Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Kobe Bryant Wife Vanessa Bryant Share Her Concern On Gorge Floyd's Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kobe Bryant Wife Vanessa Bryant Share Her Concern On Gorge Floyd's Death (308 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Wife Vanessa Bryant Share Her Concern On Gorge Floyd's Death by evutisblog: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kobe Bryant wife Vanessa Bryant Share a picture of her Husband wearing a T-shirt captioned "I can't breathe'' on it

It has been a heavy protest week in United State due to nationwide unrest over the death of an African American known as George Floyd.

Wife to late Kobe Bryant,Vanessa Bryant has shown her concern over the death of Gorge Floyd by sharing a photo of her late husband Kobe wearing a T-shirt captioned “I Can’t Breathe” on her instgram handle she also added a memory refresher say that life is short and unpredictable.

She commented on same photo saying
“My husband wore this shirt years ago and yet here we are again,” she wrote. “Life is so fragile. Life is so unpredictable. Life is too short. Let’s share and embrace the beautiful qualities and similarities we all share as people. Drive out hate. Teach respect and love for all at home and school. Spread LOVE. Fight for change — register to VOTE. Do not use innocent lives lost an excuse to loot. BE AN EXAMPLE OF THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE. #BLACKLIVESMATTER

[url]
https://www.evutisblog.com.ng/2020/06/goegefloyd-kobe-bryant-wife-vanessa.html[/url]

Re: Kobe Bryant Wife Vanessa Bryant Share Her Concern On Gorge Floyd's Death by VickyRotex(f): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
To think I actually thought about Kobe this morning and how the world seems to have moved on as usual. At some point, it felt like he died over a year ago, as a lot of things have happened since January. sigh!

LET LOVE LEAD, indeed life is ephemeral.

PS: For a second I thought that was a Photoshop until I read Vanessa's write up.

(1) (Reply)

Justiceforfloyd:whites Kneel Before Blacks In USA To Apologize For Yrs Of Racism / ‘miracle Pastor’ Caught Burying Charms In Someone’s House In Cross River (photo) / Dubai Police, UAE Release Details Of Hushpuppi’s Alleged Cyber Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.