Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lets Laugh Small Abeg - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Laugh Small Abeg (573 Views)

Oya Laugh Small / Laugh Small Jare / Let Laugh Small Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Laugh Small Abeg by Anthony70(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
My true life story guys pls read and learn��

My own was a bitter experience, so I sworn never to do that again...

In Lagos,I met a girl here in 2014/2015,we became friends and started dating even without seeing ourselves.. We were so happy hearing each other voices and talks,chats every time as if our lives depended on it ..

We promised ourselves sex on the first meeting.. I was in Lagos state while she was still in secondary school in Anambra state(ss3)but then she visited her aunty in Ikeja, Lagos and I was staying in Apapa...Then I knew it was our best time to meet and savour our lustful moment..

Lo and behold,our 6 -7 months online dating is coming to reality for the first time in our lives...Then she came to Lagos and called me then I was so happy and prepared tirelessly and warmed up for the D- day...

We were to meet on a Thursday, her aunty and uncle would be travelling to the village for a burial ,the children are already schooling in the university in Lagos, so it was our ample opportunity to get the fucking business done.

Thursdays was always the normal sanitation day in Lagos, so I waited until it was 10 am before I left home, she has been calling me to come since the aunty and uncle has long travelled in the early hours of the morning.
So,I bought condoms,shaved my pubic place,brushed my teeth very well,wore an expensive perfume and deodorant just to impress a girl who was just 18,19 years old but then I just got my freedom from my boss, but was still leaving with him then.

I arrived Ikeja, indeed she was beautiful and wore a beautiful bump short with a see- through top.. She was ready,we hugged, she told me how cute I was and huge and she liked me too...that words alone boosted my morale and confidence.. So immediately we entered the main building we were kissing, hugging, caressing, there we forgot to lock the doors.
She asked me what I would take, but since no one was at home I relaxed, told her indomie and egg will do.. I was sitting like the owner of the house and feeling like the husband whose wife is in the kitchen preparing a sumptuous meal for.

After 7 minutes,food was ready ..she served me well, kissed me like a good wife whom I just married...I was feeling like a boss never expected that day was going to be my last day of ever talking to a girl again..��

She was enjoying and feeling every lies that came out of my mouth like tap,and I was feeling like "Don jazzy" who has gotten everything and trying to lure a new artist into signing for him(Mavins)..
Then I told her to come sit on my lap,she didn't hesitate, immediately I start teasing again, she giggled and I felt the hotness and comfort of her arse sitted tightfully on my laps..I became erected as if I'm the owner of the house..I kissed her,she kissed back(e sweet me oo��)..I kissed again,she returned it back now with a double action...then my confidence built up,then I kissed her on the neck she shook like a duck who just fell into a ditch and its shaking the water of its body.....now she brought out her tongue and sucked my tongue out, I touched her breast, she didn't hesitate, brought them out from the brassieres,sucked them hard babe gave out a loud moan..��

Then,she was still on my laps,I lifted her up,removed her top and sucked hard then she grabbed my trouser and unzipped them...I was enjoying the feelings and start speaking in tongues..
I was now fully erected and about to finish the business of the day.
I was closing my eyes as she was doing the normal hand thing on my long and erected thing then suddenly I noticed she stopped, I opened my eyes to find out why she paused giving me the best feelings..lo and behold! It was Father,Mother and their children....

Before I could count how many they were,I heard' " gbas gbos"in my face suddenly my dick became tiny ...

The aunty came back with the children from school,see beating and flogging ,they only slapped the girl twice and kept her one side, but I was getting enough drilling.I was begging these people to leave me that I was the only son in my whole village that they would kill me,"lai lai"they said, they would kill me and bury me and no one would find out that I had the guts to enter their house and had sex,that they haven't invited their girlfriends before to the house.. The 2nd son who was taller and huger was the most stubborn, that guy beat me as if I was a thief and stole his grades in school.

For 30 minutes,these family drilled me with all sort of punishment and every vehemence in them ,I fainted twice ,they poured me water and continued until the mother begged them to leave me or hand me over to police but when I heard�police my heart limped for joy ,I know the police will not kill me, its better with them than this manual "abi"automatic labour...

Then they agreed amongst themselves to stop, gave me my clothes (My BlackBerry charger is still there)who cares for it anyways,Not even the single neighborhood saved me even when I was screaming for help..those people are wicked...

Immediately I collected my clothes, they told me to wear it ,I did but immediately I zoomed off��‍♂��‍♂...I almost ran to apapa with legs, people thought I was a newly mad man/boy but who cares? God saved me from inside death,I reached home,went for secret Thanksgiving and repented but since then, I sworn never to visit any girl in her house again..
If you can't come to my house or I can't afford hotel bills,please dey your dey make I dey my dey after all its a deying something..

Hope you learn something from my true life

My WhatsApp Groups
https:///FAnAzMWwSSb9txNBWGCQYF

https:///Fgmk8zp0s6LFDZvhOgY9Z8

https:///HfSi1rnJPxn8fLhTwUic5T

https:///FDSew4znE04AWFpLDI0rqg

DROP UR COMMENT�����
Re: Lets Laugh Small Abeg by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one bro... It was a nice read
Re: Lets Laugh Small Abeg by Kdon2: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Anthony70:
My true life story guys pls read and learn��

My own was a bitter experience, so I sworn never to do that again...

