Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States (711 Views)

Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by StagethemTVee: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2020
President Trump promised in a live broadcast to deploy Military to protect citizens in any rioting states where governors fail to do so. In President Trump's words ; "These are not acts of peaceful protests. These are acts of domestic terror. America needs creation, not destruction...healing, not hatred...justice, not chaos. This is our mission, and we will succeed...our country always wins."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfoUHsByzBA
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 1:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Very good call ..Time to crush George Soros Home grown Terrorist ...They want to undermine America just because Hilary lost an election

3 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by rentAcock(m): 1:46am On Jun 02, 2020
It is safe to say, this is the end of the Trump presidency.
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 1:50am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Very good call ..Time to crush George Soros Home grown Terrorist ...They want to undermine America just because Hilary lost an election
You guys know absolutely nothing about america. You just lap on any junk trump put out. Tell me one time in the history of america that an american president unleash american military on american citizens. It's impossible and he's catching hell for it from constitutional lawyers.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by heniford2: 1:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You guys know absolutely nothing about america. You just lap on any junk trump put out. Tell me one time in the history of america that an american president unleash american military on american citizens. It's impossible and he's catching hell for it from constitutional lawyers.
dude he can do it he has the power hope ur watching news not cnn news watch foxnews nd bbc or Aljzeera news u will see the reason and why its necessary

3 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 2:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Y'all terrrorist gave him no choice as you want to deliberately ridicule America after being sponsored by Obamas and Antifa ..peaceful protesters have nothing to worry about but if you torch any property you will be sent to jail ..I have watch you hate Trump for no reason even before he was sworn in , when he was sworn in I watched you pray for Mueller to nail him in that Russian hoax and after that I watched you pray for him to be impeached in that hoax of an impeachment and then I watch you pray for COVID to kill and destroy the Economy so Trump could lose his Re-election bid and now I watch you blame him for the actions of a rogue cop that killed Floyd in a democrat run state ..And now you want to blame him for taking action against home grown terrrorist trying to undermine law and order in America .... Face it you only hate Trump because he won an election ...Just look at how y'all have messed up Chicago AKA Chiraq...

6 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 2:08am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Y'all terrrorist gave him no choice as you want to deliberately ridicule America after being sponsored by Obamas and Antifa ..peaceful protesters have nothing to worry about but if you torch any property you will be sent to jail ..I have watch you hate Trump for no reason even before he was sworn in , when he was sworn in I watched you pray for Mueller to nail him in that Russian hoax and after that I watched you pray for him to be impeached in that hoax of an impeachment and then I watch you pray for COVID to kill and destroy the Economy so Trump could lose his Re-election bid and now I watch you blame him for the actions of a rogue cop that killed Floyd in a democrat run state ..And now you want to blame him for taking action against home grown terrrorist trying to undermine law and order in America .... Face it you only hate Trump because he won an election ...Just look at how y'all have messed up Chicago AKA Chiraq...
Village head, Trump think of you and your likes as a subhuman species out of African jungle. I bet you that you can't get a US visa because the obese pig don't want your kind in his Lilly White America. Will vote in Nov and you will still be fawning on Trump in your village .

4 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 2:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Village head, Trump think of you and your likes as a subhuman species out of African jungle. I bet you that you can't get a US visa because the obese pig don't want your kind in his Lilly White America. Will vote in Nov and you will still be fawning on Trump in your village .

Always keep spreading hate and calling me a sub human , Trump sent 1000 ventilators to Nigeria that's something your Obama could never have done .. You are a bad influence to any society , just see how you and your kind have messed up Chicago , all your sons are now gangster ...Please don't go out to burn anything if not you will end up in Jail

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Olominira(m): 2:23am On Jun 02, 2020
Dump trump is stupid
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Olominira(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
SarkinYarki:

