Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops (1294 Views)

South Sudan Detains Journalists For Recording President Urinating On Himself / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by StagethemTVee: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Two cops are seen handcuffing a black man of South Sudan heritage with intention to arrest him until they checked his wallet and found out he is an agent with the FBI. The agent was upset about how he was being profiled despite pleas by people around that they had the wrong person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrtdSkP1qA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by Franklyspeakin: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
The best was to shame ur enemies
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
But this only happens to black American thugs right, Africans are immune because.........ummmmm ....Tell me why they are immune again?undecided At least this Sudanese man isn't meek and submissive like Nigerians other Africans in America.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:
But this only happens to black American thugs right, Africans are immune because.........ummmmm ....Tell me why they are immune again. undecided At least this Sudanese man isn't meek and submissive like Nigerians other Africans in America.

Those submissive Nigerians in america are they Yoruba's or Igbo's cause there is a clear difference between Yoruba's and Igbo's , look up history about what Igbo slaves did to the whites then committed suicide thereafter .

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

Those submissive Nigerians in america are they Yoruba's or Igbo's cause there is a clear difference between Yoruba's and Igbo's , look up history about what Igbo slaves did to the whites then committed suicide thereafter .

I know about *The Igbo Landing* but to me commiting suicide is a cowardly act not an act of bravery.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

To me commiting suicide is a cowardly act not an act of bravery.

They prefer death than been slaves to a white man, the resistance of African Americans against the whites started with the Igbo slaves , they died with honour that's bravery.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

I know about *The Igbo Landing* but to me commiting suicide is a cowardly act not an act of bravery.

They didn't just commit suicide for the sake of commiting suicide, they died for what they belief, an Igbo man bows to no man but his (chi) God

1 Like

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by rentAcock(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hahahaha dude is an undercover FBI agent. I see so many Nigerians living abroad acting like the killings of Black men by white policemen does not apply to them because they are African and not Black. Some Nigerians even look down on Black Americans forgetting that many Blacks fought and died for the right they enjoy today. A white cop only sees race and not nationality, so being Nigerian doesn't matter to them. Sooner or later more Africans will experience this treatment.
Me and my household will remain in Nigeria and make the best of it, corruption or not.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

They prefer death than been slaves to a white man, the resistance of African Americans against the whites started with the Igbo slaves , they died with honour that's bravery.
Not all of the Igbos died they were only a few the rest served as slaves for centuries and Black Americans are the descendants of them as well as Yorubas, Songhais, Mandinka, and others. We are mixed with different Nations.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:
Not all of the Igbos died they were only a few the rest served as slaves for centuries and Black Americans are the descendants of them as well as Yorubas, Songhais, Mandinka, and others. We are mixed with different Nations.

I know, but those brave Igbo men that revolted against whites showed the true typical nature of the Igbo's , we are not submissive, we are naturally , stubborn, fearless , proud boastful, and dominant .
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

They didn't just commit suicide for the sake of commiting suicide, they died for what they belief, an Igbo man bows to no man but his (chi) God
You are being egotistical because you are Igbo but the truth is only a few died and millions were slaves for centuries and they bowed down to white Jesus like so many of you do today.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by FlordFlorez(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wrong guy.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

I know, but those brave Igbo men that revolted against whites showed the true typical nature of the Igbo's , we are not submissive, we are naturally , stubborn, fearless , proud boastful, and dominant .
Well you got boastful, stubborn and full of false pride correct but suicide isn't the correct answer to a dilemma. To me the true brave ones are the survivors, they showed true strength, courage, and survival skills. The suicide victims didn't have much faith in their God.

Are those Igbos who kill themselves because their girl dumped them showing acts of bravery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:
You are being egotistical because you are Igbo but the truth is only a few died and millions were slaves for centuries and they bowed down to white Jesus like so many of you do today.

Forget about the few that died , my point is Igbo's are naturally not the submissive type of people, with their stubbornness I believe they were never house negros like other submissive Africans ,

Bowing to white Jesus its a brainwashed thing, African American Christians bow to same Jesus.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

Well you got boastful, stubborn and full of false pride correct but suicide isn't the correct answer to a dilemma. To me the true brave ones are the survivors, they showed true strength, courage, and survival skills. The suicide victims didn't have much faith in their God.

I rather die than be treated like a dog by another man , the suicide victims believed in their god so much that they marched down the sea with the belief that their god which is the god of the waters will bring them home that's bravery and faith.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

Forget about the few that died , my point is Igbo's are naturally not the submissive type of people, with their stubbornness I believe they were never house negros like other submissive Africans ,

Bowing to white Jesus its a brainwashed thing, African American Christians bow to same Jesus.

Most house negroes were children of the white devil slave masters who got better treatment than the African field niggas slaves.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

I rather die than be treated like a dog by another man , the suicide victims believed in their god so much that they marched down the sea with the belief that their god which is the god of the waters will bring them home that's bravery and faith.

Well unfortunately for them they never saw home again. grin If you feel that you would rather die than be treated less than human don't come to the west, stay in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by Auladimeji(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Black race in USA are fumbling too much, if any cop kills your love one(s),track him to his house,kill his children, let him feel the pain you felt when you lost your love ones
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 3:49am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Most house negroes were children of the white devil slave masters who got better treatment than the African field niggas slaves.

A lot of the submissive African slaves were house negroes the stubborn ones like the kunte kinte type who were stubborn were field negroes
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Well unfortunately for them they never saw home again. grin If you feel that you would rather die than be treated less than human don't come to the west, stay in Nigeria.

Its a noble thing to die for what you believe in, if I come to the west and anyone treats me less than human he or she will get same treatment from me.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 4:20am On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

Its a noble thing to die for what you believe in, if I come to the west and anyone treats me less than human he or she will get same treatment from me.
Being treated like a dog by whites in the US is a good thing, you will be spoiled and catered to.
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 5:07am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Being treated like a dog by whites in the US is a good thing, you will be spoiled and catered to.

I don't know what that means , but I'm telling you I will treat people the same way they treat me .
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 5:41am On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't know what that means , but I'm telling you I will treat people the same way they treat me .

Whites love their dogs, they value the lives of dogs more than they do non-white people. This is the order of importance.

Whites
Dogs
Other minorities
Black Americans
Africans
Native Americans
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Whites love their dogs, they value the lives of dogs more than they do non-white people. This is the order of importance.

Whites
Dogs
Other minorities
Black Americans
Africans
Native Americans

Whatever level of importance a white man or any other race treats me I will treat them the same, but I will rather die than be a slave to anyone , at least I will die with my pride
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by khia: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2020
jimyjames:

Whatever level of importance a white man or any other race treats me I will treat them the same, but I will rather die than be a slave to anyone , at least I will die with my pride

Nobody wants to be a slave. You better make sure you don't ever go to prison because a slave is what you'll be,
Re: FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops by jimyjames(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Nobody wants to be a slave. You better make sure you don't ever go to prison because a slave is what you'll be,

Going to prison for my own crimes is a different thing.

Being treated less of a human by another human is slavery , there is one thing I have never done in my life, and I wish I never find myself in a situation I will be forced to do it,
kneel to beg another man

(1) (Reply)

Moscow Could Destroy US – Patruchev / The Bridge To Nowhere Is About To Crumble (sarah Palin An Absolute Fraud) / Libyan Problem Escalates- A Region Declares Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.