Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye (507 Views)

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Atlanta Police Officers Joins Protesters On George Floyd Protest,see Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by ChiadiNelson(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
A man has lost his eye after being struck in the face by a gas canister thrown by a police while he was protesting George Floyd's murder.

The man, who has been identified as Balin Brake, 21, was taking part in downtown demonstrations when he was hit by a projectile gas canister. The canister ruptured his eye and left him bleeding.

Fort Wayne Police on Sunday evening said the injury was incidental and not the result of a deliberate attempt to injure the man.

After the incident, Brake took to Twitter to reveal that he is scheduled to have surgery on Sunday, May 31, and he may lose his eye after surgery.

Click this Link to continue reading:

Dont forget to hit the Like button cool
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAzMRXBJGyJ/?igshid=pi9ygnur8zd3&fbclid=IwAR25G8i2xgU0Xk2Wd449kInvkk7ZTZDvmTZ9-9qf3NPwtEdzk01HTd6KPbA

Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by Millenniumlady(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
I got so teary looking at the picture alone i just can't cry
Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
H
Booking space. Thats your destiny

Ps check link in my signature to earn up to 5k daily
Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by Millenniumlady(f): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Iwilldiesoon:
Booking space. Thats your destiny

Ps check link in my signature to earn up to 5k daily
If you're earning it for real you wouldn't want to share the secret.

1 Like

Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by ChiadiNelson(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by Gossipcelebs: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
See the video here the protesters even rolled over a vehicle Barehanded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTl8-zE_M2I
Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you're earning it for real you wouldn't want to share the secret.
I aint a stingy mofo like you
Re: Brake Injured By Police During George Floyd Protest Reveals He Has Lost One Eye by osamz007: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Deaconess Oyewole Arrested For Torturing A Girl - Graphic Pictures / Video: Armed Robbery Gang Leader Thanks God For His Arrest / Couple Arrested 4 Brutalizing Son For Buying N100 Worth Of Akara Instead Of N50.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.