[/s]
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by tillaman(m): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2020
US ARMY VS US CITIZENS
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Always keep spreading hate and calling me a sub human , Trump sent 1000 ventilators to Nigeria that's something your Obama could never have done .. You are a bad influence to any society , just see how you and your kind have messed up Chicago , all your sons are now gangster ...Please don't go out to burn anything if not you will end up in Jail
Typical 3rd world pathological liar just like the pathological and sociopathic lying scum you worship. Your minister of information said they haven't received one ventilator from trump but pig lovers like you believe him. He's an unrepentant serial liar. A worthless 74 year old that behaves like a 7 year old. Trump know that Americans will kick him out because we won't tolerate 200.000 Americans dead by Nov and 41 million Americans unemployed will not be tolerated. Meanwhile mend the mess your inept Thieflicians in your country put you through by mortgaging your future and the future of your children while they are living high on the hogs.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Olominira(m): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Typical 3rd world pathological liar just like the pathological and sociopathic lying scum you worship. Your minister of information said they haven't received one ventilator from trump but pig lovers like you believe him. He's an unrepentant serial liar. A worthless 74 year old that behaves like a 7 year old. Trump know that Americans will kick him out because we won't tolerate 200.000 Americans dead by Nov and 41 million Americans unemployed will not be tolerated. Meanwhile mend the mess your inept Thieflicians in your country put you through by mortgaging your future and the future of your children while they are living high on the hogs.
Trump and his supporters have the lowest IQ of human race. They are subhumans in thinking capacity

3 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2020
Olominira:

Trump and his supporters have the lowest IQ of human race. They are subhumans in thinking capacity
Absolutely. Some of the loonies love trump more than their fathers. They will curse their father in support of trump and the downside is that trump doesn't like people like them. They are just trolls looking for attention. I asked them to tell me one thing Trump did for them in almost four years on office and the coons never can mention one thing.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by StagethemTVee: 2:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Why are you are being sensational? He is talking about protecting innocent citizens from violent attackers. Should he not do a thing because the attackers are Americans? In Nigeria, people curse Buhari for not doing anything about Nigerian herdsmen who attack the weak. You want Buhari to cut off the heads of all herdsmen whether they are Nigerians or not but Trump should leave violent protesters, looters, arsonist and terrorists that have taken over the peaceful george floyd protests.
tillaman:
US ARMY VS US CITIZENS
tillaman:
US ARMY VS US CITIZENS

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 2:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:

41 million unemployed because the Economy has been locked down because of COVID , when the Economy opens ( which is what you bad people don't want ) the jobs will be back , how do you expect people to have Jobs when all business and factories have been shut down ?

Well when the Economy was booming months ago you refused to admit it because of the hate you hold in your heart ... Trump will be a two term president and there is nothing you can do about and the Amery Economy will boom under Trump again and there is nothing you can do about it than wail ...

1 Like

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by tillaman(m): 2:48am On Jun 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Why are you are being sensational? He is talking about protecting innocent citizens from violent attackers. Should he not do a thing because the attackers are Americans? In Nigeria, people curse Buhari for not doing anything about Nigerian herdsmen who attack the weak. You want Buhari to cut off the heads of all herdsmen whether they are Nigerians or not but Trump should leave violent protesters, looters, arsonist and terrorists that have taken over the peaceful george floyd protests.
I have seen videos of the looting and the likes, I saw videos and pictures of crackers torching business places and building I saw evidence of them destroying monuments and black folks are expected to take the fall for that, how about a video of (caucasian) officers destroying their own patrol vehicle, it happened in Seattle, Texas et al, I only said US CITIZEN VS US ARMY cause I believe wd have pressing matters to deal with in Nigeria
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 2:50am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

41 million unemployed because the Economy has been locked down because of COVID , when the Economy opens ( which is what you bad people don't want ) the jobs will be back , how do you expect people to have Jobs when all business and factories have been shut down ?

Well when the Economy was booming months ago you refused to admit it because of the hate you hold in your heart ... Trump will be a two term president and there is nothing you can do about and the Amery Economy will boom under Trump again and there is nothing you can do about it than wail ...
Coon, he will get reelected only if you can leave your unlit village and come over and vote for him. Which economy will improve by Nov. You better focus on the economy of Nigeria because you don't have a clue about America's economy. Trump himself know he will lose in Nov and expect more lunacy from a mid stage dementia buffoon.
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 2:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Coon, he will get reelected only if you can leave your unlit village and come over and vote for him. Which economy will improve by Nov. You better focus on the economy of Nigeria because you don't have a clue about America's economy. Trump himself know he will lose in Nov and expect more lunacy from a mid stage dementia buffoon.

