Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin (1033 Views)

Affordable Genuine Farmlands For Sale / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria / Over 15000 Secured Acres Of Fertile Farmlands For Sale In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Available Farmlands, good for poultry farm is for sale @ N250,000 per acre located at Ballah, after Eiyenkorin, ilorin, Kwara State, along Alhikmat farm.
Call 09074970607

Note:
1. We measure farmland in acres
2. One Acre contains 8Plots (Kwara Standard Measurement)
3. The size of one plot is 100ft by 50ft
4. Other Poultry farmers are already farming on it
5. Farms like Pawpaw farm, Cashew Farm, Poultry, fish farm, Rabbit Farm e. t. c
6. Security Officers are available on the farm
7. There is a river close to the farm

Documents:
Survey Layout and The MOU

Neighborhood:
Alhikmat University's Farm

https://tuploc..com/2020/07/farmland-for-sale-n250000acre-ballah.html?m=1

Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Poultry is a very viable and lucrative business. It can be a risky business suddenly, especially when you are not concerned about poultry feed management. Poultry birds require energy. In order to obtain desire growth rate, you must have to purchase and provide highly nutritious poultry feed. It is an established business, so all types of necessary facilities are available.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Poultry industry is a very broad niche with different aspects. Below are niches in the poultry business;

Egg productions (Layers breeding)
Meat production (Broilers breeding)
Chicken breeding (Hatchery)
Poultry feed production
Poultry equipment and manufacturing
Egg and meat processing, packaging and marketing

Poultry farming and consultancy

This is to tell you poultry farming has a very broad branch . Therefore, you have to choose your area of specialization. Of course, if you have the money and the technical know how of the business you can do all, but it is better to find out which aspect is more profitable in your area in terms of demand and income
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Farm Location

The major thing to acquire before starting a poultry farm is a suitable piece of land. Generally, a plot of 120*60 square meters is suitable for a medium sized poultry farm. The size of land depend on the number of birds you want to raise and the farming system. Acquire the land from far towns and big cities. It’s advisable to buy a land in the rural area. Because lands and labor are highly available in cheaper rate. Select a fresh environment and pollution free area.
Establishing a poultry farm in a rented land is absolutely a bad idea. However, while selecting land, keep in mind some important facilities like great source of water, free from all types of animals and predators, a market near the farm, proper transportation facilities, e.t.c.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Housing

Housing system depends on your poultry breeds and farming method. Below are few tips to use while building suitable houses for your poultry birds.

The poultry house has to be well ventilated. Well ventilation keeps the bird healthy and productive.

Make a suitable system for entrancing sufficient amount of fresh air and light inside the house.

Try and make the house north to south faced.

In the case of making numerous houses, the distance between one house to another house should be about 40 feet.

Before bringing the chick into the farm, clean the house and the entire farm area properly.

Make deep liter clean regularly.
You can use some cheap materials like wooden material or rice ban for making liter.

Keep the feeding and watering equipment in proper distance from each other according to the number of birds and farming system. And always clean all types of equipment everyday.

