Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville (5913 Views)

BREAKING: Again, Gunmen Raze Police Station, Kill Two Cops In Akwa Ibom / Insurgents Kill Soldiers, Abduct Two Female Cops In Borno –report / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by SarkinYarki: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2020
fallout87:

Lol, yeah you're definitely one of those lunatic whites who come here to spread propaganda.

The Republican party and their members literally condone killings. They enable and pardon those wjo have killed blacks for years.

Your lies and propaganda won't work... and God sees the evil you are doing and will judge you accordingly at the end. Though, I doubt people like you actually believe in Jesus.

George Floyd was killed in a city and state run by democrats and by a cop who shouldn't have been in service if the democrat leadership had done their job and removed him from service over previous acts of police Brutality but instead the protected him and now want to turn around blame Trump who has no control over Mineapolis Cops and the the same Trump that ordered the FBI to immediately investigate the case ... y'all just hate Trump because he won an election

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Auladimeji(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
The black race should start killing the cops too.no hard feelings
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

The cop that killed Floyd is a democrat and he worked in a democrat state and has been arrested .... When Buhari was murdering Shia's in Nigeria you were among the hypocrites supporting him because of bigotry
Shites are terrorists and should be given the treatments of terror. Were you dead when GEJ killed them even the children of your leader.
George is not a terrorist if only your senses are still intact.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by SarkinYarki: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
bamidelee:

Shites are terrorists and should be given the treatments of terror. Were you dead when GEJ killed them even the children of your leader.
George is not a terrorist if only your senses are still intact.

Is it Trump that killed George ? George was killed by a bad cop under the payry of the Satanic terrrorist ...he had past cases of abuse but his DEMOCRAT employers refused to fire him and now bigots want to blame Trump?

DEMOCRATs are incharge of the City of Mineapolis and the state of Minesota and they employed the bad cop so what has Trump got to do with it ?

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by IJOBA2: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seetto:

BE SINCERE BRUH. DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT ABORTION AND HOMOSEXUALITY
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Is it Trump that killed George ? George was killed by a bad cop under the payry of the Satanic terrrorist ...he had past cases of abuse but his DEMOCRAT employers refused to fire him and now bigots want to blame Trump?

DEMOCRATs are incharge of the City of Mineapolis and the state of Minesota and they employed the bad cop so what has Trump got to do with it ?
It was done under the watch of Trump, so he would take responsibility. The same way you blamed Buhari for the deaths of shites.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by coputa(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Make blacks come home oooo. lol.

Na wa for these whites. Problem is over here in Africa, its black dealing with blacks.

Blacks need to get united and learn to love themselves. The only way they can challenge the whites.

I mean, what is the population of UK? About 44m. They rule all over Nigeria with 205million inhabitants till date.
Our politicians take our money to them judiciously.
The IQ of a Briton equates that of a hundred Nigerians, It's nobody's fault,it is a genetic make up,that's why all nigerians think the same way baring education obtained.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by coputa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Uteghe:

Shut up. Trump called your continent a shit hole and you're still I'm love with him.
why do you hate the truth,he should tell you that your continent is paradise,as you 're being told by your wicked leaders.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by SarkinYarki: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
bamidelee:

It was done under the watch of Trump, so he would take responsibility. The same way you blamed Buhari for the deaths of shites.

It's different !!!! Buhari directly ordered the killing of Shia's Trump never ordered the killing of Floyd
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

It's different !!!! Buhari directly ordered the killing of Shia's Trump never ordered the killing of Floyd
What was there offence?
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by SarkinYarki: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
bamidelee:

What was there offence?
Traffic offense
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Resees: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
bamidelee:

You are the dumbest idiot ever lived.Fyi Trump has no power over state laws unlike your stupid cow poop president buhari who has no degree but controls your fucking shite hole country.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Resees: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Idiot monkeys are here blaming a president of a white country a country that is far better off than your useless monkey smelling shite hole.Foolish monkeys try to fix your useless continent before your talk about one of the world best country.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by MansoryMX(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
PapaZeus:
This planet don tire me cry

I have sniper insecticide killer and Gamalin-20. Which one you want? Both work super fast.

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by PapaZeus(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
MansoryMX:

I have sniper insecticide killer and Gamalin-20. Which one you want? Both work super fast.
Chairman i said planet not life grin
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by hammerpP: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

The KKK, Skin Heads and white supremacists groups has been part of the US police department for decades.

They are ban and outlaw but i suspect they moved into the police as cover rather than wearing their old custom for cover.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by MansoryMX(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
PapaZeus:
Chairman i said planet not life grin

Na the same thing we dey talk na. My options are the quickest and shortest path to planet Mars

[img]https://media1./images/21131d0988f996d094987caf48bb7084/tenor.gif?itemid=13752202[/img]
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by khia: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
hammerpP:

They are ban and outlaw but i suspect they moved into the police as cover rather than wearing their old custom for cover.

