Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (96970 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by t00dugged(f): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH. Who is a simp? You clearly don't know who a simp is. grin

Boys will be boys the same way a tiger will always be a tiger, what's your problem with that and how is that repressive?

I have heard of "real men don't cry," it follows from "real men are not emotional." It's repressive, but not in a toxic way. It just a discouragement of emotional incontinence in men. There are men who cry when their daughters are getting married, there is nothing wrong in that, but I can't do that and I don't see it as manly. Some men today would cry if they reconnect with their children after many years, but I will approach such situation with just a handshake. Emotions are not the problem, it is emotional incontinence. Personally, when a loved one dies (or something tragic happens), I will fondly remember them but I don't get depressed or sad at their death, or even cry, because death is part of life, anyone can die at any time, crying solves nothing, and I have to move on with my life. I don't even buy into tears of joy as a man, lmao. All these things are not toxic, men have to be tough, calm in heated situation, and calculative. These things start from the rough beginnings of mankind, men needed to be tough to survive.
The bolded is all I needed to hear , no need to reply you.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by frankblinkz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
U jst go buy market like this,shey 2 much or u buy new phone cm dey press am anyhw..why nau?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
SMH. Who is a simp? You clearly don't know who a simp is. grin

Boys will be boys the same way a tiger will always be a tiger, what's your problem with that and how is that repressive?

I have heard of "real men don't cry," it follows from "real men are not emotional." It's repressive, but not in a toxic way. It just a discouragement of emotional incontinence in men. There are men who cry when their daughters are getting married, there is nothing wrong in that, but I can't do that and I don't see it as manly. Some men today would cry if they reconnect with their children after many years, but I will approach such situation with just a handshake. Emotions are not the problem, it is emotional incontinence. Personally, when a loved one dies (or something tragic happens), I will fondly remember them but I don't get depressed or sad at their death, or even cry, because death is part of life, anyone can die at any time, crying solves nothing, and I have to move on with my life. I don't even buy into tears of joy as a man, lmao. All these things are not toxic, men have to be tough, calm in heated situation, and calculative. These things start from the rough beginnings of mankind, men needed to be tough to survive.
you talk too much ,chochochocho. You ended up affirming what she said but in a longer rant . na wah for you o.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
Come you this boy ,with all your ramblings and long posts and always talking about feminism ,you don pass obsession phase o. You better check yourself.

Also since you said "all women are feminist to varying degrees ,do we now conclude you are anti-women?
I don't hate women. Anti-feminists seek to curb feminism (it's shenanigans, misandry, and double standards). If you have a son that steals, do you necessarily hate him if you are "anti-stealing"?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by t00dugged(f): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
you talk too much ,chochochocho. You ended up affirming what she said but in a longer rant . na wah for you o.
my sister ,the matter tire me ,he just ran full 360 degree and ended up saying the same thing as I did. I don rest sef .
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
I don't hate women. Anti-feminists seek to curb feminism (it's shenanigans, misandry, and double standards). If you have a son that steals, do you necessarily hate him if you are "anti-stealing"?
so feminism is now placed on the same level as criminal activities like stealing ,oh wow! ,you are doing well , you go arrest all of us with the way you dey go so ,lol.

Mr curber , continue , I hope you have more strength in you ,cos this fight go long o,lol

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
t00dugged:
my sister ,the matter tire me ,he just ran full 360 degree and ended up saying the same thing as I did. I don rest sef .
lol, the guy own dey e body ,lol
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
you talk too much ,chochochocho.
Don't mind me, I am less busy today, and I am bored.

You ended up affirming what she said but in a longer rant . na wah for you o.
I admitted that those sayings are in existence, but they are in no way toxic. Be like say your brain no day grab things wella. grin

I rest my case with you and t00dugged.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't mind me, I am less busy today, and I am bored.

I admitted that those sayings are in existence, but they are in no way toxic masculinity. Be like say your brain no day grab things wella. grin

I rest my case with you and t00dugged.
So if repressing humane behaviors is not toxic ,then what is it?

