Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum (357 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of How A Ghanaian Woman Was Imprisoned And Deported From USA / Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) / Heartbreaking Story Of Man Who Lost His 3 Kids In The Lagos Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum by SenR(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
A Nigerian man has touched many hearts with a photo of him presenting his NYSC certificate to his late mum at her grave.

The man identified as Isah Salisu Alhassan, a graduate of Kano State Polytechnic, and recently passed out from the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), shared emotional photos of him presenting his discharge certificate to his late mum at her grave.

According to the young man, he lost his mom in January of this year, 5 months to his Passing Out Parade, POP.

While other corps members took their certificates home to their folks, Isah Salisu Alhassan took his to his mom’s grave.

In the pics (which has drawn touching reactions online), the young man who is dressed in the NYSC regalia, can be seen sitting beside his mother’s grave.

Sharing the picture of him taking his certificate to her grave, he wrote:

He Quoted
“Kano 19 B1 Corper

RIP Mother

In 2008 while she was chasing me to school she used to say go to school and study may be time you will succeed it’s only my bones in the grave and she died in January 2020 five month to finish my nysc.

While everyone take their certificate home and present it to his mom I took mine to the cemetry and presented it at my mother’s grave

Allah kajikan iyayen Mu.”

@Freiburger
@r231

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum by Aplaudez(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Move on bro and face the future!
Nothing is irreplaceable!

RIP ma'am, my regards to my dad!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum by chiemmanuel(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
More grace Post NYSC
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mother to child love.

If you are out there and over the past years you bear a grudge against your dad or mum, for one reason or another, try and give them a call even if you wont go to see them.

Life is short and death is always calling embarassed
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How A Man Presents His NYSC Certificate To His Late Mum by Emifa360(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Are you for real?
Aplaudez:
Move on bro and face the future!
Nothing is irreplaceable!

RIP ma'am, my regards to my dad!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock / Bishop Ibeabuchi Celebrate Golden Age, Dedicates Child / Aci Dealing Certificate Training & Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.