The house must have all required facilities for poultry birds.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
I do not particularly like the word 'work.' Human beings are the only animals who have to work, and I think that is the most ridiculous thing in the world. Other animals make their livings by living, but people work like crazy, thinking that they have to in order to stay alive. The bigger the job, the greater the challenge, the more wonderful they think it is. It would be good to give up that way of thinking and live an easy, comfortable life with plenty of free time. I think that the way animals live in the tropics, stepping outside in the morning and evening to see if there is something to eat, and taking a long nap in the afternoon, must be a wonderful life. For human beings, a life of such simplicity would be possible if one worked to produce directly his daily necessities. In such a life, work is not work as people generally think of it, but simply doing what needs to be done
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
The soil is the great connector of lives, the source and destination of all. It is the healer and restorer and resurrector, by which disease passes into health, age into youth, death into life. Without proper care for it we can have no community, because without proper care for it we can have no life.
Wendell Berry,
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.
Masanobu Fukuoka
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why do farmers farm, given their economic adversities on top of the many frustrations and difficulties normal to farming? And always the answer is: "Love. They must do it for love." Farmers farm for the love of farming. They love to watch and nurture the growth of plants. They love to live in the presence of animals. They love to work outdoors. They love the weather, maybe even when it is making them miserable. They love to live where they work and to work where they live. If the scale of their farming is small enough, they like to work in the company of their children and with the help of their children. They love the measure of independence that farm life can still provide. I have an idea that a lot of farmers have gone to a lot of trouble merely to be self-employed to live at least a part of their lives without a boss.
Wendell Berry
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
When it is understood that one loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them, the essence of natural farming will be realized. The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.
Masanobu
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
When it is understood that one loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them, the essence of natural farming will be realized. The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Teaching kids how to feed themselves and how to live in a community responsibly is the center of an education
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Your corn is ripe today; mine will be so tomorrow. 'Tis profitable for us both, that I should labour with you today, and that you should aid me tomorrow. I have no kindness for you, and know you have as little for me. I will not, therefore, take any pains upon your account; and should I labour with you upon my own account, in expectation of a return, I know I should be disappointed, and that I should in vain depend upon your gratitude. Here then I leave you to labour alone; You treat me in the same manner. The seasons change; and both of us lose our harvests for want of mutual confidence and security.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why do farmers farm, given their economic adversities on top of the many frustrations and difficulties normal to farming? And always the answer is: "Love. They must do it for love." Farmers farm for the love of farming. They love to watch and nurture the growth of plants. They love to live in the presence of animals. They love to work outdoors. They love the weather, maybe even when it is making them miserable. They love to live where they work and to work where they live. If the scale of their farming is small enough, they like to work in the company of their children and with the help of their children. They love the measure of independence that farm life can still provide. I have an idea that a lot of farmers have gone to a lot of trouble merely to be self-employed to live at least a part of their lives without a boss.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grow up, Bailey."
"That is precisely what I'm doing," Bailey says. "I don't care if you don't understand that. Staying here won't make me happy. It will make you happy because you're insipid and boring, and an insipid, boring life is enough for you. It's not enough for me. It will never be enough for me. So I'm leaving. Do me a favor and marry someone who will take decent care of the sheep
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Teaching kids how to feed themselves and how to live in a community responsibly is the center of an education.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Your corn is ripe today; mine will be so tomorrow. 'Tis profitable for us both, that I should labour with you today, and that you should aid me tomorrow. I have no kindness for you, and know you have as little for me. I will not, therefore, take any pains upon your account; and should I labour with you upon my own account, in expectation of a return, I know I should be disappointed, and that I should in vain depend upon your gratitude. Here then I leave you to labour alone; You treat me in the same manner. The seasons change; and both of us lose our harvests for want of mutual confidence and security.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Becoming vegan is the most important and direct change we can immediately make to save the planet and its species.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
A farm includes the passion of the farmer's heart, the interest of the farm's customers, the biological activity in the soil, the pleasantness of the air about the farm -- it's everything touching, emanating from, and supplying that piece of landscape. A farm is virtually a living organism. The tragedy of our time is that cultural philosophies and market realities are squeezing life's vitality out of most farms. And that is why the average farmer is now 60 years old. Serfdom just doesn't attract the best and brightest.
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Farmlands, good for poultry farm is for sale @ N250,000 per acre located at Ballah, after Eiyenkorin, ilorin, Kwara State, along Alhikmat farm.
Call 09074970607
Note:
Documents:
Neighborhood:
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years. – Sam Shepard
10. The best investment on Earth is earth. – Louis Glickman
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Farmlands, good for poultry farm is for sale @ N250,000 per acre located at Ballah, after Eiyenkorin, ilorin, Kwara State, along Alhikmat farm.
Call 09074970607

Note:

Documents:

Neighborhood:

Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
. I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth. – Jesse Jones
Re: Poultry Farmlands For Sale @N250,000 per acre @ Ballah, Eiyenkorin, Ilorin by pinkbarby: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
A person does not grow from the ground like a vine or a tree, one is not part of a plot of land. Mankind has legs so it can wander.

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Is Revolutionizing Agriculture. / Cracked Palm Kernel (ekuro) For Sale In LARGE QUANTITY. / Agriculture: The Smartest Investment Of This Time. [plethora Farm Intiative]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.