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
So if repressing humane behaviors is not toxic ,then what is it?
As I said, emotions are not bad, instead emotional incontinence should be discouraged among men. I don't see how that is toxic. Overly emotional men are not masculine to me. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side but some Nairalanders called me names.
Well as days unfold we shall here more tales here.

Modified

ALL these keyboard warriors and initial gragra is trash.
You guys should step outside and stop hiding behind ur keyboard. As for the rape case am still speechless. Everybody mustnt be on the same boat, as for me I am not even in the sea.
Understand me here I didn't say anything about supporting or not supporting anything, I have as much right I believe.

I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side

Oga, with all due respect, shut up. Nobody knows you. Nobody care about which side you belong. Nobody asked you if you were neutral or not. You are the one shouting that you are neutral and at the same time saying you didn't say anything. Just shut the f*ck up. Nobody cares about your opinion.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by okparanicomezz: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
At This Juncture I Must State Categorically That Some People Should Think More And Talk Less.
Anyways, He Might Be A Lead To The Perpetrator.
Human Life Should Be Treated With Sanctity No Matter The Offences, Except When Necessary. Good For Him Too Sha...lol
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
As I said, emotions are not bad, instead emotional incontinence should be discouraged among men. I don't see how that is toxic. Overly emotional men are not masculine to me. Good day.
And who left you in charge of men on earth to decide who is masculine enough and not masculine enough? who left you in charge on earth to decide when men are overly emotional ,who gave you the parameters to determine when a man is overly emotional?

2 Likes

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
And who left you in charge of men on earth to decide who is masculine enough and not masculine enough?
I am not deciding for anybody, that's how I see things, and that isn't the point; are those characteristics in a man toxic or not, yes or no?
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Duggedised12(f): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am not deciding for anybody, that's how I see things, and that isn't the point; are those characteristics in a man toxic or not, yes or no?
oh ,so your way is now the high way to now be rambling all this while and countering the other lady as if you were left incharge on earth or something. You see it that way because you choose to see it from your myopic spectrum. And mind you that you see it that way doesn't make it the truth ,you are but one person ,stop acting like God left you in charge of mankind.

Here on one hand you are saying men are being hushed not to speak up as rape victims and "man up" on the other hand you are saying men should "man up" and repress their emotions and feelings ,isn't this the same "man up " that led to the hushing? seems you like speaking from both sides of your mouth,huh?

Repressing humane behaviors is toxic !!! ,EOD.

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Mart1994(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Females are the cause of what comes to them?

You are a pig indeed. You'll meet your end soon.

You are taking this too far.

I know some people are making some insensitive comments here, but wishing someone death because of that is off the charts.

Ladies should learn to think with their brains and not emotions.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Simpubozz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
If such a comment justify reason for raping, then that's stvpid.. To me, I believe it's only a lowlife Men that rape, though some men do it as a way of payback when a girl cheat on them but it's still very very stvpid. I mean a real man who's doing well for himself even on a average can easily get any other girl in minutes if he so wishes. Why going the violent way just get back at a girl? How do they even have erection when this thing supposed to be a mutual consent? Some men are just Moafokkaz . Well, we think differently and some r just psychos
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Poguspecial: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Are you in need of a professional touch to your building plans...?
Search no more... QUICK SERVICE VENTURE is the answer.
We offer quality drawing designs that suits our clients taste and preference.
We deliver Nationwide.
*Contact/WhatsApp-08067500739
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Poguspecial: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Are you in need of a professional touch to your building plans...?
Search no more... QUICK SERVICE VENTURE is the answer.
We offer quality drawing designs that suits our clients taste and preference.
We deliver Nationwide.
*Contact/WhatsApp-08067500739
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by philipstanley(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side but some Nairalanders called me names.

Modified

You guys should step outside and stop hiding behind ur keyboard. As for the rape case am still speechless. Everybody mustnt be on the same boat, as for me I am not even in the sea.
Understand me here I didn't say anything about supporting or not supporting anything, I have as much right I believe.