You said worse in 2016 I remember. Trump is a two term President whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 3:06am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You said worse in 2016 I remember. Trump is a two term President whether you like it or not
You wish. You better go get a Nigeria Passport and move to DC and vote for the pig you worship. That's the only way he will win, if not he's a goner. 2016 is not 2020. Like I sadi, Americans won't tolerate 41 million unemployed. We are not Nigeria where your economy is in the sewage. America is in chaos and America is mourning and Trump will pay for it in Nov.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 3:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You wish. You better go get a Nigeria Passport and move to DC and vote for the pig you worship. That's the only way he will win, if not he's a goner. 2016 is not 2020. Like I sadi, Americans won't tolerate 41 million unemployed. We are not Nigeria where your economy is in the sewage. America is in chaos and America is mourning and Trump will pay for it in Nov.

America is only in Chaos Because of you evil democrats that's have done everything to undermine this govt including killing people but you will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 3:20am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

America is only in Chaos Because of you evil democrats that's have done everything to undermine this govt including killing people but you will be disgraced
Nigeria is a mess because of coons like you that can't use your medulla to comprehend the racist pig think of you as subhuman species out of the African Jungle. Tell me one thing you gained from trump in almost 4 years of his presidency.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Olominira(m): 3:27am On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
SarkinYarki:

[/s]
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 3:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Nigeria is a mess because of coons like you that can't use your medulla to comprehend the racist pig think of you as subhuman species out of the African Jungle. Tell me one thing you gained from trump in almost 4 years of his presidency.

I : Obama ISIS defeated
2: Obama sponsored mass Muslim migration to Europe terminated
3.Al Bagdadi killed
4 . US black unemployment hit lowest levels ever
5 : Prayer brought back to the White house
6 : Trump sold weapons to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram ( weapons Obama refused to sell)

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 3:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Olominira:
[s][/s]

Yoruba Muslim?
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 3:37am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I : Obama ISIS defeated
2: Obama sponsored mass Muslim migration to Europe terminated
3.Al Bagdadi killed
4 . US black unemployment hit lowest levels ever
5 : Prayer brought back to the White house
6 : Trump sold weapons to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram ( weapons Obama refused to sell)

Go back to your cave with your junk. The greatest killer of Americans in American soil Bin Laden was killed by Obama. Obama brought us out of George W recession by bringing the unemployment rate from 10% to less than 5% and creating about 24 million jobs. Obama care gave 40 million Americans health insurance so they won't die like your ilks in Africa die of malaria and typhoid. Obama was elected twice in a landslide both electorally and numerically unlike Trump that barely won by losing by almost 3 million votes.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Go back to your cave with your junk. The greatest killer of Americans in American soil Bin Laden was killed by Obama. Obama brought us out of George W recession by bringing the unemployment rate from 10% to less than 5% and creating about 24 million jobs. Obama care gave 40 million Americans health insurance so they won't die like your ilks in Africa die of malaria and typhoid. Obama was elected twice in a landslide both electorally and numerically unlike Trump that barely won why losing by almost 3 million votes.

Shameless Abbey your heart is filled with hate ...

1 Like

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Olominira(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Yoruba Muslim?
You might be surprised about my tribe and religion. However, there's no need to argue since it's no crime been Yoruba or a muslim. You guys need to be here to know how stupid it is defending trump
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 3:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Olominira:

You might be surprised about my tribe and religion. However, there's no need to argue since it's no crime been Yoruba or a muslim. However, you guys need to be here to know how stupid you're defending trump

You have nothing against Trump but hate so shut up ..if I ask you to mention one thing he has done wrong you can't so keep quiet
Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Shameless Abbey your heart is filled with hate ...
Gutless coon supporting a vile racist that called Nigeria a shiiithole.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by Abbeybailey(m): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2020
SarkinYarki:

You have nothing against Trump but hate so shut up ..if I ask you to mention one thing he has done wrong you can't so keep quiet
I can mention 100 things the morbidly obese pig has done wrong. Dare me Orange calf worshipping hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: President Trump To Send Military To Protect Citizens In Turbulent Rioting States by SarkinYarki: 3:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Gutless coon supporting a vile racist that called Nigeria a shiiithole.

Abbey Nigeria is a certified shit hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens If Trump Refuses To Leave Office / The Mastermind Behind Ethiopia Rebel Group / Chinese Banks Restrict Lending To Russia, Dealing Blow To Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.