Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buy Or Clear You Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Or Clear You Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From (468 Views)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Buy Or Clear You Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From C / Buy Or Clear You Portable Golf3, Golf4.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Cars,jeep,truck,and Trailer Golf3, Golf4.direct From by olafaitty: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
BUY OR CLEAR YOU PORTABLE CARS,JEEP,TRUCK,AND TRAILER GOLF3, GOLF4.DIRECT FROM COTONOU AT A BRILLIANT PRICE,FACTARY FITTED FULL A/C,YOU SERIOUSE BUYER SHOULD HIT ME UP AND I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY

Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full

explanation asap, we fix anappointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we

will ge the opportunity to settle for the car that soothesyour taste.The ride gets

to Lagos two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nation wide.You can count on

me ingetting you a sharp and neat ride @ d best of prices with a low mileage.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come up with

about 25k, 5k will serve as
transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get

the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for

the car we want to settle for, we
get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two daysafter

complete payment.I offer a nation wide delivery of cars.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08098092696

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Matrix 2004 For Sale Give Away 1.6mil Just Arrived From Usa / Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Dvd Player Champagne Colour 1.5 Million Bargain From Usa / For Your Car Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.