They are not banned or outlawed, they are alive and active. America will never outlaw the KKK. There are many American judges, lawyers, teachers, doctors who are involved in secret white supremacy cults. America was founded on the beliefs of the KKK. Donald Trump happens to be born and bred inro the KKK and he is still a practicing KKK member. Why do you think there is so much injustice for minorities in this country?
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by hammerpP: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

They are not banned or outlawed, they are alive and active. America will never outlaw the KKK. There are many American judges, lawyers, teachers, doctors who are involved in secret white supremacy cults. America was founded on the beliefs of the KKK. Donald Trump happens to be born and bred inro the KKK and he is still a practicing KKK member. Why do you think there is so much injustice for minorities in this country?

Which ever u believe, they are the organisation in the police doing the killing.

I am certain of it, that their is a cult group there and KKK comes to mind.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by slivertongue: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Another black man shot in a state governed by a democrat..All this is targeted at the Trump Re-election but they shall fail in the name of the Holy Spirit

it will hunt the dems.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by khia: 3:23am On Jun 03, 2020
hammerpP:

Which ever u believe, they are the organisation in the police doing the killing.

I am certain of it, that their is a cult group there and KKK comes to mind.

I'm agreeing with you and informing you that the KKK has never been disbanded.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by khia: 3:47am On Jun 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:

George Floyd was killed in a city and state run by democrats and by a cop who shouldn't have been in service if the democrat leadership had done their job and removed him from service over previous acts of police Brutality but instead the protected him and now want to turn around blame Trump who has no control over Mineapolis Cops and the the same Trump that ordered the FBI to immediately investigate the case ... y'all just hate Trump because he won an election

Democrats and Republicans are the same evil people. Trump was born and bred in the KKK because of his father. He has been a practicing KKK bigot till this day. Trump had multiple discrimination law suits against him which he lost. Trump is hated by most Americans because he is dumb, a liar, a sexist, a racist, a shit started who only wants to divide the country instead of bringing it together. Instead of giving the country hope he always come out as the bully and escalates the problems. He is the worst POTUS ever.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by omoiyamayor(m): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Another black man shot in a state governed by a democrat..All this is targeted at the Trump Re-election but they shall fail in the name of the Holy Spirit
they are killing black folks you are talking about holy spirit, you need to move to America,you sound like a sell out,you are the same dude celebrating mnunchen asking for independent investigation at AfDB, are you sure you are african or have you been brainwashed?
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by omoiyamayor(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Throwback:

If you want to know a hypocritical zombie, here is one.

He will criticise the ruling President and government in his own country, but condemns any criticism or protest against the ruling President and government in America.

And he must always blame the opposition in America, while he acts as the opposition in Nigeria.

A very inglorious and damnable hypocrite.
have you also notice the guy?
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by omoiyamayor(m): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:

The Holy Spirit that made me richer than U
i know your type (White Wannabe) but sorry mate,you are African, like it or not.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by 1shortblackboy: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:

The Holy Spirit that made me richer than U
ok enjoy.
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by hammerpP: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2020
khia:

Evidently so, that is very sad.

I just did some research into it.

It is definitely them.

The cap on his head, sound like one of their slogan.

Everything is centered on white.

i.e. White Power, Make White Great again, etc.

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by hammerpP: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2020
khia:

They have always been about operating undercover.

They appear to have found a better cover in the police, rather than their white garment cover, from head to toe.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by Warripikin08(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Uteghe:

Shut up. Trump called your continent a shit hole and you're still I'm love with him.
Is Africa not really a shithole continent?
Re: JUST IN: Black Small Business Owner, David Mcatee Killed By Cops In Louisville by laribari(m): 1:33am On Jun 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

What did he do wrong in the case of George Floyd

There are many things he did that went wrong.

1. Calling in US military against american people which is against their constitution and that was why it was quickly withdrawn after one one state deployed military and war equipment. Everyone in America criticized him for it.

2. Trump for once refused to condemn the action of those police that killed him, instead he was threaten to release vicious dogs on protesters (voters) that wants justice.

3. Trump is hated by 99.9% of black americans because they see him as racist to the point that Eminem a white rapper used it to diss trump in a free style. Now God has given you a chance to win the black people over because you will need their vote in November by standing for what is right in George floyd case but trump has played it down. Not once did he show sympathy. Black lives truly matters

4. The whole world (Africa, America,Asia,Austrialia and 50 states in America is calling for justice) but only trump has a different view.

why i said he didnt help me is that he should have addressed the protesters and assured them of justice where it is due and the protesters will go home instead you didnt keep quiet but you are fueling the crisis by threatening the protesters with wild dogs and military. Americans are not like Nigerians, they will rather die than run when it comes to fighting for their right. Despite corona virus threat, all 50 states out of 52 states damned the consequences of increase cases and steered death in the eyes like ......damn you corona, we rather die than have out rights taken from us.

now military is withdrawn, so guess who was wrong? Trump!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Citizens Supporting Citizens Commence Community Outreach Program Across Villages / I Laugh At Ipob.... / 2023 Election: DSS Warns Against Violence And Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.