Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold (7298 Views)

Sold! SOLD! .Spotless 2012 Hyundai GENESIS. Bought New! 15k miles only! @N2.350 / Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold / Sold...Spotless, 2006 toyota corolla Toks make an offer sold.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs:
LMAO! !!
Does this place looks familiar egbon presegs?
I chase one babe come abuja for lugbe,so I visited.
Daddy,why the place come dry like this in the afternoon on a week day grin

Or nna don relocate go bornu up north grin

Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Alfred74:

Off the mic, no off the data, pls off nepa.......

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Off the mic, no off the data, pls off nepa.......

Ok sir,i don off mic and data,make i call Nepa oga to off light toogrin
Congratulations on your sales sir.

2 Likes

Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Presegs(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Alfred74:

grin grin grin

You don't mean it that you came all the way from your village to FHA Estate, Lugbe

for a babe when your mates chase money. No wonder! !!

Son, why didn't you call my number or were you out of airtime as usual?

Daddy and his team must have closed early for home service delivery or sourcing.
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

You don't mean it that you came all the way from your village to FHA Estate, Lugbe

for a babe when your mates chase money. No wonder! !!

Son, why didn't you call my number or were you out of airtime as usual?

Daddy and his team must have closed early for home service delivery or sourcing.

Egbon presegs,I for call your number oh,but for the 2 horrible looking amugbos ( konk weed smokers ) I saw sitting in front of the container shop when I dey drive pass with babe on my way back,na him no gree me call you. E go be eyesore to be seen associating with those bleached looking ostrich wey dey sitdown for the place you call office.

No vex egbon,for small boy wey I be its called CLASS,we no dey associate or patronize riff raffs grin

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs:

Eeyah! !!

You bleeped up for not also taking their pictures to compare with how you look like for people to judge.

It is not proper for you to qualify/describe human beings like sadists and possessed people who can't create anything do.

My prayer for you is that you get delivered of any satanic spirit living and working with you.

Egbon you don turn pastor suddenly grin
Na because of those haggard looking thugs wenn nna put for there make the place dry like desert. grin

Irinisi ni soni lojo, dress or look the part you want to be addressed.

My prayer for you egbon presegs is that you get cured from envy and hate, ire o cheesy
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

Your daddy now turned your egbon has always been like a pastor which you know.

Don't tell me that you have forgotten God of JAB so early grin .

I also pray that you will one day be healed of devilish/satanic hypocrisy and chronic lying/faking.

Trust me, you will stop living in abject poverty when you are healed and delivered of the spiritual illnesses you inherited from your generation.

Aye yin ti baje sir,egon alainironu ara galatia grin
The poverty belongs to you,your family ati awon molebi yin sir.

Last time I checked,no be me dey jump from pillar to post,trials and tribulations befell you tebi tomo na him you use reverse enter abuja. Ti ijanba ba wa times 2,if you are not careful,egbon presegs ko ma dipe e ni kere oko dele grin
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Presegs(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
LMAO! !!

Nairaland's Autos and Cartalk sections are so messed up by hypocrites, scammers and fraudsters who gang up against real and honest ones out of pure jealousy.
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs/legalwealth.
Bring your sister make I take test my HIV status grin
That's if she is of class,not those hungry looking vulture of a babe grin
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

It took you that long to find response to give.

How was the crying grin ?

Unfortunately, my sister is married but you are very free to test your HIV/AIDS status using any female or sister in your generation/family.

I love them married,I can start with your wife,if she can handle my 9 inch steel, grin

If she sings my praises after surviving my heavy pounding, your old mother can as well fall in line too,if her pu,,,,,,,s.y is still firm and hasn't been withered by your fathers deflated 2 inch ugly looking pe::::::is grin

I screw your momma for free,i am a cheerful giver grin grin
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Presegs(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Alfred74:

I love them married,I can start with your wife,if she can handle my 9 inch steel, grin

If she sings my praises after surviving it,your old mother can as well fall in line too,if her pu,,,,,,,s.y is still firm and hasn't been withered by your fathers deflated 2 inch rubber grin

As earlier said, you should have married females and the likes you mentioned in your family, feel free to use them.

Best of luck to you on your exploration using them.
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Presegs:

As earlier said, you should have married females and the likes you mentioned in your family, feel free to use them.

Best of luck to you on your exploration using them.

No man,legalwealth come back here grin
Bring the list.
Your wife. (Ugly but Manageable) grin
Your momma.
Your mother in law.
Your grandma.
Your wife's grandma.
Your married sister if she cute. ( ugly but yea I'll manage)

AMA pound them all to stupor,freely at no charge grin
When they all get back to you,their lifes will never remain the same again. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by sheantip(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Alfred74:
Does this place looks familiar egbon presegs? I chase one babe come abuja for lugbe,so I visited. Daddy,why the place come dry like this in the afternoon on a week day grin
opposite amala connect. na only ford vehicles I dey see here mostly.
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Alfred74: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
sheantip:

Sharp grin
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by Presegs(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
sheantip:

Onijekuje foodie grin

Why e be say nah food place you use describe am.

Amala connect is adjacent and not opposite it.

It is directly opposite the MTN office along First Avenue Road at Lugbe Federal Housing Estate in Abuja.

Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, Honda, Volkwagen etc. have been and are being worked on there but because of the

connection with Coscharis Motors In Abuja, you tend to be seeing ford vehicles there mostly as you've said.
Re: Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold by ogbuefi677(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
I had 650km thrill driving this car all thru the night.

Given me a better reason to own one a mercerdes.

Great ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Model Benz G550 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L Leather ( Pre Ordered By Sawyerrola From Inspired Autos ) / Honda Cub Motorcycles 90cc Engine & Body Spare Parts For Sale (VIDEO PROMO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.