Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course (1572 Views)

Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / Jamb Subject Combination For Science, Art And Management Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course by micheal567(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
Dear Nigerians,

Please i need advise on a suitable course for my result combination,

Eng c6
maths a1
commerce c6
econs b2
biology c6

PLEASE ALL ADVISE WOULD BE WELCOME ANY COURSE WHICH MY SUBJECT COMBINATION WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR BECAUSE LAST YEAR I WAS DENIED ADMISSION BECAUSE OF MY SUBJECT COMBINATION I DONT WANT THE MISTAKE TO REPEAT ITSELF .

PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL OOO

Re: Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course by Odunnu: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
You are good to go on any business course which includer : Business Admin/Management, Accountancy, Marketing,Banking and Finance. You can also go in for Economics, sociology. You have a wide field sweetheart.
Re: Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course by micheal567(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2011
Please just post the course you know is suitable for my combination on here

I AM STILL WAITING READY TO FILL MY JAMB FORM.
Re: Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course by micheal567(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2011
Odunnu:

You are good to go on any business course which includer : Business Admin/Management, Accountancy, Marketing,Banking and Finance. You can also go in for Economics, sociology. You have a wide field sweetheart.

Thank you very much madam odunnu, Please can you be more specific which course should i put in for the jamb i do not know how to use the brochure please tell me the one which would be best for me to fill in thank you.

I really do appreciate your help its nice having someone like you on nairaland

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Please I Need Desperate Help With My Waec Result Combination For A Good Course by Odunnu: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
I cannot tell you to write in any course because I dont have the brochure with me and I dont know you to weigh your capabilities.
The courses I listed and many more can fit in to your subjects.

(1) (Reply)

2011 University Of Benin Post U.t.m.e Result Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admission List; Let's Discuss! / Lautech Student Found Dead With Her Body Parts Removed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.