So what are you saying now??

Rubbish. Mtcheeeww

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Vyzz: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Meninmen:

I decided to be neutral in this case. Not supporting any of the side

Oga, with all due respect, shut up. Nobody knows you. Nobody care about which side you belong. Nobody asked you if you were neutral or not. You are the one shouting that you are neutral and at the same time saying you didn't say anything. Just shut the f*ck up. Nobody cares about your opinion.

If, however, deep down within you, you feel this girl deserved to be raped and killed based on Whatever she might have done, a worst situation will befall you. Even the ground will reject your Body.

If however, you truly abhor what was done to this girl, your days shall be long and you will be fruitful in all you do.

So, shall it be!!!

Thank u sir

God bless u and make flourish no matter what u think.
U shall never lack
Amen
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Aabheaven(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
MoodyQueen:
And so?
Is that justification for her rape and murder?

As if you pigs don't double date.
u have no reason to call a man a pig. It is,not justifiable in any form. Rape is a terrible thing and should not be condoned on any individual but don't call men pigs. That is disrespectful to the male gender
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Quinniscent(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
This dude is actually unreasonable even if he isnt guilty, there's no justifiable reason for rape, and besides this is not a room for some ladies to rain insults on 'men' because it wouldn't change anything unless proper actions are carried out...It's such a pity for that girl!
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by LINTUNE(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
have gone through most post,and i can see how guys are trying to explain how all men are not potential rapist..while most women here believe all men are..guys una get strength o..why should gals view especially the ones here, that u dont fucking know, bother u..deep inside as a man u know u are not a pervert or a rapist, so why argue with them..they can believe all they want to believe i don't fucking care..pls guys stop trying to explain yourselfs to this ladies, if they say all men are potential rapist, fine we are , we accept.the only thing that can judge us ,is our conscience ok..so guys stop being simps and weaklings..ignore this women..their head gp soon calm..

1 Like

Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Thank u sir

God bless u and make flourish no matter what u think.
U shall never lack
Amen

Amen!
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by annsrealms(f): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Modified

I hope you will still be neutral when is your sister or other relations. Shame.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmmm.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Martinez39s(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Duggedised12:
Here on one hand you are saying men are being hushed not to speak up as rape victims and "man up" on the other hand you are saying men should "man up" and repress their emotions and feelings ,isn't this the same "man up " that led to the hushing? seems you like speaking from both sides of your mouth,huh?
You are twisting my words. I only discouraged emotional incontinence, and I never said or insinuated that male rape victims should "man up". The fact that a man isn't overly emotional doesn't mean that he should condone rape and not take male rape seriously. Not being overly emotional doesn't mean one is a robot without no feelings.

Repressing humane behaviors is toxic !!! ,EOD.
Anyway, end of discussion.
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by JayPeeOham: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
frankblinkz:
Very wrong...she died inside a church close to her house,atleast u suppose knw say schools no dey on session..wetin she go dey do 4 school only her..pls dnt spread wrong information

Na una type dey make people no dey fit ask questions for class!!! undecided
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by ofiko123(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Some people don't even know when to keep quiet...
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by orjikenneth6(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Haaaaaiiii we don catcham na dem be dis. 1 suspect
Re: Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mophasa:
Nigerian man who goes by the name Livinus Elem has given more insider details about the rape and murder of the 100 level Uniben student Uwa Vera Uwaila.

Mr Elem made a comment on Facebook where he stated that the late Uwa deserves what she got because she was dating two roommates.

He has however deleted his Facebook account after Nigerians asked for him to be arrested and investigated.

Recall that Vera Uwaila was viciously raped and murdered in cold blood at Redeem Christian church in Benin city few days ago.

“Good for her why will she be dating 2 friends at the same time"

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/06/good-for-her-suspected-man-gives.html?m=1
some people know to form problem for themselves sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.