Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Want To See Aerial Pictures Of Any Polytechnic Right Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To See Aerial Pictures Of Any Polytechnic Right Now (309 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See Aerial Pictures Of Any Polytechnic Right Now by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aerial view of. Aerial pictures of UniLag, UniBen, UniPort, and UniKettle, Bla bla bla.
Where are the polytechnic students in this forum, can't any of you give us the pictures of your POLY. or is POLYTECHNICS no longer an institution in Nigeria? Why is it only UNIVERSITIES that drones keep shooting?
Post your POLY aerial pictures Now. Or I order Rtd. General Buhari to disband all Polytechnics in Nigeria with immediate effect despite covik one nine.
Re: I Want To See Aerial Pictures Of Any Polytechnic Right Now by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
They're more busy adding values to themselves right now, they've gat no freaking time mehn.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Education Debunks Claim That Schools Will Resume June 20th / Tips On How To Open A Bible Books Store / 13 High Paying Tech Jobs Without A Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.