Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

BANGER ALERT!! Davido Sets To Drop New Song With Cynthia Morgan Titled “Call Me” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BANGER ALERT!! Davido Sets To Drop New Song With Cynthia Morgan Titled “Call Me” (394 Views)

Davido Sets To Drop New Song With Cynthia Morgan Titled “call Me” / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BANGER ALERT!! Davido Sets To Drop New Song With Cynthia Morgan Titled “Call Me” by ChiadiNelson(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Here is the Snippet of upcoming Cynthia Morgan's Track Featuring OBO Baddest Davido hits online, Davido has already recorded his own verse.

I think the title was derived from “Tell Cynthia Morgan to Call Me” as the title is Call Me

Recall that Davido on Twitter ask Cynthia Morgan to call him. I guess Cynthia Morgan has called him and they are now about to drop a banger.

Listen to the Snippet below and tell us if the song will be a hit or not

Listen To Snippet
Video Player

00:00
00:52

What Do You Think About This Snippet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAzMRXBJGyJ/?igshid=pi9ygnur8zd3&fbclid=IwAR25G8i2xgU0Xk2Wd449kInvkk7ZTZDvmTZ9-9qf3NPwtEdzk01HTd6KPbA

(1) (Reply)

Davido Said He Wants To Live His Life As He Unfollows Wizkid And Peruzzi On IG / Top 15 Celebrities Who Performed Simi-duduke Challenge / Sad Truth Why Olu Jacobs Stopped Being Friends With Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.