Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

"I Saw Fire Everywhere" Survivor Of The Pakistan Air Crash Recount (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Saw Fire Everywhere" Survivor Of The Pakistan Air Crash Recount (video) (333 Views)

Today Is The Tenth Anniversary Of The Dana Air Crash In Lagos / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash / Nigerian Lone Survivor Of Fatal Auto Crash, Shares Testimony, 3 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Saw Fire Everywhere" Survivor Of The Pakistan Air Crash Recount (video) by Haymaykar(m): 2:52am On Jun 02, 2020
A survivor from The Pakistan Air crash that claimed the lives of 97 people recounts what he saw after the crash and how he managed to escape from the wrecked aircraft.
May the soul of the deceased rest in peace cry cry
VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQanEUUGXI

Re: "I Saw Fire Everywhere" Survivor Of The Pakistan Air Crash Recount (video) by godkiller(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2020
God saved him. RIP to the departed.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: "I Saw Fire Everywhere" Survivor Of The Pakistan Air Crash Recount (video) by Prodigee: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2020
It is well

(1) (Reply)

What Country Is The Best To Work And Study As A Digital Marketer / Emirates Becomes World’s First Airline To Offer Free Covid-19 Insurance / Travel Through Cotonou During COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.