Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians (3913 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Buhari Won’t Address Nigerians -by Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by donaldeke(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari is set to address the nation. This is coming after the President Taskforce on COVID-19 presented him with an update yesterday.

The delegation was led by Boss Mustapha, the Chairman of the Task Force and Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), to the Aso Presidential Villa.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-president-buhari-to-address-nigerians/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Karlifate: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good.
But we need live feed NOT pre-recorded speech.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Enoch07: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
pls who don already get d script, summarize am for us jare

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by SarkinYarki: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Address or play us a pre recorded video

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by jjcgrill(f): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Anyone
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Just give us the script jare...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by lomprico(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
we are not interested!

Adesina will soon come and spill shìt with his mouth!
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by 21savages: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Anoda 2weeks loading......
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by LibertyRep: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why should that even be a breaking news to start with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
cheesy Another audio leaked transmission loading.
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Kingseex1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
i just need the summary
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is this even news to start with??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by BlowYourMind: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Same old rubbish, vellour naigeririen......mm
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enoch07:
pls who don already get d script, summarize am for us jare
SarkinYarki:
Address or play us a pre recorded video
SeverusSnape:
Just give us the script jare...
Racoon:
cheesy Another audio leaked transmission loading.
Kingseex1:
i just need the summary
Una don see Buhari finish. Chai cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by sunbodan(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
We are waiting
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Azmanaty: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Clueless Presidiot
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by faibru: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
What time please
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope its live cast?

I'm only interested in opening of schools and religious centers, full days business activities, airport opening, sea port total operation, and interstate easing. Land borders should remain closed till further notice
Work and travel is needed please.
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by timsucess(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think this is fake
PTF already released a new guidelines, no need for Buhari to address is again
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Tetrahedron: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
What’s going on

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by OsuPoison: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Erosion citizens are here grin

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
He wan say something different from what PTF on covid-19 already said ?

Baba go slow abeg park well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by snowball11(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
I sure say na Mai suya () naim go read this speech this time around! grin
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Jamesmatic(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wetin BuBu gat to talk sef
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Jostoman: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
LibertyRep:
Why should that even be a breaking news to start with.
I wonder oo
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by davillian(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Talk what
He will just come and beat around the bush
If I'm a lecturer I go tear buhari paper on covid....

My own is
What of people stranded in other states.
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
snowball11:
I sure say na Mai suya () naim go read this speech this time around! grin
If you and all of your family never quote Dem MANNA in a day, shey alll of una go die? Dem go do mass burial for all of una empty brains? Una just mumu finish for here. Nairaland has been taken over by kids. Bunch of Nairaland miscreants. crushed dem dalls tight grin
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by freeze001(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
When an 'event' of a president coming out to address citizens of the country he presides over is 'Breaking news', then there is a problem!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by Roon9(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Its news he's bringing news
Re: BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians by donyfrank: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Date and time please.
I have the script, so that I will read along together with him and as many leaners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodinma Speaks On Declaring Free Marriage Between Fulani Men And Igbo Ladies / Joe Igbokwe Reacts After Peter Obi Made A Mistake During An Interview / See Why Paul Adefarasin Refused To Endorse Peter Obi.he Dines With Tinubu Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.