wrong to assume or take things for granted so I have to formally inform him.’

The governor also said over 300,000 of the Edo indigenes had been screen for COVID-19 out of the 500,000 targets set by the government.

He also vowed to ensure that the killers of the 100-level student of the University of Benin, Uwaila Omozuwa, are tracked and brought to justice, describing the crime as heinous.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obaseki-presents-re-election-bid-form-to-buhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Ezennwa(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
hmm!

All we want is a free, fair and credible election.
May the better candidate carry the day.

53 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by SeverusSnape(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Zombies are senseless. The Ize Iyamu they all vilified and lampooned and called all sorts of names is now the best thing after Ice cream grin

... Just because the 3rd in command (Oshi-Omale) of the zombie horde is now supporting him. grin

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Enwhen(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
PDP will not like this

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Racoon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
post=90012691:
Edolites, here comes your next governor.Anything Osho Baba touches becomes GOLD .The facts are there loud and clear!! Argue with your Atiku, the Cameroonian!
According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment.

He was part of the government that looted Edo State treasury.
Don’t put the key to your kitchen in the hands of someone you don’t trust.

“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into government because I have his records, I do not trust him. You must know who you can use for what.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/29/ize-iyamu-cant-be-trusted-with-govt-treasury-oshiomhole/

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by dheilaw1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Buhari cant safe you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by philip0906(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
See how e humble...See him teeth. Once dem don dey find something, them go dey very cool like person wey dem pour cold water for their body....Make him win second term, all him fangs go commot

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Digitalstarlite: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Anoda second term of no impact on sdo ppl...can't even feed his ppl during d corona

Pls subscribe to my YouTube Chanel...Lopez moltivation
Click HERE

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Eficator: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Buhari might not help after all, Ambode was a typical example. He should dance to the music in front of him. That was the same root he came from so he can as well leave through same root

Feel for him tho

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by femilistic1346: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin lol all we want is a free and fair election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by StreetFight: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
I have the Edo State 2020 election result. Anyone that wants it should request. Obaseki is packing out very very soon.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by lurvy: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Fasthin: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
K
Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by cleatoris: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Which of the forms did he present to Buhari? The PDP form that he recently bought, or the APC form that he sent people to buy for him?

This is Obaseki begging Oshiomole today at APC, Abuja. Too late!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Tulsaguy: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm inviting you to join Cash Crates, a site that lets you earn money with social media. I just earned $210 and you can too! Sign up today for a $25 bonus! https://join.cashcrates.co/Donbabatee100
Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by holyDaniel: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Try harder grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Ruggedniggaone: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
if you like meet God, if you don't go back to grassroots and start working now OSIHOMOLE will disgrace you.

Ambode meet buhari he even had meeting with our former president Abba kyari but jaganbandit disgraced and humiliated him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by meum: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oshio go carry POI go do same. E no hard na.

Their fight; their problem.

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by merit455(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
No need to show him ur form. You will still win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by hammerpP: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
IS THIS THE NEW BUHARI?

CAN U LOT NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Kamil83(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nawa o, Obaseki the lord is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Futuragetty: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why is Obaseki running around the country to pursue a
personal matter againt travel restrictions. Obaseki running
helter skelter.He was in Lagos to kill godfatherism
Failed 'coup plotters'. Now, He has ran to Aso villa.
abi NCDC officials dey pursue am?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by freshkpomo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streetfight
Another Ize Iyamu paid media agent spotted. Ask am Obaseki crime now him go say him disrespect Oshiomole, I don't know how that will improve the lives of Edo people....

Don't sell your future for peanuts bro.

God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Asabe4(f): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
This will be an interesting election. For some reasons, I want Obaseki to win cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by freshkpomo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Asabe4:
This will be an interesting election. For some reasons, I want Obaseki to win cheesy

Sure he will. Either Obaseki or PDP takes d day, APC is on self destruct mode.

God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by cleatoris: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Asabe4:
He has lost already. Uzordinma will even disqualify him.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by Roon9(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lobbying things. Let's hope "Our darling Daddy" remembers the conversation thereafter shar.

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1.2kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #345,000

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by OKTolu: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is getting interesting by the day
Re: Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form by cleatoris: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
freshkpomo:
Sure he will. Either Obaseki or PDP takes d day, APC is on self destruct mode.
God bless Nigeria.
APC is cleaning house. To emerge stronger and better.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun / Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.