Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How Would You Rate The Performance Of PTC On Covid-19 In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Would You Rate The Performance Of PTC On Covid-19 In Nigeria (235 Views)

Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate The Performance Of PTC On Covid-19 In Nigeria by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
For me I think Boss Mustapha the chairman of the presidential taskforce committee on covid19 has really tried well in containing the virus and also for reopening the economy despite the rising numbers given to us by NCDC.

How would you rate his performance?
Re: How Would You Rate The Performance Of PTC On Covid-19 In Nigeria by Carlyscales: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
For me I think Boss Mustapha the chairman of the presidential taskforce committee on covid19 has really tried well in containing the virus and also for reopening the economy despite the rising numbers given to us by NCDC.

How would you rate his performance?

They are just a bunch of copy and paste taskforce members.
Without ideas and initiatives for the task.

When it was less than 500, they locked us down. Now it's over 10,000 they are relaxing restrictions.

Abeg it's all man to himself
We are all on our own period

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Using Ginger For Hair Growth / How To Stop A Heart Attack Immediately / A Nigerian Public Hospital Treating Patients With Dignity And Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.