Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why We Should Protest Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Should Protest Now (679 Views)

Postpone Your Planned Protest Now, Abia CP Urges Group [SEE REASONS] / Massive Protest Now In Oshogbo, All Shouting END SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 1:45am On Jun 02, 2020
EndEndlesskillings
EndRape
EndCorruption
Sarsstopkillimgus
Endsars
Bringbackourgirls
Endherdsmenkillings
Endbokoharm
Steady light
Endrecycledleaders
JusticeforUwo
Nigeriansmatter
Wedeserveworking Nigeria

Who is around Abeokuta I will be starting today , if you're ready let's make our voice to be heard we have suffered enough , we should not fear continue to guide us , we must make noise to be heard .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by ModestGal(f): 2:57am On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
EndEndlesskillings
EndRape
EndCorruption
Sarsstopkillimgus
Endsars
Bringbackourgirls
Endherdsmenkillings
Endbokoharm
Steady light
Endrecycledleaders
JusticeforUwo
Nigeriansmatter
Wedeserveworking Nigeria

Who is around Abeokuta I will be starting today , if you're ready let's make our voice to be heard we have suffered enough , we should not fear continue to guide us , we must make noise to be heard .
That's very good but please do a peaceful one,and don't do a physical protest for now due to covid19, I want you to start a social media one first. I stand with you, I stand with justice
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by budaatum: 3:18am On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:

You make noise with elections. Your voice is your vote. As you'd find out, shouting won't remove your President, and even in America, you might get shot!

That said, please get someone to video you protesting, as we'd love to see how you got on and you might not be alive to come tell us yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by hahn(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Bringbackourgirls still dey?

Our girls don turn their wives since na

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning I have gotten boards and a plank , No one seems to help in Eleweran though , I'm now at fajol , and will again be offline , and I don't know who would want to help in taking pictures , I'm close by somorin , is anybody close by somorin please?

I have a Canon camera too , if you could hold that it would be great , Somorin please
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

You make noise with elections. Your voice is your vote. As you'd find out, shouting won't remove your President, and even in America, you might get shot!

That said, please get someone to video you protesting, as we'd love to see how you got on and you might not be alive to come tell us yourself.
dad is the commissioner of police I dare them , I just fucking dare them to touch me!
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good morning I have gotten boards and a plank , No one seems to help in Eleweran though , I'm now at fajol , and will again be offline , and I don't know who would want to help in taking videos, I'm close by somorin , is anybody close by somorin please?
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
I can't continue , I'll try again tomorrow I'll find a friend to shoot videos tomorrow (hopefully)
EndEndlesskillings
EndRape
EndCorruption
Sarsstopkillimgus
Endsars
Bringbackourgirls
Endherdsmenkillings
Endbokoharm
Steady light
Endrecycledleaders
JusticeforUwo
Nigeriansmatter
EmpowerYouthsinpolitics
Wedeserveworkingnigerian
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by hahn(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Good morning I have gotten boards and a plank , No one seems to help in Eleweran though , I'm now at fajol , and will again be offline , and I don't know who would want to help in taking videos, I'm close by somorin , is anybody close by somorin please?

Pictures?

TheSourcerer:
dad is the commissioner of police I dare them , I just fucking dare them to touch me!

Lol
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
I'll be updating everyday
Day 1 - failure
Day 2- .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by budaatum: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I bet dad already dared you not to go out and protest. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by budaatum: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'll be updating everyday
Day 1 - failure
Day 2- .....
See. Day 1.
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

I bet dad already dared you not to go out and protest. Lol.
haha , old folks right? I believe he cannot speak against the government because he gets paid by the government , but we the youths are done with this old people ruling us , we are not running leadership of the elderly na , even foolish people get old . Stop listening to all elders thinking there are intelligent because they quote proverbs, theyvare as clueless as we the youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

See. Day 1.
I know I'll try again tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by budaatum: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha , old folks right? I believe he cannot speak against the government because he gets paid by the government , but we the youths are done with this old people ruling us , we are not running leadership of the elderly na , even foolish people get old . Stop listening to all elders thinking there are intelligent because they quote proverbs, theyvare as clueless as we the youths
As you might find, if dad had spoken against the government that pays him, he might have struggled to put food on the table to feed you if he was the only one speaking against government.

