Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases (16503 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by stabilizer: 5:52am On Jun 02, 2020
apache22b:
This Government of Buhari is so dumb and i am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Your bathroom must be slippery , I doubt if you never knack your head for floor this morning

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Jostoman:
Is BOSS MUSTAPHA our president now or what? If anybody ask me now who is the president of Nigeria I will just tell the person BOSS MUSTAPHA.

THE ANOTHER ONE NA VEGETABLE>

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by lloyds(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Nonsense.

Yet I have not even seen 1 person with it. But we keep seeing many figures daily.

I stay in Lagos. The virus is not effective much in Nigeria.

Nigerians have learned to leave with it, and we have moved on.

Open Nigeria.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Majid1990(m): 6:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Who is this mad man call boss Mustapha
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Harunabisanti(m): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2020
You can fabricate more numbers to attain the peak

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by ipobarecriminals: 6:13am On Jun 02, 2020
sad thieves ,Stop playing game with Nigerians life.Open the economy,open schools,open market and stop using covid to Scam us angry
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by yommen: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Because himself and other thieves are yet to reach their target amount of money to be stolen.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by ipobarecriminals: 6:19am On Jun 02, 2020
The baztardz already loot enuf..Even their oga wan borrow top am grin
yommen:
Because himself and other thieves are yet to reach their target amount of money to be stolen.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Folzye(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Cardozoo:
Hmmm. I remember when these idiots said they were ready for covid 19, now here it is and they are telling us trash. We expect you to have find a cure to it or at least curtail it if truly you are ready for it as you claimed before

That is why we are where we are today in this country, Nigerians can boast about doing everything, no specialization, no skill, even ordinary attitude to do what is right is missing.

The resultant effect pointing to the chaos and set of confusionists we have as leaders in all spheres of human developments in the country today.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by suremanpatriot: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2020
which peak are you talkin about?yu are talkin to support malinda gate to you own peril. Too bad for you satanist,come what may,Nigerians will never exerience covid19 death count of europe and america in Jesus Christ Name Amen!!! THIS IS DIVINE ,YOU PEOPLE OF UNBELIEF LIFESYLE.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by suremanpatriot: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2020
this guy is far worse and more evil than his predecessor namesake angry
He will face the negative consequences of the damage his done and doing to this nation under the guise of covid19.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:30am On Jun 02, 2020
as if he knows the meaning of peak .. because he overheard Trump used that word .
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Ten06(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2020
I know we are just at the beginning of this pandemic, I pray it doesn't get to the point where other nation will begin to come and help us to tackle it. But I'm of the feeling that it is heading towards that direction
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by kaywhy09(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Jlow2: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
believe these people at your peril
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Movicq(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Are we Milk yet?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by omoharry(f): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Morray:
Save us the crap Mr defacto president. It took other countries less than a month to reach their peak despite them observing the safety precautions. Nigeria own don pass 3 months. We never still reach the peak. The truth is we'll never reach the peak. A lot of people have had this virus unknowingly and treated it like malaria. Corona virus affects the black man remotely
Exactly my thought .
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by dederocs(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Oga go rest, that office don close grin
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Shormiey(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Morray:
Save us the crap Mr defacto president. It took other countries less than a month to reach their peak despite them observing the safety precautions. Nigeria own don pass 3 months. We never still reach the peak. The truth is we'll never reach the peak. A lot of people have had this virus unknowingly and treated it like malaria. Corona virus affects the black man remotely
I will go with this bro......well said.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by dederocs(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Ten06:
I know we are just at the beginning of this pandemic, I pray it doesn't get to the point where other nation will begin to come and help us to tackle it. But I'm of the feeling that it is heading towards that direction
you be mugu

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Infinixs5: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
PureGoldh:
Before this year runs out... Nigerians will know the real truth behind dx CoronaVirus of a thing

Gbamsolutely.

no long story.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by mrkings84(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2020
The luck we have in this country is that our version of the virus we ordered was the substandard one just like what our importers usually do when making orders for electronics and other stuff from China.

Just imagine we had the same covid 19 standard such that America and Europe ordered, by now we for know how far with the way buhari and his men are handling the situation....

JUST IMAGINE ORDINARY TESTING NCDC NEVER FIT SCREEN 1% OF NIGERIANS AFTER 3 MONTHS HOW MUCH MORE IF WE WERE REALLY HIT BY THE DEADLY VIRUS WOULD THEY HAVE HANDLE PATIENTS??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Elvis2kay: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Stop deceiving your people with PLANDEMIC/SCAMDEMIC

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by israelmao(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Let this man go and rest.COVID-19 has been defeated.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by SEGLIZ: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
confused souls.
this man is exhausted.
so they've had a negotiated target with covid19, united states 'who' or the Chinese 'who'.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
una no serious.
una no dey hear word.

I don advise una say make una declare the whole lagos state residents POSITIVE, make we rest.

do same with other states or find another way.

rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2020
lloyds:
Nonsense.

Yet I have not even seen 1 person with it. But we keep seeing many figures daily.

I stay in Lagos. The virus is no.............
10000 cases out of 200 million ppl. It's not a must that u have to know someone that has it
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Chronic scammers!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Scam!

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by CzarChris(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2020
These people are comedians, Nigeria has not yet peaked and you are busy opening everywhere.

Infact, I support those saying that there is nothing like Covid-19 in Nigeria na business Dem dey take am do.

Imagine! Nonsense and Ingredients.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases by netflicks(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Karlifate:
It is yet to reach their expected figures.
How many test are they carrying out daily to come to this conclusion?

Who is even presenting him or herself for testing or do they go to hospitals to collect samples of sick people....wonder how they do the testing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Confiscates “Ebola Ponmo” / Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption / Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.