Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Am A Boy But I Hate Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am A Boy But I Hate Men (381 Views)

CCTV Captures Moment A Boy Stole A Phone From A Shop (pics/video) / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Boy But I Hate Men by Sirmcson: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Men appear to be good at sex only. i am a boy of 19 from akwa ibom state in uyo LGA, i hv a poor story to share.

my dad got my mum pregnant some 1990's ago and i was put to birth on june 2000. since birth i hav neva feel the touch of a father until a night of 2008 which was my first day of meeting my dad. he was a carbon copy of myself.

b4 that 2008, my mum has sponsor me far in education, clothing and feeding. i throught she wil rest a bit on knwin my dad nt knwing that was the begnin of her tears.

my mum pay our house rent etc. my dad who is rich has no support to offer. he has a house which he live bt i and my mum are facing rent issue + shame on different angle of life

betwn 2008 and 2020, he has stop visiting for about 2 year each with no better reason. my dad has treated me like am nt even his first son.

my mum hardly sleep, she over think. our rent has expired for 1years+ nw. as her only child, am equally sad.

i hate men.there are gud at sex only.
JAH BLESS DE WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by betonnaira: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
u hate men, they are good @ sex only undecided, u 20 n talking like 12, u hate men they are good @ sex only, are they fucking u?

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by LegendsCoded(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sirmcson:
[color=#000099][/color]Men appear to be good at sex only. i am a boy of 19 from akwa ibom state in uyo LGA, i hv a poor story to share.

my dad got my mum pregnant some 1990's ago and i was put to birth on june 2000. since birth i hav neva feel the touch of a father until a night of 2008 which was my first day of meeting my dad. he was a carbon copy of myself.

b4 that 2008, my mum has sponsor me far in education, clothing and feeding. i throught she wil rest a bit on knwin my dad nt knwing that was the begnin of her tears.

my mum pay our house rent etc. my dad who is rich has no support to offer. he has a house which he live bt i and my mum are facing rent issue + shame on different angle of life

betwn 2008 and 2020, he has stop visiting for about 2 year each with no better reason. my dad has treated me like am nt even his first son.

my mum hardly sleep, she over think. our rent has expired for 1years+ nw. as her only child, am equally sad.

i hate men.there are gud at sex only.
JAH BLESS DE WOMEN

grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by Sirmcson: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
We Men Are The Reason For Spoiled nation.
Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by Victornezzar: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sirmcson:
We Men Are The Reason For Spoiled nation.
Including your Father
Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
just because your own father is useless certainly is NOT a reason to hate all men.... if you look around you, i am sure you will find plenty of great adult men doing whats right in their lives (uncles/cousins/ grandfathers, neighbors etc). so the problem is NOT men but your father. FACT!

sadly the problem here is that you are so hurt by what your father did to you (and how he has treated you for years) coupled with what is happening to your mother, that you are taking your anger upon all men. i would suggest you deal with your emotional issue head on, and go meet your father and let him know exactly how you feel and how you are hurt...

let it all out, it will do you a lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BOYS SKIP "SEMEN JUICE" DAY. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by kabillionaire(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Don't get it twisted young blood, your opinion of men is rather myopic.
Did your allegedly father had any feelings for your mom in the first place or you're a product of a one night stand?
Ask Davido how it feels to have a child you never really wanted to in the first place.
My advice to you is that, though I understand your ordeal, forgive your father and move on with your life; later on in life, you will understand.
Thank me later.
Re: Am A Boy But I Hate Men by Vyzz: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
I hate men do. I mean how would I like someone who has a dick. That's why I am not gay

(1) (Reply)

Woman In White Garment Starved And Tied Up A Kid Inside Bag. (video) / How Man Chased Wife, Seize Properties Worth N1.5m In Osun / Man, 20, Arrested For Defiling 6-year-old Girl In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.