Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. (323 Views)

2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) / Bandits Take Over Abuja While DSS, Police Go After Protesters / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please do you discuss the rampant harassment by the security agents suffered by citizens across the country with them, how do they address it, what do they say about it, who do they blame for their actions, please share with us if you have a parent or parents in the security agencies and what they say to you about this common behavior among a lot of them, thank you.
Re: To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by MajesticKris: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
No cus we don't see it... all we need to do is to call our Dad/Mom
Re: To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by philiancoop(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wetin you wan tell your papa
Re: To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
MajesticKris:
No cus we don't see it... all we need to do is to call our Dad/Mom

You don't see it? Even non residents of the country see it
Re: To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by MajesticKris: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
We don't feel it the way others do.....and I report whenever I see them maltreating other's for no reason..
Tajbol4splend:

You don't see it? Even non residents of the country see it
Re: To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by FlordFlorez(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very good question. Me too wants to know.
Re: To The People Who Have DSS, Police And Soldiers As Parents. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
MajesticKris:
We don't feel it the way others do.....and I report whenever I see them maltreating other's for no reason..

To whom do you report them?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking !someone Runs Over The Police With His Car Over Geroge Flyod Protest / See How Promiscuous Nigerian Man Molested A Female Passenger Inside Bus- Video / Nigeria Customs Seizes Sacks Of Indian Hemp Worth N244m In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.