In Lagos,I met a girl here in 2014/2015,we became friends and started dating even without seeing ourselves.. We were so happy hearing each other voices and talks,chats every time as if our lives depended on it ..

We promised ourselves sex on the first meeting.. I was in Lagos state while she was still in secondary school in Anambra state(ss3)but then she visited her aunty in Ikeja, Lagos and I was staying in Apapa...Then I knew it was our best time to meet and savour our lustful moment..

Lo and behold,our 6 -7 months online dating is coming to reality for the first time in our lives...Then she came to Lagos and called me then I was so happy and prepared tirelessly and warmed up for the D- day...

We were to meet on a Thursday, her aunty and uncle would be travelling to the village for a burial ,the children are already schooling in the university in Lagos, so it was our ample opportunity to get the fucking business done.

Thursdays was always the normal sanitation day in Lagos, so I waited until it was 10 am before I left home, she has been calling me to come since the aunty and uncle has long travelled in the early hours of the morning.
So,I bought condoms,shaved my pubic place,brushed my teeth very well,wore an expensive perfume and deodorant just to impress a girl who was just 18,19 years old but then I just got my freedom from my boss, but was still leaving with him then.

I arrived Ikeja, indeed she was beautiful and wore a beautiful bump short with a see- through top.. She was ready,we hugged, she told me how cute I was and huge and she liked me too...that words alone boosted my morale and confidence.. So immediately we entered the main building we were kissing, hugging, caressing, there we forgot to lock the doors.
She asked me what I would take, but since no one was at home I relaxed, told her indomie and egg will do.. I was sitting like the owner of the house and feeling like the husband whose wife is in the kitchen preparing a sumptuous meal for.

After 7 minutes,food was ready ..she served me well, kissed me like a good wife whom I just married...I was feeling like a boss never expected that day was going to be my last day of ever talking to a girl again..��

She was enjoying and feeling every lies that came out of my mouth like tap,and I was feeling like "Don jazzy" who has gotten everything and trying to lure a new artist into signing for him(Mavins)..
Then I told her to come sit on my lap,she didn't hesitate, immediately I start teasing again, she giggled and I felt the hotness and comfort of her arse sitted tightfully on my laps..I became erected as if I'm the owner of the house..I kissed her,she kissed back(e sweet me oo��)..I kissed again,she returned it back now with a double action...then my confidence built up,then I kissed her on the neck she shook like a duck who just fell into a ditch and its shaking the water of its body.....now she brought out her tongue and sucked my tongue out, I touched her breast, she didn't hesitate, brought them out from the brassieres,sucked them hard babe gave out a loud moan..��

Then,she was still on my laps,I lifted her up,removed her top and sucked hard then she grabbed my trouser and unzipped them...I was enjoying the feelings and start speaking in tongues..
I was now fully erected and about to finish the business of the day.
I was closing my eyes as she was doing the normal hand thing on my long and erected thing then suddenly I noticed she stopped, I opened my eyes to find out why she paused giving me the best feelings..lo and behold! It was Father,Mother and their children....

Before I could count how many they were,I heard' " gbas gbos"in my face suddenly my dick became tiny ...

The aunty came back with the children from school,see beating and flogging ,they only slapped the girl twice and kept her one side, but I was getting enough drilling.I was begging these people to leave me that I was the only son in my whole village that they would kill me,"lai lai"they said, they would kill me and bury me and no one would find out that I had the guts to enter their house and had sex,that they haven't invited their girlfriends before to the house.. The 2nd son who was taller and huger was the most stubborn, that guy beat me as if I was a thief and stole his grades in school.

For 30 minutes,these family drilled me with all sort of punishment and every vehemence in them ,I fainted twice ,they poured me water and continued until the mother begged them to leave me or hand me over to police but when I heard�police my heart limped for joy ,I know the police will not kill me, its better with them than this manual "abi"automatic labour...

Then they agreed amongst themselves to stop, gave me my clothes (My BlackBerry charger is still there)who cares for it anyways,Not even the single neighborhood saved me even when I was screaming for help..those people are wicked...

Immediately I collected my clothes, they told me to wear it ,I did but immediately I zoomed off��‍♂��‍♂...I almost ran to apapa with legs, people thought I was a newly mad man/boy but who cares? God saved me from inside death,I reached home,went for secret Thanksgiving and repented but since then, I sworn never to visit any girl in her house again..
If you can't come to my house or I can't afford hotel bills,please dey your dey make I dey my dey after all its a deying something..

Hope you learn something from my true life

My WhatsApp Groups
https:///FAnAzMWwSSb9txNBWGCQYF

https:///Fgmk8zp0s6LFDZvhOgY9Z8

https:///HfSi1rnJPxn8fLhTwUic5T

https:///FDSew4znE04AWFpLDI0rqg

DROP UR COMMENT�����

You are a very nice mad man! grin
Re: Lets Laugh Small Abeg by Enoch07: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dem no beat u well sef, maybe u for no get hand to type the story LOL

(1) (Reply)

Funny �� Joke And Comedy | Must See / Little Kids Caught Doing "Valentine" Under The Staircase(18+) / Lattest Funny Videos From Naija Instagram Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.