Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Am Confuse With My Celtel Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Confuse With My Celtel Job (1075 Views)

Pls I Did Etisalat Medicals Last Week, And I Havent Been Contacted.am So Confuse / Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse / Job Opportunity In Celtel Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse With My Celtel Job by olivegirl(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
pls help a sister hommies
am one of the people that got a contract job with celtel which the they are paying 20000. the jod is very difficult but each time i want to leave it. they will say something of making u permanent staff wt will i do.hommies
Re: Am Confuse With My Celtel Job by tushlips: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2007
olivegirl what exactly is your job description dat makes it very hard give us more information so we can reply adequately
Re: Am Confuse With My Celtel Job by kempo(m): 5:40am On Jun 12, 2007
Even if the job is going there to sit down all day long, i think 20,000 is too small. Please i know it is not easy to pick up a new job but I think you should be looking 4 another job as you manage that. Dont let them enslave you because of making you a permanent staff cos they might end up making you one .BE WISE OLIVEGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Confuse With My Celtel Job by aligbed(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2007
Olivegirl pls do hang in there,Celtel have a record of making their contract staff permanent staffs.Give ur best after all u have not gotten a better offer from any where yet.I will like to know how u applied for that ,i would not mind joining you. dalesystem@yahoo.com
Re: Am Confuse With My Celtel Job by Aproko(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
olivegirl,

while you are at celtel try to look out for other opportunities. you dont have to be confused my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Ppl Prime Fair- Oando Calling / Access Bank Test On 07/11/07 / Total Recruiting (technical Problem Encountered On Its Website)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.