My dad spoke against government and we starved. I am very proud of him though, and I went on to refuse to collect fraudulent government money for books I freely donate to my local government library.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10212087_5781581015088247121777951761277895664611229464170n_jpeg2c7d297bd230399d4decfbf22c2bd804

They asked me to bring them to the local government so they can access the value, inflate it, and I'll sign for like 100m and collect half while they keep the rest. I told them to fuq off, deposited the books in the library and walked away, and imported five more lots of books. Now, they see me as a mad person they can't mess with, lol.

There are different ways to protest, is my point.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
budaatum:

As you might find, if dad had spoken against the government that pays him, he might have struggled to put food on the table to feed you if he was the only one speaking against government.

My dad spoke against government and we starved. I am very proud of him though, and I went on to refuse to collect fraudulent government money for books I freely donate to my local government library.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10212087_5781581015088247121777951761277895664611229464170n_jpeg2c7d297bd230399d4decfbf22c2bd804

They asked me to bring them to the local government so they can access the value, inflate it, and I'll sign for like 100m and collect half while they keep the rest. I told them to fuq off, deposited the books in the library and walked away, and imported five more lots of books. Now, they see me as a mad person they can't mess with, lol.

There are different ways to protest, is my point.
wow, Is your dad a compol too?
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
ModestGal:

That's very good but please do a peaceful one,and don't do a physical protest for now due to covid19, I want you to start a social media one first. I stand with you, I stand with justice
I tried nobody cared like they did not know what I was talking about
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by budaatum: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
wow, Is your dad a compol too?
No! He never worked for government because he could not be corrupt. He was a self employed lawyer and his clients were poor people who never had money to pay him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by budaatum: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
That's Naijapeople for you. We will not sacrifice for what we desire but want others to be our messiah and die for us.

If you stand there protesting long enough, they'd even say you are mad. Least, that's what they call me for making our library the best local government library in my State of Osun, instead of building myself a big house and driving a huge car.

Thankfully, after 20 years of it, I now have people in my hometown who appreciate the books and the opportunity it has provided them to expand their knowledge, and my own reward is a reduction in the number of stupid people around me.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by LedRock: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
The usual online brouhaha, nothing will come of it undecided undecided
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by hahn(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Lol

You sound really naive.

You are yet to realise Nigerians love Nigeria the way it is.

That's why the wise ones travel abroad

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
hahn:

Lol

You sound really naive.

You are yet to realise Nigerians love Nigeria the way it is.

That's why the wise ones travel abroad
if you are not helping don't discourage me
Re: Why We Should Protest Now by hahn(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:
if you are not helping don't discourage me

Oh I can help if that is what you want.

What we need is to create a Facebook page and also a group. Twitter and Instagram too. The page will be a broad niche where different causes can be fought under.

We will also need a website to represent the organisation.

Then we will need funds for massive advertising on all platforms.

I can provide the things listed above. For a fee of course and I have other ideas towards raising funds towards different causes.

Dm for info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Protest Now by TheSourcerer: 7:03am On Jun 03, 2020
hahn:

Oh I can help if that is what you want.

What we need is to create a Facebook page and also a group. Twitter and Instagram too. The page will be a broad niche where different causes can be fought under.

We will also need a website to represent the organisation.

Then we will need funds for massive advertising on all platforms.

I can provide the things listed above. For a fee of course and I have other ideas towards raising funds towards different causes.

Dm for info
ok I sent you a dm , thank you kind sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police In Gbagada, Unjustly Arrested A Man, Forced Him To Pay N10,000. PHOTOS / Boko Haram Terrorism: Many Boko Haram Terrorists Meet Their Waterloo In Damasak / Concrete Caused Two Accidents Overnight In Ikeja, Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.